PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up Bolt Fans??????????

Not So Fast
12-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Come on guys, last nite was a good win so lets hear it for the Chargers. Young Phil had a pretty tough time of it (Give it up to KC's defense on that) but they forgot about one other little weapon, LADANIAN TOMLINSON, Damn I love that young man. On the other hand the Boltz defense was awesome, Jammer played the game of his life:confused: We took away L.J. completely and Trent was pressured all nite. Things are good in Charger land:) NSF

Ziggy
12-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Sitting pretty.............all is good in Charger Land right now.
Whatever KC does on defense seems to scuttle Rivers some but what a beautiful long ball he threw. :D
Struggling Seattle next.:hammerhea
Oh yeah............LT is the shit :)

AvengerBabe
12-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Fantastic and very thrilling game eventhough we froze our asses off!! Rivers just had an off day, he'll be back next week for another smackdown against Seattle. LT is awesome and our defense was stellar this week! I smell SUPERBOWL!!!

uselessgrant
12-18-2006, 08:51 AM
congrats to Charger fans you have the best team inNFL..Looks like my chiefies are out of it now. See you next year thanks for coming.:cry:

Not So Fast
12-18-2006, 09:22 AM
congrats to Charger fans you have the best team inNFL..Looks like my chiefies are out of it now. See you next year thanks for coming.:cry:
I'd like to say that but dont want to jinx anything, Thanks though, it's been a long long time since I've felt this good about the Chargers. In fact never:redface: GO BOLTZ NSF

MKEELINE
12-18-2006, 09:27 AM
I didn't watch the game, but I listened to it on the radio. It's great that they locked up the first round bye, now home field throughout is next. This team is really on a roll right now, when one guy(Rivers) struggles someone else picks up the slack. If they can stay healthy and keep playing like this they will be hard to beat. Marcus McNeill should be the rookie of the year, this guy is awesome. Don't get me wrong, LT isn't from this world, BUT, his line is really opening some holes. These guys are definetly fun to watch.
GO BOLTS!

JB in so cal
12-18-2006, 11:32 AM
IT WAS FREEZING
But what a sight LT is in person. His feet movements; jukes and moves are incredible. His 85 yard run began right in front of us...:mix:
Did I say it was cold?

Focker
12-18-2006, 12:05 PM
MARTY WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE
HE NEVER HAS, AS GOOD AS YOUR TEAM IS HE WILL KILL YOU WITH HIS COACHING BEFORE YOU SEE THE BIG GAME:shift:

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 01:48 PM
I think you might be right, he can't win the big games

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Come on guys, last nite was a good win so lets hear it for the Chargers. Young Phil had a pretty tough time of it (Give it up to KC's defense on that) but they forgot about one other little weapon, LADANIAN TOMLINSON, Damn I love that young man. On the other hand the Boltz defense was awesome, Jammer played the game of his life:confused: We took away L.J. completely and Trent was pressured all nite. Things are good in Charger land:) NSF
Yes Phil did have a bad game , but the other stars stepped up

MKEELINE
12-18-2006, 02:12 PM
HE NEVER HAS, AS GOOD AS YOUR TEAM IS HE WILL KILL YOU WITH HIS COACHING BEFORE YOU SEE THE BIG GAME:shift:
Isn't that the same thing they said about Elway as a QB. Seemed to work out pretty well for him. Never say never.
GO BOLTS!

Not So Fast
12-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Jeeze, what did I expect :cry: :cry: :cry: I think thats what Al Davis said about Coach Mike. Every dog has his day Meat! At least we are there! so take your sour grapes and maybe suggest that your QB gets a hair cut so that he doesnt look so much like a little girl. NSF

Focker
01-14-2007, 05:26 PM
told u soooooooooooooooo

JetBoatRich
01-14-2007, 05:37 PM
told u soooooooooooooooo
Tough Crowd:devil:

Mandelon
01-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Schottenheimer curse. :(

Focker
01-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Jeeze, what did I expect :cry: :cry: :cry: I think thats what Al Davis said about Coach Mike. Every dog has his day Meat! At least we are there! so take your sour grapes and maybe suggest that your QB gets a hair cut so that he doesnt look so much like a little girl. NSF
dude i didnt see this before
the win today is so special
did ya know brady only has lost in one post season game
guess who that was

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Schottenheimer curse. :(
best coach ever:D look at his stats:D

jbone
01-14-2007, 08:16 PM
The only coaching mistake was the 4th and 11 attempt.
Everything else was the players failing to play at their level.
Tons of dropped passes, no real pressure on Brady, intercepting the ball instead of knocking it down for better field position, then the fumble on the same play to allow a score after the defense shut them down.
Poor LT played his heart out and did his job. River did fine, this game was not his loss by any means.
I say they will be very strong next year and in the playoffs for sure.
J

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 10:14 AM
I think it was sloppy game all around........
If Marty takes a fall and gets canned AJ Smith should jump on his Offensive Coordinater Cam Cameron before other teams do.
I personally hate watching teams that have had an extra week off, rarely do they play as well as they were prior to the bye. CAse in point both top seeded teams that had the bye week both lost in the AFC because they had venerable opponents.........
I'm sad for the local community.

460 jus getn it
01-15-2007, 10:19 AM
Awwww Hahahahahahaha, they get beat and you guys give them there props.
Thats is too funny.

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Awwww Hahahahahahaha, they get beat and you guys give them there props.
Thats is too funny.
Why is that funny? :idea:
Chargers had a great season. ;)
Just fell short in the playoff season again. :(

Not So Fast
01-15-2007, 10:41 AM
The vulchers had to dig back a month for this thread so they could munch on it. How quickly they are there to try and justify their teams seasons, and if you look I believe they are most Bronco and Raider fans, and oh yeah, I think we swept both this year:D And most likely for the coming years also so take your smack and stick it where the, well you know the rest. NSF

Stoneman
01-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Marty Sucks!!! Glad you have him!
A Chiefs Fan!

Focker
01-15-2007, 12:02 PM
The vulchers had to dig back a month for this thread so they could munch on it. How quickly they are there to try and justify their teams seasons, and if you look I believe they are most Bronco and Raider fans, and oh yeah, I think we swept both this year:D And most likely for the coming years also so take your smack and stick it where the, well you know the rest. NSF
touche:D

Desert Rat
01-15-2007, 12:08 PM
best coach ever:D look at his stats:D
Dan Marino had good stats too but ask him about his superbowl record :eek: Good stats, hall of fame and all but you know not having a ring hurts a bit. Marty sure doesn't look like he'll get there either :idea:

460 jus getn it
01-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Hey you guys had a good year, broncos fell short.
Now how many years have the broncos been handing the chargers there tails?

460 jus getn it
01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Why is that funny? :idea:
Chargers had a great season. ;)
Just fell short in the playoff season again. :(Keyword AGAIN. How many years have you guys fell short?

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Keyword AGAIN. How many years have you guys fell short?I think Chargers would be better off at an away playoff game....last three home playoffs=losses.
95/96 lost against the Colts.
03/04 lost against the Jets
06/07 lost against the Pats
The bye week was good for health, bad for continuity of the team.

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Hey you guys had a good year, broncos fell short.
Now how many years have the broncos been handing the chargers there tails?
Quit living in the past OK? If you are a fan of the NFL you have to be a dummy to not think that the balance of power has swung to the Chargers. They are a young team that will only get better so forget about years past, especially the Raider fan Quip of look at our Super bowl wins, the past is just that the past! Not talking smack on them just a fact, I dont kick a dog when he's down if you know what I mean. We had a great season and just fell short, I still love'em and cant wait till next year. NSF

JetBoatRich
01-16-2007, 04:54 AM
Quit living in the past OK? If you are a fan of the NFL you have to be a dummy to not think that the balance of power has swung to the Chargers. They are a young team that will only get better so forget about years past, especially the Raider fan Quip of look at our Super bowl wins, the past is just that the past! Not talking smack on them just a fact, I dont kick a dog when he's down if you know what I mean. We had a great season and just fell short, I still love'em and cant wait till next year. NSF
Agreed the balance has switched:mad: which makes the league fun:) it seems some teams never have the fun of a winning season, great player like LT sure helps

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Agreed the balance has switched:mad: which makes the league fun:) it seems some teams never have the fun of a winning season, great player like LT sure helps
You very smart man;) NSF

Focker
01-16-2007, 09:46 AM
You very smart man;) NSF
YOU THINK DENVER HAS AN OLD TEAM??

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 10:11 AM
YOU THINK DENVER HAS AN OLD TEAM??
Did I say that, I dont think so:idea: NSF

Focker
01-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Did I say that, I dont think so:idea: NSF
hey whats your take on marty, do u think they should keep him or would u rather see him go.

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 05:50 PM
hey whats your take on marty, do u think they should keep him or would u rather see him go.
To be honest about it, I'm not a big fan of his but I think he really saw the error of his ways and that in todays game it dont work and he changed after the loss to the Ravens when he went into Martyball mode. This game he made two very stupid calls if your asking, go for it on their 35 on 4 & 11 ?? wow what a optimist huh. And the challenge on McCree's obvious fumble, not good. Back to whether he'll be here next year, I think so but you dont want to cross AJ Smiths path too often or you're gone just like Rodney Harrison and probably Donnie Edwards this year, what a shame as I think Donnie plays pretty well. We just made some terrible plays and it cost us the game, period. See you next year. NSF

Focker
01-16-2007, 08:45 PM
To be honest about it, I'm not a big fan of his but I think he really saw the error of his ways and that in todays game it dont work and he changed after the loss to the Ravens when he went into Martyball mode. This game he made two very stupid calls if your asking, go for it on their 35 on 4 & 11 ?? wow what a optimist huh. And the challenge on McCree's obvious fumble, not good. Back to whether he'll be here next year, I think so but you dont want to cross AJ Smiths path too often or you're gone just like Rodney Harrison and probably Donnie Edwards this year, what a shame as I think Donnie plays pretty well. We just made some terrible plays and it cost us the game, period. See you next year. NSF
my 2 cents arent worth much as Im a Denver boy butttttttttt I do believe you have good team with a coach that will never see the hall of fame or a superbowl. I look forward to some good games with u guys next year

Ziggy
01-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Unfortunetly each of those mistakes cost Chargers points.......:mad:

scooooter7
01-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I hope this is Shottenheimer's LAST stop. He took my Chief's to 13-3 then took out Gannon going into the playoffs to LOSE. I feel sorry for Charger fans, especially if they think a Marty coached team will ever win a playoff game for them. He's a great regular season coach that chokes in the playoffs.

Not So Fast
01-17-2007, 07:38 AM
I hope this is Shottenheimer's LAST stop. He took my Chief's to 13-3 then took out Gannon going into the playoffs to LOSE. I feel sorry for Charger fans, especially if they think a Marty coached team will ever win a playoff game for them. He's a great regular season coach that chokes in the playoffs.
Sort of stacks up that way does it not, too bad cause the Spanos family like him. Our only hope is that AJ Smith imposes his will and retires Marty and finds some new young blood like Sean Payton of the Saints. NSF