PDA

View Full Version : More Rhino parts Help???

BoatFloating
12-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Anybody have a steering box or at least the tie bar???? Anyone?????
Call me 951-760-5993 Rocky

phebus
12-18-2006, 02:06 PM
If I were you, I would be looking for a helmet too :)

Froggystyle
12-18-2006, 02:39 PM
I am probably putting power steering on mine here soon, so I may have that available in a couple of weeks. I don't right now though...

sigepmock
12-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Lot's of people breaking the rack and pinion. Most dealers are starting to carry them stock....if you find a good place to get them let me know...I'm sure it won't be long till I need one.
I'll check with Brian (Evo) also to see if he has an extra one laying around. I'll let you know,
Chris

BoatFloating
12-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Lot's of people breaking the rack and pinion. Most dealers are starting to carry them stock....if you find a good place to get them let me know...I'm sure it won't be long till I need one.
I'll check with Brian (Evo) also to see if he has an extra one laying around. I'll let you know,
Chris
I've been trying to get a hold of Brian... Always fun......:D :mad:
I am probably putting power steering on mine here soon, so I may have that available in a couple of weeks. I don't right now though...
It's all about timing my brother.... Need it now so I can have in Glamis the 27th of this month....
rock, try glenn-g, the "rhino" ambassador ... :hammer2: :rolleyes: keyes
I've been in touch with Glenn already but no luck so far... Thanks I just might have to steal a rhino....

BoatFloating
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Can I use your short bus one....:hammer2:

Froggystyle
12-18-2006, 05:26 PM
It's all about timing my brother.... Need it now so I can have in Glamis the 27th of this month....
Sorry my timing isn't what it used to be... ;)
I think they might be power assisting the stock box anyway. I really don't mind the effort, but I would like to increase the rate of steering and throw some stabilizers into the mix...

Froggystyle
12-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Laugh it up... I am thinking about getting some. I was going to put comms in them for Audrey and I like I have for the motorcycle. Save me from putting in a big stereo.
Plus, I keep catching brush in my ears and it hurts like hell. I don't want to deal with a net, so I was thinking about Pro-tecs like we used in the teams.

phebus
12-18-2006, 08:44 PM
Can I use your short bus one....:hammer2:
No, they don't let me out of bed without it :)

JB in so cal
12-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Thank God. Another Rhino thread.:)

JetBoatRich
12-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Thank God. Another Rhino thread.:)
they seem to be down from a couple weeks ago:idea: