PDA

View Full Version : Uggghh I have failed....

Jbb
12-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Could some one explain...in more understanding terms than I used ...how to post pictures .......on this site....Thank you......

Makinitdrip
12-19-2006, 04:01 PM
it took 2 people 3 phone calls to get it through my head. I;m a rock. BUt I get it now. where do you malfunction?

Jbb
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
where do you malfunction?
most everywhere ....:D
but I need someone to understand photo posting.....A TO Z

Havasu Hangin'
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/74search.gif

Jbb
12-19-2006, 04:05 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/74search.gif
You so much less harsh.....before you bought a Ciggie ...and became a baller...:D

photo chick
12-19-2006, 04:05 PM
most everywhere ....:D
but I need someone to understand photo posting.....A TO Z
If you're speaking of me, the way you last explained to me FINALLY got through my thick skull.....I'm a photo posting fool now....thanks to you!!!:D :D

JB in so cal
12-19-2006, 04:06 PM
If you're speaking of me, the way you last explained to me FINALLY got through my thick skull.....I'm a photo posting fool now....thanks to you!!!:D :D
go back and look at your posts...from this side, they sure look like red x's.

Jbb
12-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Excellent!......
HH........never mind.....:D

photo chick
12-19-2006, 04:09 PM
go back and look at your posts...from this side, they sure look like red x's.
No Way!!! I see pictures from here....???? help..anyone else see pictures on that thread?

Jbb
12-19-2006, 04:10 PM
I see pictures of Red X's....:D

Makinitdrip
12-19-2006, 04:11 PM
first make sure your pics are not too big. then go to galleries section on this site. you will need to log in there as well. below the "log in" area is a link upload photos. go there, click what section they will be in. (I use reader rides), click browse, find them on your puter, namke the photo and hit upload. thats step #1. Step #2 is find your uploaded pic on hot boat right click your mouse and select properties. highlight the url location ( http:// etc) open your thread or reply. click on the insert pic box them paste the url you copied. and waala ur a pic posting master

photo chick
12-19-2006, 04:12 PM
I see pictures of Red X's....:D
you're not messing with me are you?

Makinitdrip
12-19-2006, 04:13 PM
I think

LAND_LOVER69
12-19-2006, 04:14 PM
you're not messing with me are you?
That's all I see!!!!!!!:sqeyes:

photo chick
12-19-2006, 04:17 PM
That's all I see!!!!!!!:sqeyes:
I just logged out and looked and saw photos.......you're all either mean or my new computer has failed me!:devil:

LAND_LOVER69
12-19-2006, 04:21 PM
I just logged out and looked and saw photos.......you're all either mean or my new computer has failed me!:devil:
Sorry.... Mean people suck..... You computer has indeed failed you..... or something like that...... but still all I see are red X's

ShutYaPieHole
12-19-2006, 04:46 PM
frst u gota go ta rdio shaq n git ursef wona those 3/8 nch rce cams. thn wang bi hume dipo and gab suma tat towa wata poof stictape. on ya wa hum top bi kagens as fo tat thur tornada aand suma that bef jerkey. when ur git hum go ta thu frige gab tat haf drankn slitz fum lst sunnay. go to tha puter wit ur photas. eat jerkey an drank ur slitz place tha towa wata poof stictape on tha bac of ya photas pres dem on to ur puter scren an ther u havit.........sen me tha cam cus aah cant fin 1 round hir.......if ur hav any prablims p.m me

Cheap Thrills
12-19-2006, 04:51 PM
So, does the direct attachmend dealo work ??
Great attaches it as a file...
Nevermind . Move along , nothing to see here
Oh wonderful ! now the sarcastic rolling eyes emote has been replaced whith a anxious looking gay one .....
T.

slowinhavasu
12-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Lets see if I figured it out......

djunkie
12-19-2006, 05:25 PM
So, does the direct attachmend dealo work ??
Great attaches it as a file...
Nevermind . Move along , nothing to see here
Oh wonderful ! now the sarcastic rolling eyes emote has been replaced whith a anxious looking gay one .....
T.
:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21060&d=1166575850

photo chick
12-19-2006, 05:30 PM
frst u gota go ta rdio shaq n git ursef wona those 3/8 nch rce cams. thn wang bi hume dipo and gab suma tat towa wata poof stictape. on ya wa hum top bi kagens as fo tat thur tornada aand suma that bef jerkey. when ur git hum go ta thu frige gab tat haf drankn slitz fum lst sunnay. go to tha puter wit ur photas. eat jerkey an drank ur slitz place tha towa wata poof stictape on tha bac of ya photas pres dem on to ur puter scren an ther u havit.........sen me tha cam cus aah cant fin 1 round hir.......if ur hav any prablims p.m me
OK I have no clue what this says but I'm gonna try it!!!!! wish me luck:idea:

Rexone
12-19-2006, 07:17 PM
See announcement at top of test post forums, it walks you through it.