PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that.....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:18 PM
comments flow when people go to bed???? Or when we go watch the freak show on American Idol????????????? LMAO!!! That was funny shiat tonight! :220v: :p It amazes me that those peeps actually think they can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside:

JackieV
01-24-2006, 10:20 PM
comments flow when people go to bed???? Or when we go watch the freak show on American Idol????????????? LMAO!!! That was funny shiat tonight! :220v: :p It amazes me that those peeps actually think they can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
DAMN IT! I keep missing it! I hope someone I know is recording the shows. The begining of the show is the best part! LOL

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:22 PM
DAMN IT! I keep missing it! I hope someone I know is recording the shows. The begining of the show is the best part! LOL
OMG JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! You missed a good one! These people are freaks! :220v:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:23 PM
comments flow when people go to bed???? :
Why is it everyones comments flow when I cant get on a computer :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:25 PM
I dunno! Why???????????????????
Can we just give this a rest??? You know you & I are both shiat starters & it isnt gonna stop unless we both agree to disagree!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:30 PM
I dunno! Why???????????????????
Can we just give this a rest??? You know you & I are both shiat starters & it isnt gonna stop unless we both agree to disagree!
I already stopped when your husband sent me a PM asking me to stop... Your whole clique still keeps at it......
call a meeting with your clique and have them stop and I will call a meeting with my team, I MEAN, ME and I will stop :boxed:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:33 PM
I already stopped when your husband sent me a PM asking me to stop... Your whole clique still keeps at it......
call a meeting with your clique and have them stop and I will call a meeting with my team, I MEAN, ME and I will stop :boxed:
Really....Geza asked you to stop??? Hmmm.....I dont recall that? Except like a few months ago! As for this issue...................its a whole other ball of wax! If you never would have made the comments you did, this would have never even begun (all over again). FYI...Yvonne Pm'd G.....this time.

HM
01-24-2006, 10:37 PM
This one time, at band camp, Kilrtoy stuck a flute up his puzzy.

JackieV
01-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Okay I don't know what the hell I missed...but who cares.
I thought this thread was about American Idol! Damn fickled people! :rollside: Good night everyone! :)

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:46 PM
This one time, at band camp, Kilrtoy stuck a flute up his puzzy.
Was it union approved

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Really....Geza asked you to stop??? Hmmm.....I dont recall that? Except like a few months ago! As for this issue...................its a whole other ball of wax! If you never would have made the comments you did, this would have never even begun (all over again). FYI...Yvonne Pm'd G.....this time.
Would you like me to post it......

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Okay I don't know what the hell I missed...but who cares.
I thought this thread was about American Idol! Damn fickled people! :rollside: Good night everyone! Wish me lot's of luck! I am gonna need it for tomorrow! :) Taking my State Insurance Exam!
Good luck Jackie!
Pass it so Art can fix the Banshee! LOL! :220v: :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Would you like me to post it......
Sure what the hell & then he will post Yvonnes...& it will keep going and going and going..................................We have got nothin to hide...is the date on it too?

HM
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Was it union approved
LOL

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Sure what the hell & then he will post Yvonnes...& it will keep going and going and going..................................We have got nothin to hide...is the date on it too?
Post what ever the hell you want I / We really dont care
do you want me to prove you wrong or not....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Post what ever the hell you want I / We really dont care
do you want me to prove you wrong or not....
Miguel....I dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it! I am TIRED!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Then why do you and your friends keep this going, I will stop when you stop and I dont ever get tired

djunkie
01-24-2006, 10:56 PM
AHHHH. Want me to rub your toosh before you go to bed??? :) :)
J/K Geza. :devil:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Then why do you and your friends keep this going, I will stop when you stop and I dont ever get tired
LMAO!!!!!!!
OK...I will try!

pixilatedpussy
AHHHH. Want me to rub your toosh before you go to bed??? :) :)
J/K Geza. :devil:
PERV! LOL!

Phat Matt
:D
http://www.astrologycom.com/images/days.jpg

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:58 PM
:D
http://www.astrologycom.com/images/days.jpg
Is it the end of this episode?????????
Next week on Days of Hot Boat....................................

djunkie
01-24-2006, 10:58 PM
After reading these 2 posts, for some reason it reminded me of when I was in high school. "You hang up" "No, you hang up" "ok, we'll both hang up at the same time ok?" :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
01-24-2006, 10:59 PM
PERV! LOL!
Why thank you. :D

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Is it the end of this episode?????????
Next week on Days of Hot Boat....................................
I think it's the dvd box set of every season and we just started watching. :D

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Tht is the most timely post...well just behind that regatta uninvited list post...that you have ever made Matt :)
I think comedy is all in the timing. :D

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:05 PM
I think it's the dvd box set of every season and we just started watching. :D
well sit back....and relax...I dont think it is quite over yet! :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:32 PM
well sit back....and relax...I dont think it is quite over yet! :rolleyes:
I figured as much.

SoCal_fun
01-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Why don't we just name every thread about you two post whores, Damm!! :argue:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 12:50 AM
you got one too

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 04:37 AM
It is a lot easier that way :cool: