PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!!!

boatsnblondes
01-25-2006, 01:10 AM
Well, I guess this is as good a place as any to this. I am new to this board, so thought I might introduce myself in this forum. I live in the Riverside area with my blonde wife, and two yellow labs, Gunner, who will be three this April, and Lady Sunshine, our new puppy that I gave my wife for Christmas, she loves her. Let me know if anyone wants pics of the pup, she's a doll!!! Thus the name. I have been around boats since before I was 5 and am 41 now. I am on my 3rd boat at this time, having had eliminators, and a ski nautique for the family house up in Lake Arrowhead from years ago. After a lot of searching around for a new boat, I found a Hallett Vector that I loved. It had been completely rebuilt cosmetically, but need a mechanical overhaul, just what I like doing. Two years later, and I am about done. I have a few pics of it, but can not figure out how to reduce them enough to post on here..any suggestions would be helpfull.....I look forward to meeting a few new friends on here, and hopefully meeting some new friends at the river this summer....thanks for looking.....

djunkie
01-25-2006, 01:32 AM
When you figure out the pic posting thing make sure to post some of your wife. :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
01-25-2006, 02:16 AM
welcome, are you close by me?

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 04:27 AM
Welcome :cool: to ***boat and enjoy the ride :cool:

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Here is a great way to make friends on a new board. :rolleyes:
First Matt, I see a few reasons why you still have the thing, <and might for a while to come> Here they are....
1. It's a Commander.....'nuff said.
2. This is a board where people know thier stuff, and it's a Commander.
3. You need to find a first time buyer who does not know about Commanders
4. OR, someone who LOVES Commander boats....and good luck on that one alone.
5. And last, take the sofa king thing off the back, it's kinda gay.
1. It's has been a great boat, Commander and all.
2. Maybe someone from the board knows a friend.
3. Sounds like you had some back luck with Commander.
4. They still sell a lot of boats.
5. It was vinyl and it is off and you probably aren't witty enough to understand the underlying meaning.
6. It's winter time and I figured I would have it until spring when I put it in the boat trader. This is free advertising smart guy. :rolleyes: Maybe I should just keep it in the garage and wait for someone to knock on the door.
Oh and thanks for the bump. :)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97404&page=2
Can't wait to meet you. :notam:

little rowe boat
01-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Where abouts in Riverside???

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the boards. Have fun. Don't believe everything you read. :rollside: Oh, and keep an eye out. There usually are gatherings once in a while. Good way to meet new peeps and put names with faces.

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
OH damn. That's F'ed up. NOt a good start newbie. :sqeyes:

INSman
01-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Matt, I am friggin' cryin' over here, that is friggin' funny !!! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
01-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the boards. Have fun. Don't believe everything you read. :rollside: Oh, and keep an eye out. There usually are gatherings once in a while. Good way to meet new peeps and put names with faces.
aint no place better to meet peeps than a HOOTS PARTY :D
welcome to the fun....

a catered life
01-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Welcome :cool: to ***boat and enjoy the ride :cool:
put on your high heeled lace up boots and get ready to have the time of your life and welcome

Kim Hanson
01-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the pit..........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Welcome!!! :p :rollside:

atomickitn
01-25-2006, 08:33 PM
ok sooo ill say hello! hello! have a fun trip.... :rollside:

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Matt, I am friggin' cryin' over here, that is friggin' funny !!! :rollside:
Some people know how to make an entrance. :D

OutCole'd
01-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Lets just hope for a quick exit.

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 09:47 PM
Lets just hope for a quick exit.
It was 1:10am, maybe he was drinking. :)

INSman
01-25-2006, 09:49 PM
I am thinking 500 posts minimum before attempting something even close to that :220v: :boxingguy :hammerhea :messedup: :D

voodoomedman
01-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Dude, he's got it all wrong. You are not selling the boat because from your signature line everyone can tell that you must have had it serviced at Savage. :D
Okay, don't flame me. It was just a joke. Attributing the flaming of Commander on these boards to the flaming of Savage that can go on here. Maybe the jokes not funny if I have to explain it. :idea:

C-2
01-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Where abouts in Riverside???
Hey LRB,
Where you at in Riverside?
Sorry to hear about your friend T-Rex. I was driving down the street when that little crack house was lit up, never imagined it could lead to the events which unfolded.
----
Welcome to the board boatsnblondes. When you're done fixing your Hallett, you can come finish mine!

