PDA

View Full Version : dog sitter needed.....

TOBTEK
12-18-2006, 09:07 AM
NORTH SAN DIEGO county....... our sitter just fell through. need a honest and reliable person to watch my wifes three Shitzu's from Fri the 22 through the 28th. Good dogs, just high maintence. Willing to pay a FAIR price....THANKS

mbrown2
12-18-2006, 09:13 AM
NORTH SAN DIEGO county....... our sitter just fell through. need a honest and reliable person to watch my wifes three Shitzu's from Fri the 22 through the 28th. Good dogs, just high maintence. Willing to pay a FAIR price....THANKS
Sorry you are so far and we are unavailable this weekend.....my wife and I would watch them. We have a Shitzu and my wife is pretty Shitzu savvy...we have watched her Mom's 3 ShitZu's a number of times.

andy01
12-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Whats fair to you? $2 bucks a day each dog, with the food included? :hammerhea

TOBTEK
12-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Sorry you are so far and we are unavailable this weekend.....my wife and I would watch them. We have a Shitzu and my wife is pretty Shitzu savvy...we have watched her Mom's 3 ShitZu's a number of times.
want to drop them off on my way outa down Sat the 23rd early in the morning? im gonna drive up north on the 5 to MT Shasta. I'll make a home delivery :)

TOBTEK
12-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Whats fair to you? $2 bucks a day each dog, with the food included? :hammerhea
you forget..... im NOT a mooch like yourself :)

andy01
12-18-2006, 09:19 AM
and we are unavailable this weekend.....
want to drop them off on my way outa down Sat the 23rd early in the morning? im gonna drive up north on the 5 to MT Shasta. I'll make a home delivery :)
Do you not know how to read......... jackass?

andy01
12-18-2006, 09:20 AM
you forget..... im NOT a mooch like yourself :)
Your worse then me, you make me look like a normal full price payer.......

TOBTEK
12-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Your worse then me, you make me look like a normal full price payer.......
RIGGGGHT! you need a twelve step program on denial :hammerhea

mbrown2
12-18-2006, 09:33 AM
If we were not going to be out town Toby would definitely do it for you....:)....would luv for dog to have some friends to play with.

TOBTEK
12-18-2006, 09:35 AM
If we were not going to be out town Toby would definitely do it for you....:)....would luv for dog to have some friends to play with.
how about if I throw in a free F26 ? and you keep the dogs ........ almost worth it :)

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 11:48 AM
I will take the job if I get to stay at your Mansion/palace swin in your heated pool drink all your beer and eat all your fancy food

TOBTEK
12-18-2006, 12:20 PM
I will take the job if I get to stay at your Mansion/palace swin in your heated pool drink all your beer and eat all your fancy food
NO PROBLEM! PLAN ON BEING HERE Sat morning :)

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 01:09 PM
NO PROBLEM! PLAN ON BEING HERE Sat morning :)
I get to see how Mr Trump lives like

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Toby, sorry we missed all of you Saturday, I did go in for OT That day. Kathy was bummed that she didn't get to see all of you