PDA

View Full Version : Whipple Products Are The Best!

nodigg
12-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know. If you are in the market for performance products, the Whipple company has what you need! In addition to having state of the art power producing blower systems that are going to blow away everything else on the market, they have the best warranty department you could ask for.
I spun my blower too fast due to installing too small a pulley they incorrectly sold to me for my application. They jumped right up and took care of me far greater than I was expecting! WHAT A FANTASIC GUY THAT DUSTIN IS! While I won't post exactly what it is they did to make me so happy in case they may not feel so inclined for EVERY situation, let it be known, they are a STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT company!
I have never failed to be impressed with the staffing, knowledge and quick replies regarding my questions about my set-ups. Way to go Dustin! Great Company!
Best of Luck!

Liberator TJ1984
12-19-2005, 09:08 AM
You can spin a Blower TOO FAST ????
never heard that one :p

Racer277
12-19-2005, 09:08 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea:

nodigg
12-19-2005, 09:09 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
What a great company!

Just Tool'n
12-19-2005, 09:09 AM
So is this suppose to be a tongue in cheek type of response?
Or is it you are finally truly happy with Whipple?
After reading months worth concerns, worries, & complaints.
The real response would be good about right now, we all want to know!

Tittie Chaser
12-19-2005, 09:10 AM
That blows.

riverbound
Just wanted to let everyone know. If you are in the market for performance products, the Whipple company has what you need! In addition to having state of the art power producing blower systems that are going to blow away everything else on the market, they have the best warranty department you could ask for.
I spun my blower too fast due to installing too small a pulley they incorrectly sold to me for my application. They jumped right up and took care of me far greater than I was expecting! WHAT A FANTASIC GUY THAT DUSTIN IS! While I won't post exactly what it is they did to make me so happy in case they may not feel so inclined for EVERY situation, let it be known, they are a STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT company!
I have never failed to be impressed with the staffing, knowledge and quick replies regarding my questions about my set-ups. Way to go Dustin! Great Company!
Best of Luck!
j/k
:D

framer1
I take it things have changed :)

nodigg
12-19-2005, 09:12 AM
That blows.
huh?

H20 Toie
12-19-2005, 09:17 AM
Heck you had me going i thought you must have got a blow job from them but i guess your still just getting screwed.

riverbound
12-19-2005, 09:19 AM
F-whipple????? :D

nodigg
12-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Rick...It is obvious you and Dustin are at the end of the line concerning this. Just walk away and be done with it. Everybody knows how you feel and I don't blame you but people are going to do what they are going to do anyhow. I just don't want to see you get tangled up in some BS legal stuff.
Me either, not that there are any legal ramifications! I am about to delete the thread anyway. Just so you know, I have no expectations for resolve. Just ranting I guess.

nodigg
12-19-2005, 09:24 AM
F-whipple????? :D
HEY NOW! I love my BLowers and the Whipple systems that go with them.

riverbound
12-19-2005, 09:31 AM
Dustin is a Fag :D

Kilrtoy
12-19-2005, 09:45 AM
I love SARCASIM

nodigg
12-19-2005, 09:47 AM
I love SARCASIM
Now Miguel. Take it for what is is. I am a very positive poster!

Dave C
12-19-2005, 10:05 AM
you guys should have a steel cage match.....
no lets see who can take the most shots before they puke......
:rollside:

nodigg
12-19-2005, 10:08 AM
you guys should have a steel cage match.....
no lets see who can take the most shots before they puke......
:rollside:
Whipple procucts are the best!

Jordy
12-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Dustin is a Fag :D
But his sister is hot, so that's gotta count for something. Maybe I'll call and see if I'm still blacklisted. :D

Dave C
12-19-2005, 10:21 AM
you are beginning to sound like a "company man" :rollside:
turning over a new leaf? selling out? ;)
Whipple procucts are the best!

Dave C
12-19-2005, 10:22 AM
is there somewhere your not blacklisted? :rolleyes:
But his sister is hot, so that's gotta count for something. Maybe I'll call and see if I'm still blacklisted. :D

Dave C
12-19-2005, 10:34 AM
no, not really, from what I can tell you are only blacklisted from one place.....
that can't compare to Jordy's record of blacklistingS....
you have some work to do. Make some calls... ;)
I think you MUST be talking to me!
Facts didn't do much good..................

nodigg
12-19-2005, 10:38 AM
no, not really, from what I can tell you are only blacklisted from one place.....
you have some work to do. Make some calls... ;)
Or some posts!

Kachina26
12-19-2005, 11:19 AM
I love SARCASIM
It's a shame you can't spell it :D

Jordy
12-19-2005, 12:27 PM
As near as I can figure, I'm only blacklisted from one place and the funny thing is, I never called there, nor do I have any need to. Kind of a pointless blacklisting, as near as I can figure. And why is it blacklisted if it's bad? Does the black in front of list make it a bad thing? Why can't I be orange listed, or yellow listed. Why's it gotta be black? Just another case of the man tryin' to keep me down. :D :D :D

riverbound
12-19-2005, 12:28 PM
As near as I can figure, I'm only blacklisted from one place and the funny thing is, I never called there, nor do I have any need to. Kind of a pointless blacklisting, as near as I can figure. And why is it blacklisted if it's bad? Does the black in front of list make it a bad thing? Why can't I be orange listed, or yellow listed. Why's it gotta be black? Just another case of the man tryin' to keep me down. :D :D :D
KILL WHITEY :D

nodigg
12-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Well, it can't be anyting to do with orange because I am under contract for orange with Home Depot!

Jordy
12-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Well, it can't be anyting to do with orange because I am under contract for orange with Home Depot!
I was merely using orange for an example. Didn't mean to step on any toes Homer. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23homer.jpg
:D :D :D

nodigg
12-19-2005, 12:38 PM
I was merely using orange for an example. Didn't mean to step on any toes Homer. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23homer.jpg
:D :D :D
Apology accepted! No harm done!

Jordy
12-19-2005, 12:43 PM
That's a relief. Didn't want a whippin' for my comment. ;)

nodigg
12-19-2005, 12:52 PM
i know it was supposed to be a dig way back, but I LOVE that photochop!

Jordy
12-19-2005, 12:54 PM
i know it was supposed to be a dig way back, but I LOVE that photochop!
C'mon now, no-dig (get it?) was ever intended with that shot. All in fun Gramps. ;)

Whipple Charged
12-19-2005, 01:30 PM
This simply has to be a joke, improperly sold you a pulley? I specifically told you that it would spinning too fast and that you should wait for the larger compressor.
As for having a question about input shaft speed, spin a 1071 roots supercharger to 18,000 rpm and see what happens, turn your car motor to 18,000rpm. It does matter.
Riverbound, what the F&!@# is your problem? Why the personal attack? I think that was truly uncalled for.
Dustin

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:34 PM
This simply has to be a joke, improperly sold you a pulley? I specifically told you that it would spinning too fast and that you should wait for the larger compressor.
As for having a question about input shaft speed, spin a 1071 roots supercharger to 18,000 rpm and see what happens, turn your car motor to 18,000rpm. It does matter.
Riverbound, what the F&!@# is your problem? Why the personal attack? I think that was truly uncalled for.
Dustin
I have no problem....obviously you can see this entire thread is a JOKE.
In case you didnt get it... I dont think we should kill whitey either :rolleyes:

ROZ
12-19-2005, 01:38 PM
I
In case you didnt get it... I dont think we should kill whitey either :rolleyes:
I think that gas is a terrible thing to waste and that women larger that a size 6( 8 depending on how she wears it) are too big.
Tom Brown for Saskatchawanian President, and Chase needs to date chicks who swallow.
Good call on that alpine/JL combo though :D

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:40 PM
I think that gas is a terrible thing to waste and that women larger that a size 6( 8 depending on how she wears it) are too big.
Tom Brown for Saskatchawanian President, and Chase needs to date chicks who swallow.
Good call on that alpine/JL combo though :D
Roz is a fag too :D
But I think the kid is going to blow the Alpine JL combo up. He wants the bass of 2 12's. and I bet you he doesnt care about SQ ;)

Jordy
12-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I disagree. I think Whitey needs to die. F that guy. ;)

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:46 PM
I disagree. I think Whitey needs to die. F that guy. ;)
:cry: :cry: OK....lets kill whitey and Dustin is Bi......not gay ;)

Jordy
12-19-2005, 01:48 PM
:cry: :cry: OK....lets kill whitey and Dustin is Bi......not gay ;)
But his sister is hot. ;)
p.s. Told ya I was blacklisted. Not a single acknowlegement. That hurts. :( :( :(

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:50 PM
p.s. Told ya I was blacklisted. Not a single acknowlegement. That hurts. :( :( :(
Kill Jordy, Kill Jordy :D

Jordy
12-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Kill Jordy, Kill Jordy :D
Sometimes I think that's not a bad idea. Then all the pain and hurt will go away. ;)

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Call him a fag......worked for me :D

Jordy
12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Call him a fag......worked for me :D
I thought you said he was bi. :rolleyes: :crossx: :D

riverbound
12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
I thought you said he was bi. :rolleyes: :crossx: :D
Bi are fags that are still confused ;)

ROZ
12-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Bi are fags that are still confused ;)
Says the guy caught in uncompromising positions with board male members... :supp: Then again, so has boat floating :supp:
Where are all the fat chicks at? :D

Dave C
12-19-2005, 02:16 PM
OK just so no one gets their panties in a bunch we will just have to call it the "multi-cultural-acceptable-color-palette list".... :) :rollside:
whatever we end up calling the list, you are definitly back on it. :rollside:
BTW I kind of find that hard to believe. You're knack for calling-it-like-it-is must have led to more blacklistings that you may be unaware of.... ;)

riverbound
12-19-2005, 02:22 PM
Says the guy caught in uncompromising positions with board male members... :supp: Then again, so has boat floating :supp:
Where are all the fat chicks at? :D
LOL.

Jordy
12-19-2005, 02:25 PM
BTW I kind of find that hard to believe. You're knack for calling-it-like-it-is must have led to more blacklistings that you may be unaware of.... ;)
Who knows. Perhaps you're right. However, I haven't lost any sleep over any of these alleged blacklistings (thought we weren't calling it that anymore). I can think of one other besides this one, but I don't really need any signs made anyway. Like I said, no lost sleep. :notam: ;)

Dave C
12-19-2005, 02:56 PM
why would someone lose any sleep over blacklistings (the other name is too long to type and besides I ain't fuching P.C. anyway) in the first place?
Losing sleep over it implies that you gave a shiat in the first place..... ;) (which of course we know, you don't)
I am really beginning to admire you're whole cavalier I-don't-give-a-shiat attitude on this matter.....

nodigg
12-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Who was talking about pulleys on this thread anyway?
Whipple products are the BEST!
Hey Jordy, I just noticed due to your bringing MY orange prefference to the forums, the forums are going orange too! Way ta' go! You are such a prognosticator, (how the heck do you spell that one?)

nodigg
12-19-2005, 05:35 PM
Dustin
Take that riverbound! Stop saying bad things you big meanie!