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Dude, he's got it all wrong. You are not selling the boat because from your signature line everyone can tell that you must have had it serviced at Savage. :D
Okay, don't flame me. It was just a joke. Attributing the flaming of Commander on these boards to the flaming of Savage that can go on here. Maybe the jokes not funny if I have to explain it. :idea:
Who would ever think I had it serviced at Savage. :rollside:

BajaMike
01-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Ya...great entrance.....
Here is a great way to make friends on a new board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatsnblondes
First Matt, I see a few reasons why you still have the thing, <and might for a while to come> Here they are....
1. It's a Commander.....'nuff said.
2. This is a board where people know thier stuff, and it's a Commander.
3. You need to find a first time buyer who does not know about Commanders
4. OR, someone who LOVES Commander boats....and good luck on that one alone.
5. And last, take the sofa king thing off the back, it's kinda gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Matt
1. It's has been a great boat, Commander and all.
2. Maybe someone from the board knows a friend.
3. Sounds like you had some back luck with Commander.
4. They still sell a lot of boats.
5. It was vinyl and it is off and you probably aren't witty enough to understand the underlying meaning.
6. It's winter time and I figured I would have it until spring when I put it in the boat trader. This is free advertising smart guy. Maybe I should just keep it in the garage and wait for someone to knock on the door.
Oh and thanks for the bump.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showt...?t=97404&page=2
Can't wait to meet you.
Hey, Matt, funny we haven't heard from "Boatsnblondes" lately..
:rollside:

voodoomedman
01-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Who would ever think I had it serviced at Savage. :rollside:
I would. Unless of course I saw your boat parked in front of Absolute at anytime then I know you wouldn't be allowed inside Savage. :rolleyes:

AltarGirl
01-25-2006, 10:50 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c225/altar-girl/-.gif
Have fun! :)

boatsnblondes
01-27-2006, 04:35 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes, to answer one question in particular, I have not been on here for a few days because I work for the railroad out here as an engineer, and I have been getting hammered at work, case in point, I went on duty Thurs. AM at 0800....finally dragged my butt off the engine at 0300 this AM....19 hours on duty....am I exhausted? Yes. I'll be back out in about 10 hours, so I need to get a bit of sleep. Matt, check your email...as for my vector, once I finish the thing, I never wanna do this again, I am SO done for the moment. I just need a year to enjoy frankenboat. And for those wondering, I'll not be on all week next week, I'll be on the Star Princess relaxing in the Carribean with Chris and drinking a Mai Tai. You guys all sound like a lot of fun, sept' Matt, he's a little sensitive about the Commander, go figure. When I meet him, the first beer is on me. AS for the rest of you, have a great week, try not to snap too hard on each other, but if you must, snap on Matt. :coffeycup

Phat Matt
01-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes, to answer one question in particular, I have not been on here for a few days because I work for the railroad out here as an engineer, and I have been getting hammered at work, case in point, I went on duty Thurs. AM at 0800....finally dragged my butt off the engine at 0300 this AM....19 hours on duty....am I exhausted? Yes. I'll be back out in about 10 hours, so I need to get a bit of sleep. Matt, check your email...as for my vector, once I finish the thing, I never wanna do this again, I am SO done for the moment. I just need a year to enjoy frankenboat. And for those wondering, I'll not be on all week next week, I'll be on the Star Princess relaxing in the Carribean with Chris and drinking a Mai Tai. You guys all sound like a lot of fun, sept' Matt, he's a little sensitive about the Commander, go figure. When I meet him, the first beer is on me. AS for the rest of you, have a great week, try not to snap too hard on each other, but if you must, snap on Matt. :coffeycup
You know me, Mr Sensitive. :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
01-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Welcome !!!!!! :p :p

Jbb
09-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Praise Be!
:)

Tom Brown
09-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Thank you for delivering this thread of grace and beauty to us, brother Brian.

djunkie
09-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I think its the Bilge Tard that we have to thank for this. :D

Tequila-John
09-03-2007, 09:47 AM
:d

OCMerrill
09-03-2007, 09:47 AM
This was actually a present from bilge.:D
And I am very sure it's Bryan. He is a Cobra owning avid golfer, Jeep grill hating, green lawn growing, yellow wheel barrow owner.
It appears that he lives in the Emerald Forest.:)

Baja Big Dog
09-03-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm on a mission from God :devil:
:D
WOW..he started out so careing and warm!!! Christ he drives a fricken train, maybe too much time on his mind???
Hey Bilgeie...nice sig line!!!:D

Classic Daycruiser
09-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey Bilgeie...nice sig line!!!:D
He needs to add the Human stadium wave to it

WYRD
09-03-2007, 01:57 PM
He was a tool back then too..........go figure:rolleyes:

Boatcop
09-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm on a mission from God :devil:
I'll bet you pick at scabs, too. :eek:

H2OT TIMES
09-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Well, I guess this is as good a place as any to this. I am new to this board, so thought I might introduce myself in this forum. I live in the Riverside area with my blonde wife, and two yellow labs, Gunner, who will be three this April, and Lady Sunshine, our new puppy that I gave my wife for Christmas, she loves her. Let me know if anyone wants pics of the pup, she's a doll!!! Thus the name. I have been around boats since before I was 5 and am 41 now. I am on my 3rd boat at this time, having had eliminators, and a ski nautique for the family house up in Lake Arrowhead from years ago. After a lot of searching around for a new boat, I found a Hallett Vector that I loved. It had been completely rebuilt cosmetically, but need a mechanical overhaul, just what I like doing. Two years later, and I am about done. I have a few pics of it, but can not figure out how to reduce them enough to post on here..any suggestions would be helpfull.....I look forward to meeting a few new friends on here, and hopefully meeting some new friends at the river this summer....thanks for looking.....
Quite a post count for a newbie

Tom Brown
09-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the site, boatsnblondes. I wish you a pleasant stay. :cool: