PDA

View Full Version : 2007 sierra/silverado

Dub C
12-18-2006, 09:07 PM
If anybody has one in socal between lake elsinore and north county san diego, i'm doing databus testing for an alarm/remote start company with snake themes in the name:rolleyes: and for your time I would install a complete two-way alarm remote start. I've got a tahoe and avalanche and doing testing at a dealership we found some differences in the mid to lower trim levels, (the upper trims have dashes like tahoe/avalanches) PM/email me if you're interested.

ultra27jay
12-20-2006, 03:17 PM
If anybody has one in socal between lake elsinore and north county san diego, i'm doing databus testing for an alarm/remote start company with snake themes in the name:rolleyes: and for your time I would install a complete two-way alarm remote start. I've got a tahoe and avalanche and doing testing at a dealership we found some differences in the mid to lower trim levels, (the upper trims have dashes like tahoe/avalanches) PM/email me if you're interested.
I HAVE ONE. IT IS USUALLY AT MY SHOP HERE IN ALISO VIEJO, BUT TILL FRIDAY ITS AT RCD SUSPENSION GETTING THE FIRST PROTO TYPE LIFT KIT. WHAT IS IT THAT U DO. MY TRUCK CAME WITH FACTORY REMOTE STARTING I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL HELP U OUT. LET ME KNOW.

Dub C
12-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I work for directed electronics in engineering. we make viper, clifford, python on the security remote start side and orion,PPI,directed,xtreme,polk, definitive technologies, all kinds of car and home theatre but we are making data bus interfaces that can operate all the factory functions and then some including the factory remote start and upgrade to two way LCD remotes with up to a mile range. I have two test cars but the sierra/silverado's have been tough since they came out later. email me for more info if you're interested. Walter.chavez@directed.com

Hardly Satisfied
12-21-2006, 02:06 AM
I have a 07 GMC Sierra old body style not the new 07 style , let me know

boatnam2
12-21-2006, 10:14 AM
charlyox has one pm im sure he would be down.