PDA

View Full Version : At What Point Did Your Marriage Grenade?

Trailer Park Casanova
12-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Today marks 9 months of success married to Alice.
She doesn't give guys that hit on her the time of day. Not even eye contact.
A whole new definition of cold.
Thoughts were straining through my pea size brain of when the last marriage exploded.
I was serving Chili at the Amgen charity chili cookoff.
A very attractive girl and her mother walked up to me and asked if I was Loris (my ex) husband?
I said yes.
She then told me my wife was doing her husband, it's been going on for several years she suspected.
I asked the soon-to-be-ex about it that evening, she initally denied it, but then indicated it went down.
I wasn't surprised, not the first time with her,, and we decided to split at that point.
Amicable, we divided the wheelbarrows full of Amgen stock where she took the lions share, I bought her out of my pension,,, bought myself a new house in Simi,, good to go.
I was listening to Mark and Brian, and women were REGRETFULLY calling in crying with lame reasons why they divorced.
Stuff like: " He never helped me carry in the groceries." A gripe against a ex-husband that worked and pulled a check in a 12 hr day in a mind gruelling machine shop,, and was beat when he came home and collapsed with a beer and the tube.
At what point did you, or the both of you realize it was really over?
Was it a lame reason or reasons?

Jbb
12-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Got Brown all liquored up in a dive in Tijuana once....He told us his first?....or second marriage ended within the first month or so.......When he finally realized ...she was a dude.....:D ....Best part of the story.......he married He/She .....a second time....I think infidelity killed it that time....:eek:

Warlockjer
12-21-2006, 07:50 AM
With my first wife it exploded when we said I DO. After almost 20 years the second is still going pretty strong. The best thing about the first was the two beautiful girls we had......:)

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 07:53 AM
When I found HB........
Seriously I hope that day never comes.......
I dont think it will, but you never know

Sleek-Jet
12-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Got Brown all liquored up in a dive in Tijuana once....He told us his first?....or second marriage ended within the first month or so.......When he finally realized ...she was a dude.....:D ....Best part of the story.......he married He/She .....a second time....I think infidelity killed it that time....:eek:
He still seems confused as to why his third wife has an 8 inch clitoris and only likes anal sex...
... but he seems happy, maybe this one will last... :D

Dan Lorenze
12-21-2006, 07:57 AM
Good question TPC... I too am recently married (wife works and Amgen too). As much as I want to just sail through my marriage, my wife reminds me that we can't lose the closeness that we have and always work on our marriage on a day to day basis.. I feel that once you get complacent and stop working on the marriage, it's the beginning of the end. So, it takes work and once you stop working on it you're done. As much as my wife gets on me for me going away on Motorcycle trips and riding on the weekend, I'm happy she at least cares enough to miss me, I would be terrible for the marriage if she didn't care at all.. Bottom line, like everything in life, it's all what you put into it..
Be good.. :)

Cas
12-21-2006, 08:07 AM
when I found out my ex put me $40,000.00 in credit card debt, another $20,000.00 with IRS, forged my signature on my business checks and stole $6,000.00, emptied my money market account, got caught for theft, fraud and embezzlement at her part time job......so no, it's not always cheaper to keep her :D
but I got the kids :)

Not So Fast
12-21-2006, 08:08 AM
This coming Oct will make 40 years:2purples: I keep waiting for the date to end and her to go home but no luck J/K. Our young'uns tell us that it is refreshing and unusual to see this in todays times. Truthfully, I wouldnt know what to do with out her;) NSF

a catered life
12-21-2006, 08:11 AM
mine was doomed from the time she walked into the church and i said "i do"....our problem was three fold.....first we never learned how to talk to each other...we fixed most of our problems between the sheets, i'll not complaining, we have 4 awesome kids between us but we put bandades on big problems and they just grew and exploded in our faces....second she never left her moms house..she tooks all of our problems to her parents house and that made it hard for me to be comfortable around them because she always made me look like the bad guy because they only heard one side of many false stories....and third was the dreams or lack of...she was happy living in a small house with one car..she never displayed dreams of owning big shiat, taking expensive vacations and have toys...i always wanted to show my kids the life i didnt see....:mad: this makes me mad to even think of it

riverbound
12-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Thoughts were straining through my pea size brain of when the last marriage exploded.
A very attractive girl and her mother walked up to me and asked if I was Loris (my ex) husband?
I said yes.
She then told me my wife was doing her husband, it's been going on for several years she suspected.
I asked the soon-to-be-ex about it that evening, she initally denied it, but then indicated it went down.
I wasn't surprised, not the first time with her,, and we decided to split at that point.
Ammicable, we divided the wheelbarrows full of Amgen stock where she took the lions share, I bought her out of my pension,,, bought myself a new house in Simi,, good to go.
I was listening to Mark and Brian, and women were REGRETFULLY calling in crying with lame reasons why they divorced.
Stuff like " he never helped me carry in the groceries." A gripe against a ex husband that worked a 12 hr day in a mind gruelling machine shop,, and was beat when he came home and collapsed with a beer and the tube.
Same reason as yours.

Jyruiz
12-21-2006, 08:21 AM
This coming Oct will make 40 years:2purples: I keep waiting for the date to end and her to go home but no luck J/K. Our young'uns tell us that it is refreshing and unusual to see this in todays times. Truthfully, I wouldnt know what to do with out her;) NSF
Congrats, you really have something special going there. I hope my wife and I stay together just as long, or longer.

Ziggy
12-21-2006, 09:03 AM
My first marraige long ago went south the moment she got hooked up with "friends" that fed her the drug that makes you stay awake all night. Reports of infidelity from some co-workers, obsurd demands by her and gone all night took its toll. I'd work all day while she slept and cared for our child:rolleyes: ....and when I came home she'd bail and snort the night away til it was time for me to go to work the next morning. Ironically, her drug buddies suggested she file for divorce as a tool to manipulate me into giving in to her obsurd demands. Just a very unreasonable woman she became, not the person I'd known years prior.
Adios Biatch, I was sad but relieved all in one.....as they say, a blessing in disguise.
To this day she has not cleaned herself up, is missing out at growing with her grandsons smiles and giggles.
Now I have the greatest bride in the world, 17 yrs married and 20 together............and I still find myself checking her out on a daily basis :D:D

wsuwrhr
12-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Sad
My first marraige long ago went south the moment she got hooked up with "friends" that fed her the drug that makes you stay awake all night. Reports of infidelity from some co-workers, obsurd demands by her and gone all night took its toll. I'd work all day while she slept and cared for our child:rolleyes: ....and when I came home she'd bail and snort the night away til it was time for me to go to work the next morning. Ironically, her drug buddies suggested she file for divorce as a tool to manipulate me into giving in to her obsurd demands. Just a very unreasonable woman she became, not the person I'd known years prior.
Adios Biatch, I was sad but relieved all in one.....as they say, a blessing in disguise.
To this day she has not cleaned herself up, is missing out at growing with her grandsons smiles and giggles.

lucky
12-21-2006, 09:17 AM
I said yes.
Ammicable, we divided the wheelbarrows full of Amgen stock where she took the lions share, I bought her out of my pension,,, bought myself a new house in Simi,, good to go.
Stuff like " he never helped me carry in the groceries." A gripe against a ex husband that worked a 12 hr day in a mind gruelling machine shop,, and was beat when he came home and collapsed with a beer and the tube.
first marriage - was after her xmas party - I stayed with her after the party until 145.am then i Was out and had to go!!!! , she did not want to and i had no reason not to trust her ( this is before our daughter turned 3) well - the next week ( dec22 ) My daughters birthday - she told me she did a guy she worked with in his v.w vanagon and that she did not know how she felt about him .At the time he was 10 years older than her and on his third marriage - - It was Over at that point for me she crushed me - but We stayed together and 4 years later and it seemed like we where doing ok and building our relationship over again. Then another work affair, business trip to vegas - called here at 1a'm no awnser in her room , i knew ! I neve said anything !Three weeks later she gave me a bullshit story about needing space and some time alone , so she asked me and my daughter to leave the house for a few days . Like i said i knew - so i left with my daughter - came home the next day ( i was suppose to come home three days later ) she was gone ! She went to New york to spend some time with a 50 year old man -- she told me when she got home - kicked her out, filed and never looked back! - my motto at that time was cheat on me once shame on me - cheat on me twice === shame on you --- she has daddy issues i think as she is living with a 49 year old fork lift driver -- Karma :0 )_ second wife was a mistake. - i knew it and we knew we where different after our second year of marriage - - she left after we build her credit back up after she filed chapt 13 -- so thats my story :) my motto now - find em feel em fock em and forget em ( joke ) lol

Tremor Therapy
12-21-2006, 09:35 AM
I was doing some spring cleaning and found some love letters in a suitcase. I confronted her about them, and she said she wasn't doing anything with him, but didn't know how to tell me my good friend was hitting on her. So I confronted him at work, and told him to get lost.
A month later I came home early from a desert trip ( I was sick) and unfortunately it confirmed my suspicions. I packed some clothes and bailed that very night. I have never looked back, and although we still live in the same town, about 3 miles from one another, I have not even spoken to her in 18 years. No animosity, just no desire at all. Been with the same woman now for 16 years, married almost 14, and it has been great (for the most part :D)!

eliminatedsprinter
12-21-2006, 09:50 AM
when I found out my ex put me $40,000.00 in credit card debt, another $20,000.00 with IRS, forged my signature on my business checks and stole $6,000.00, emptied my money market account, got caught for theft, fraud and embezzlement at her part time job......so no, it's not always cheaper to keep her :D
Man that is bad. That makes cheating between the sheets seem like a minor annoyance.:mad:

BALLSDEEP
12-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Small world, I see a few people know about Amgen, I work there too.

ahhell
12-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Only one marriage here and its going on 22 years, not all trouble free, but whos marriage is?
and like was said earlier, you gotta work at it and not get complacent (sp)

wright27
12-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Six years into the marriage and 11 years into the relationship. We grew apart. For the last 4 years or so of the marriage she worked nights and I worked days. Even when we were home together I would be in one room and she would be in the other, sometimes watching the same tv program on two different tv's. Got bored, fell out of love with each other and went our seperate ways.
We have two amazing children, and now get along ok.
Now I am remarried and crowed the shit out of my wife hoping we never have the samething happen.

TeamGreene
12-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Hasn't and with some luck and attention to the small things it will go for another 18 years:rollside:

No Name
12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
At What Point Did Your Marriage Grenade?
The day we said…………….. I DO.;)

Gman
12-21-2006, 10:48 AM
The moment she jumped the shark!!!!:D
All kidding aside........We had just got back from a horrible trip to Glamis. I should of know it was gonna be a bad year! Before we left for the desert I had been loading everything up, Had the buggy on the trailer, setting the timing, when the motor seized! Since we had another couple already there waiting for there first ever trip to the desert I unhooked the trailer and off we went. It was a horrible trip, miserable!! When we got home she said she felt I should go to counseling. She thought I was depressed. I agreed to go. So off I went to counseling the very next morning. I returned home to let her know counseling was good I actually enjoyed it. She said she was going to go skiing with girlfriends in Big Bear and would see me when she got back. Thinking I had a hall pass to go party I called my friend Jared (a.k.a. dances in wet jeans) A whole other story on the A.K.A. but Forensic and RD know how he got the name. We headed out and partied down, I crawled in at atleast 3 a.m. if not 4. It felt as though I had just laid my head down on the pillow, when I heard a knock on the door. I stumble down stairs still half drunk and open the door to what is a very attractive brunette. She asks me if my name is Garey? I reply yes, she then says do you know where your wife is? I reply of course she is skiing in Big Bear. She then pulls out a manilla folder and hands it to me and says nope, Your ***** of a wife is focking my fiance in a hotel in Palm Springs right now and I have been having a PI follow them for weeks here's the pictures to prove it. Then she goes on to tell me That they were to be getting married today at 10 o'clock!!! Throws the wedding ring at me and as she heads to the car to take care of there 1 year old son she turns and yells at me........Oh yeah I am sure he gave her the gift that keeps on giving (HERPES) Cuz he sure as hell gave it to me! And poof she was gone. As I am sitting there trying to soak all this in I am frantically calling my wife on her cell phone. I call her every hour on the hour telling her please call home something has happened. Each hour is passing and I am growing sicker and sicker to my stomach. All of a sudden I remember this strange crank call I had a few weeks earlier where someone called and hung up and for some strange reason I caller ID it and had wrote the number down on a piece of paper and stuffed it away in my desk. Why I did this i have know clue, and have never did it again in my life. But I did keep it for some reason. So I pull this paper out and I call the number...............I get voice mail........... Hello this is Doug please leave a message........So I say hello Doug, Why don't you roll over and tell the slut next to you she has 2 hours to get home or all her stuff is on the curb in a ball of fire!!!! With in seconds my wife calls me back (from his phone!!!!) And says please don't burn my stuff, I am on my way home and I'LL explain. Two hours later she shows up on our door step with a police officer who informs me to stay at the door while she gathers her stuff. Now I am pissed, 14 years together, and she shows up with a cop a cop!! What the hell does she need a cop for! I am standing there staring at the cop fist clinched just boiling mad. He calmly tells me he is going to take two steps back and please don't be mad at him he is just there because she called them. She gathers up some clothes throws them in the back of his truck and leaves! No explanation nothing. She ends up calling a few days later and we talk. There is a lot more to all this but I am a bad typer and tell it much better after a few cocktails!!! In the end she married him and they have one kid. Three months later I meet my girlfriend of 4 years now and we have a beautiful son together. In the end I love and miss my ex, but know it was all for the best. Sadly I am not in love with the girlfriend, or atleast not the kind of love I had for my wife. And I am not sure I will ever feel that way for a woman again!

Havasu_Dreamin
12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Sadly I am not in love with the girlfriend, or atleast not the kind of love I had for my wife. And I am not sure I will ever feel that way for a woman again!
Hope she doesn't read HB.....

Bense468
12-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Thats it...I'm stayin single.

RitcheyRch
12-21-2006, 11:18 AM
Mine ended when got sick and tired of looking at her. Got to the point that would not go home from work and would find a hotel near work to stay in. We lived in Sunland at the time and I was working at McDonnell Douglas in Long Beach.

ratso
12-21-2006, 11:40 AM
I gotta have a few drinks later before I hop on this bandwagon...

Parker Dreamin
12-21-2006, 11:57 AM
I hope I never have a story to tell, we work on our marriage daily.....

Misogynist
12-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Last month on November 19th I celebrated my 25th anniversary OF BEING DIVORCED.......... It all ended for me when my wife "pulled her trump card" from her sleeve for the last time. She had an ADD son and she refused to put any boundries on his behavior.. After weeks of counciling to care for her monster child... the therapist told her the big problem was her inablilty to place firm boundries on his behavior. She in so many words said, " He's my son... not yours.... and you nor anyone else is going to tell me how to raise him." ( her trump card ).... Fast forward 25 years.... Junior is now 31 and in prison... and I'm free of the mental anguish of his unruly behavior as a 5 yr old........ :devil:

Flyinbowtie
12-21-2006, 12:10 PM
ratso, my friend, it will probably be easier for you to do this in a series of posts, perhaps type them in Word, and cut and paste them:D J//K
All kidding aside, this is the kind of stuff makes me get down on my knees and thank God that I have been so blessed with a woman whom I dearly love, and treats me like a king. If something should ever happen to her, I wouldn't even try to find another; they broke the mold and no one even comes close. It would be a waste of time.
We ain't rich or even close to it, and never will be, but I feel so fortunate that it really doesn't matter.

Misogynist
12-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Was it before or after you had sex with your mother-in-law?... Come on Ratso.... we want to know... :D

wsuwrhr
12-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Nice.
Mine ended when got sick and tired of looking at her. Got to the point that would not go home from work and would find a hotel near work to stay in. We lived in Sunland at the time and I was working at McDonnell Douglas in Long Beach.

Forkin' Crazy
12-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Thats it...I'm stayin single.
Do that, and if you want kids, just knock some chick up and make sure you get partial custody... It will be cheaper in the long run!!!!
Mine got the seven year itch, and scratched it for almost a year before I found out. Then she married an older guy one month after the divorce was final.
Been through several girlfriends since and have come to the conclusion that they all are crazy. :)

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 02:44 PM
All kidding aside........We had just got back from a horrible trip to Glamis. I should of know it was gonna be a bad year! Before we left for the desert I had been loading everything up, Had the buggy on the trailer, setting the timing, when the motor seized! Since we had another couple already there waiting for there first ever trip to the desert I unhooked the trailer and off we went. It was a horrible trip, miserable!! When we got home she said she felt I should go to counseling. She thought I was depressed. I agreed to go. So off I went to counseling the very next morning. I returned home to let her know counseling was good I actually enjoyed it. She said she was going to go skiing with girlfriends in Big Bear and would see me when she got back. Thinking I had a hall pass to go party I called my friend Jared (a.k.a. dances in wet jeans) A whole other story on the A.K.A. but Forensic and RD know how he got the name. We headed out and partied down, I crawled in at atleast 3 a.m. if not 4. It felt as though I had just laid my head down on the pillow, when I heard a knock on the door. I stumble down stairs still half drunk and open the door to what is a very attractive brunette. She asks me if my name is Garey? I reply yes, she then says do you know where your wife is? I reply of course she is skiing in Big Bear. She then pulls out a manilla folder and hands it to me and says nope, Your ***** of a wife is focking my fiance in a hotel in Palm Springs right now and I have been having a PI follow them for weeks here's the pictures to prove it. Then she goes on to tell me That they were to be getting married today at 10 o'clock!!! Throws the wedding ring at me and as she heads to the car to take care of there 1 year old son she turns and yells at me........Oh yeah I am sure he gave her the gift that keeps on giving (HERPES) Cuz he sure as hell gave it to me! And poof she was gone. As I am sitting there trying to soak all this in I am frantically calling my wife on her cell phone. I call her every hour on the hour telling her please call home something has happened. Each hour is passing and I am growing sicker and sicker to my stomach. All of a sudden I remember this strange crank call I had a few weeks earlier where someone called and hung up and for some strange reason I caller ID it and had wrote the number down on a piece of paper and stuffed it away in my desk. Why I did this i have know clue, and have never did it again in my life. But I did keep it for some reason. So I pull this paper out and I call the number...............I get voice mail........... Hello this is Doug please leave a message........So I say hello Doug, Why don't you roll over and tell the slut next to you she has 2 hours to get home or all her stuff is on the curb in a ball of fire!!!! With in seconds my wife calls me back (from his phone!!!!) And says please don't burn my stuff, I am on my way home and I'LL explain. Two hours later she shows up on our door step with a police officer who informs me to stay at the door while she gathers her stuff. Now I am pissed, 14 years together, and she shows up with a cop a cop!! What the hell does she need a cop for! I am standing there staring at the cop fist clinched just boiling mad. He calmly tells me he is going to take two steps back and please don't be mad at him he is just there because she called them. She gathers up some clothes throws them in the back of his truck and leaves! No explanation nothing. She ends up calling a few days later and we talk. There is a lot more to all this but I am a bad typer and tell it much better after a few cocktails!!! In the end she married him and they have one kid. Three months later I meet my girlfriend of 4 years now and we have a beautiful son together. In the end I love and miss my ex, but know it was all for the best. Sadly I am not in love with the girlfriend, or atleast not the kind of love I had for my wife. And I am not sure I will ever feel that way for a woman again!
WOW, very eye opening story. Thanks for sharing, but sorry to hear about that sad point in your life

Dezertrider
12-21-2006, 03:34 PM
It all went down hill when I encouraged her to go to school so she could be more successful in her carrier. If I was killed, her and the kids would be screwed. Then she turned 30, Women really change at 30. Then I caught her in 2 affairs because she thought she could do better. LOL now she will be getting married to the assistant manager at Lowes. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

centerhill condor
12-21-2006, 03:52 PM
when both of her parents got cancer and lived! inlaws were running the show after they became unemployed and started running "our business".

ratso
12-21-2006, 04:52 PM
ratso, my friend, it will probably be easier for you to do this in a series of posts, perhaps type them in Word, and cut and paste them:D J//K
All kidding aside, this is the kind of stuff makes me get down on my knees and thank God that I have been so blessed with a woman whom I dearly love, and treats me like a king. If something should ever happen to her, I wouldn't even try to find another; they broke the mold and no one even comes close. It would be a waste of time.
We ain't rich or even close to it, and never will be, but I feel so fortunate that it really doesn't matter.
...maybe tomorrow... had a busy day and have plans tonight. This should be fun.:D

ratso
12-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Was it before or after you had sex with your mother-in-law?... Come on Ratso.... we want to know... :D
...I need to give her a call... heard she's single again, and I'd like to see if the years have been kind to her.:D

EmpirE231
12-21-2006, 04:59 PM
DAMN.... nerve racking to hear some of these stories... and wish I'll never have to experience this stuff... mainly the affairs! :mad: I mean were there any signs? were you guys oblivious to the whole thing? or where you on your toes?
again... sorry to hear!

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:10 PM
LOL...Good question
I swear to God this is the conversation. I was married to this woman for 3.5 years and she had two children. I provided for them and was involved with their activities and so forth. I was an excellant step-dad if I say so myself. I took care of them like they were my own. I let her handle the check book and I was given a small (and I mean small) allowance weekly even though I was the MAJOR bread winner....anyhow,
"Sweetheart, we don't have any money in the checking account"
"How can that be?"
"I am just telling you there is nothing in there right now"
"OK, I am going to take over the check book from now on and I will find the problem"
"F U. Why don't you just divorce me then"
"You kidding me? If that is all it takes get the **** out"
It totally caught me off guard but it felt good to throw that user out on her ass.

Sportin' Wood
12-21-2006, 05:14 PM
LOL...Good question
I swear to God this is the conversation. I was married to this woman for 3.5 years and she had two children. I provided for them and was involved with their activities and so forth. I was an excellant step-dad if I say so myself. I took care of them like they were my own. I let her handle the check book and I was given a small (and I mean small) allowance weekly even though I was the MAJOR bread winner....anyhow,
"How can that be?"
"OK, I am going to take over the check book from now on and I will find the problem"
It totally caught me off guard but it felt good to throw that user out on her ass.
LOL thats classic... I'm hoping the wife does not come on here and say ours jumped the shark when she got a ride in your boat and I would not buy it for her.:D Guess I will keep her locked in the basement a few more weeks.:D

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:19 PM
LOL thats classic... I'm hoping the wife does not come on here and say ours jumped the shark when she got a ride in your boat and I would not buy it for her.:D Guess I will keep her locked in the basement a few more weeks.:D
Naw Jeff...You got a good one there :)

Ziggy
12-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Naw Jeff...You got a good one there :)I'd have to agree 100% with Tom on that one Jeff.
Enjoy the Keys....Happy B'day to Angie and Merry Christmas too!

mbrown2
12-21-2006, 06:52 PM
LOL...Good question
"How can that be?"
Wow...and to think if the account never dried up you may have got to see that side of her...
Note to the women, don't ask a question to Tom where one of the answers could be life altering for you.....must have felt real good to show her the exit...just sux that the kids had to deal with her for the rest of their lives.
GMAN's story still makes my stomach hurt.
I feel fortunate for the wife I have and with work, love and luck hope to avoid anything but a happy ending.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Wow...and to think if the account never dried up you may have got to see that side of her....must have felt real good to show her the exit...just sux that the kids had to deal with her for the rest of their lives.
That is the scary thing about it. The savings accounts were emptied out as well as the college funds for her kids and my son. Then she had other CC's I didn't know about. It was my fault to trust her like that though. My bad and I learned from it.
Yes, it felt very good :)

Ultracrazy
12-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Easy question............when told me she wasn't in love with me.

HM
12-21-2006, 10:53 PM
When I got the baby sitter pregnant.:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
12-22-2006, 05:58 AM
The first one, the last time she decided to pick an argument, from 9:30 at night till after 4AM. We enjoyed this habit about 2x a week from early '88 thru early '90. :rolleyes: Only on weeknights when I had to work the next morning tho.
The last time, I loaded every article of clothing she owned in the car and pointed at the door.
The seccond, after about 2 years in the late '90's of incessantly bouncing checks and not paying bills, even after 2 years of my telling her it would bite me in the ass.
I have spent the last 2 years trying to fight the DOD revoking my security clerarances and discharging me for financial misconduct. Still don't know if I'll survive for another 14 mos till retirement.:devil:

OGShocker
12-22-2006, 06:43 AM
You took the words right outta my mouth!:D
You lead by one so, I'll let you drink and type your stories, first.:devil:

Big Warlock
12-22-2006, 07:12 AM
Was married to an awesome woman. She still is today. We divorced after 2.5 years of trying to have a baby and $120,000 at a fetility clinic. Then we went to counseling to finish off the relationship. Sad that we don't talk any more. I hope she is happy. We never really fought, it just took too much out of us. I didn't want to go home any more. We split up ten years ago and I finally moved away 8 years ago to Arizona to rebuild my life.
I am now engaged to an awesome woman who has been my friend for the better part of four years. We are going to make a run at it. My personal belief is that communication is essential and you need to work at it every day. We still live in separate homes and have our own lives. But our time together is always quality time. For that I am grateful. She also treats me awesome, which I appreciate. I love her very much. I will make every effort to make it work. Marriage is not always an easy thing.

Big Warlock
12-22-2006, 07:15 AM
DEAR ABBY
I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why?
Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my sailboat trailer next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that dreadful moment, crouching behind my boat, that I noticed a large area of tiny little de-lamination blisters on my keel. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the boat builder? -- Thanks, Fred

boatnam3
12-22-2006, 07:37 AM
well 2 questions,did you keep the ring and did she get herpe's?

Dezertrider
12-22-2006, 07:56 AM
DAMN.... nerve racking to hear some of these stories... and wish I'll never have to experience this stuff... mainly the affairs! :mad: I mean were there any signs? were you guys oblivious to the whole thing? or where you on your toes?
again... sorry to hear!
I knew!!!! When I finnaly caught her I threw her a$$$$ out that second. Never been that mad since. Best dam day of my life.

Tremor Therapy
12-22-2006, 07:59 AM
again... sorry to hear!
You know the funny part about that is in hind sight they were clear as day. But in a trusting relationship these occurences were no big deal. Case in point...my ex was a teacher, and she was forever staying late at school to help kids who were having difficulty. I know this for a fact, and had many a parent call our home to thank her for her extra efforts (actually made me proud knowing this as well). In any event, my friend was taking a college course and having a lot of difficulty. Well he asked me if he could come by and see if my wife might be able to help him.
I mentioned this to her and she said she would try, well he showed up with a pizza and a twelver, and she was more than happy to help him. This went on occassionally for the remainder of the semester, right there at our kitchen table. And because he was my friend and they weren't doing anything but school work......nothing clicked in my head. Also, being a long time friend we both wanted him to well in his college courses.
But during the second part of the semester she would let me know she would be working late..nothing new, just it was happening more frequently. She was always the one that went shopping and ran errands on the weekends, and she liked going solo as she said "it let her clear her mind." Well those trips started taking longer, and it was always because she met up with this friend or that friend and they had lunch, or she stopped by her parents, she stopped by her classroom to do some grading, etc. Once again, nothing really out of the ordinary. Well it did not really matter too much to me as it gave me uninterrupted time to watch the college and pro games or go motorcycle riding on the weekends. All in all I can honestly say nothing seemed like it changed.
But like Ratso stated so eloquently before, we still had a regular sex life....and to be honest when we had sex she was banging me like a window shutter in a hurricane during those last 9 months. Our relationship and attitudes toward each other were still friendly and loving, I just never saw it coming......until I saw the love letters. It just connected so many of the dots that individually meant nothing! Too be honest I think she didn't know how to do it, but having me find the letters gave her the excuse to become the bitch she did. Too bad Ratso wasn't publishing his experiences back in '88!

Dezertrider
12-22-2006, 08:14 AM
Check this out
My old neighbor and good friend at the time was married to this girl who already had one kid from a previous relationship. He met her when her kid was less then one year old and he helped raise this kid like his own. The father of the child was unknown and they never knew him. I think she got knocked up by some guy she just met. They were married for 6 years and then they had a kid of there own. Now there new child is about 8 months old when my wife at the time tells me she spotted his wife in Newport with another guy and it was an obviously a date. My X was with all the neighbors when they saw this. I finally told him one day after they had a big fight. He got his balls back and dumped her a$$
So while they were married they made good money but always struggled. A few months after there divorce my buddy was sitting at a bar talking to just a random guy, turns out this guy dated his now x wife for a few years and is the father of the kid he was raising as his own and that he had been paying 1k a month since she was born.

DILLIGAF
12-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Check this out
My old neighbor and good friend at the time was married to this girl who already had one kid from a previous relationship. He met her when her kid was less then one year old and he helped raise this kid like his own. The father of the child was unknown and they never knew him. I think she got knocked up by some guy she just met. They were married for 6 years and then they had a kid of there own. Now there new child is about 8 months old when my wife at the time tells me she spotted his wife in Newport with another guy and it was an obviously a date. My X was with all the neighbors when they saw this. I finally told him one day after they had a big fight. He got his balls back and dumped her a$$
So while they were married they made good money but always struggled. A few months after there divorce my buddy was sitting at a bar talking to just a random guy, turns out this guy dated his now x wife for a few years and is the father of the kid he was raising as his own and that he had been paying 1k a month since she was born.
That woman was cold blooded......

Dezertrider
12-22-2006, 10:03 AM
She was hanging out with her sister a lot. I would go to work, as soon as I got home she was off and I wouldn't see her until the next morning when I was getting ready for work. She mostly would come home just before I woke up and get into bed. I knew this because her car was still hot when I would pass it on the way to my truck.
oops, almost went down memory lane on ya all. I can still see the day as clear as if it happened yesterday. The story is very similar to Ziggys post and I'll leave it at that.
Anyway, we argued one morning and she threatened me with some other guy. At that point, in the heat of the argument, all the pieces fell together and it seamed like I should have known for a long time. I just went numb.
I walked out the door and spent the next 5 days in Ocotillo with friends. When I came home I filed for divorce and have never been happier.
I spent alot of time in Ocotillo after my divorce. What a great place!!! In the divorce I kept everything from the Garage to storage and she kept all the stuff inside the house. Even though I was in an apartment with a milk crate for a chair and the TV from the RV it was great. Now that I think about it I should have gotten a chair from the RV too. :)

Bense468
12-22-2006, 10:22 AM
That woman was cold blooded......
They are all crazy...just gotta find the crazy one ya like.

Gman
12-22-2006, 10:27 AM
well 2 questions,did you keep the ring and did she get herpe's?
Ring: Nope gave it to my ex and told her "here's your boyfriends wedding ring"!
Herpes: She swears she doesn't have it, but they have been together for 3-4 years now and I am sure if she doesn't it is aonly a matter of time!
Sadly the herpes thing has kept me from boning the guys ex and any chance of boning my ex!!!:mad:
i always tell every one my story is a 9 but it would be a 10 if I killed them!!:D
P.S. Forensic's story is a true 9 because his left him for the CRACK DEALER!:eek:

CBadDad
12-22-2006, 11:26 AM
My marriage was over before it ever started. We should've never got married. We had lived together for two years, then broke up for a year before getting back together and getting married. It was all my fault, because most of my friends and family told me not to do it. We always fought - but the make up sex was good. My father (RIP) didn't even come to the wedding. He said she had no soul. I wish I would've listened.
I was married for almost 15 years (nobody had that long in the pool). We have three kids and since we've been seperated/divorced they are recovering nicely, but that wasn't always the case and the divorce was just as hard on them as it was for me.
Anyways, she is totally psycho. She was an RN that worked in an Emergency Room and would often get the different docs to write her a script for whatever psyche med was in vogue. She would take 'em all Prozac, Welbutrin, Zoloft, you name it, she was on it at one point or another.That would help for a couple of months, but then she would run out and get all freaked out all over again. I tried to get her into therapy and see one MD that would follow her and manage her meds, but she would start feeling better and stop going. It was a vicious cycle to say the least, but I put up with it the best I could. I never knew which women I was coming home to.
However that wasn't he straw that broke the camels back. During our marriage, she accused me multiple times of infildelty. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was so damn busy trying to be super dad, there was no way I could have an affair. Besides, that's not my style. I am honest to a fault. Never would happen.
Anyways, I was up for an award at work. There was a banquet at a casino and we had a room. After the banquet, we were dancing and hanging out with some other people, she made a big ol' scene, so we ended up leaving early. Later I found out that while I was playing golf, she had been spouting off to the other wives around the pool that she knew I was having an affair.
When I found out on Monday what had happened, I couldn't even speak to her. I actually didn't speak to her for a month. I also learned that she had called my chief and had asked him to seak to me about having an affair. I had been busting my ass trying to get promoted...and now instead I was the laughing stock of the department. I coundn't take it any longer and I was done. It took a few more months, before we seperated, but when the trust is gone in a relationship, there is no relationship. Now that I look back on it, I wonder if she was having an affair. I dunno, and don't care anymore.
She is still crazy as hell and still messes with me constantly, but I've moved on. I've met a great girl, that doesn't only put up with my shiat, she also has been an enormous benifit to my kids. She also puts up with the ex-monsters antics, which in it of itself is simply amazing.
Who knows what would've happened if she would've got the help she needs and kept taking her meds. But she didn't and doesn't and just got fired from her job, so things seem to be getting worse for her. I feel sorry for her. I truely do, but I am so much better off without her and have never been happier.
Sorry for the rant, but you asked.

ratso
12-22-2006, 11:55 AM
#1...was a beauty, most awesome sight I ever laid eyes on. She as well as her sister grew up in the beauty pageant scene, and were wearing the crowns on a regular basis. The ex went as far as Miss Teen Texas and immediately signed a modeling contract in New York... which is about the time we met. I remembered seeing her in some of the local and surrounding area papers, and I was mesmerized... almost like I am about beauties like Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba and the current Miss USA. She was from a small town also, not even a traffic light, blink and you miss it. After awhile she decided New York wasn't for her, and she moved back, and started dating my best friend. At this time, as I said, we had met and knew each other but never really dated, just hung out around mutual friends. About 6 months down the road they got married. Well, the abuse started almost immediately, and guess who she called on... good ole Ratso. In 3 months they split and we began seeing each other. The night I "stole" her, they were out at a club, we danced and the song "You Don't Know Me" by Mickey Gilley came on... and soon as it was over we split and went out of town and grabbed a hotel and fukked for 2 days... 6 months later, we married and she was pregnant a month later. Being that young and being a very attractive couple has major downfalls though, especially when every guy you pass by wants to stick his dick in her. I had my opportunities too with other chicks but passed. A couple more years down the road, pieces of the puzzle started to fit together, she was gone a lot on business, and being in nightclubs which are basically meat markets, well, shits gonna happen. A buddy of mine at the time was having issues in his marriage too, and I pretty much knew who the other guy was. I went over to his house, kicked the door in and caught my buds wife in the sack with this other guy, shook my head and walked out. She showed up on my doorstep about 3am and begged me not to tell her husband, and she'd do anything, and besides, my wife had been fukkin' the same guy... I said "No Prob", grabbed her arm, led her down the hallway, and beat the bottom out of that stuff til daylight. I had to pick my wife up at the airport the next day, we got home, fukked, and as we're laying there in bed after yet another awesome sexual encounter... I asked her if I beat that stuff up as good as "Jack"... and with a horrified expression on her face she asked how I found out. I told her and then grabbed her by her hair and led her out the front door totally naked, threw her the keys and told her I was calling "Jack" to let him know she was on her way over... We got divorced but never stopped screwing each other, even through her next three marriages and as recently as about 3 months ago when I was traveling through Tennessee. We are very close, have an outstanding son and a beautiful grandchild... and we jokingly talk about getting back together all the time... We were young, too young, and still had a lot of living to do. It's nice to be able to talk about old times and smile and laugh about it all, and know we are very very good friends a quarter of a century later...

EmpirE231
12-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Sooo you bang all your friends chicks?:jawdrop: ratso=not one to trust around your chick lol

ratso
12-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Sooo you bang all your friends chicks?:jawdrop: ratso=not one to trust around your chick lol
There are different types of friends... I am true to them until THEY break the rules, or if they are the type that would do or try to do the same to me. I'll go through all 5 marriages, but there are so many twists and turns in my relationships that you will have to deal with the condensed version. I'm not writing a book here...:D But, yeah, a friend crosses me, I'm gonna break it off in their chick sooner or later.

Throttle
12-22-2006, 01:24 PM
short story...
one day she decided that she did not like not working, and she wanted to be with a mutual friend of ours that we coached our duaghters softball teams together with. So he walked out on his wife and kids, moved in with mine and she got a job, now they live happily ever after (I guess).
I am thankfull for my kids, however I miss being a family.

VanDeano
12-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Dude I feel your pain......great story!

seanv
12-22-2006, 02:48 PM
well i tried posting it twice but this foockin new system keeps logging me off so never mind!:mad:

acatitude
12-22-2006, 02:49 PM
and my g/f says all men are asses.......... I should let her read this thread. seems a little reversed to me.

seanv
12-22-2006, 02:54 PM
blown, some women are sooo fooked in the head. my ex cheated on her hubby with his best friend then while we were together did the same thing to me.

acatitude
12-22-2006, 03:01 PM
blown, some women are sooo fooked in the head. my ex cheated on her hubby with his best friend then while we were together did the same thing to me.
One thing ive learned is if they cheated on someone to be with you, that just means your next in line..... fookin women.. and they wonder why some of us have no desire to get married again.:rolleyes:

Schiada76
12-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Not me but my brother.
When he came home from work and all his chit was on the lawn and a deputy was there to "protect" his pyscho skank. She had gone off her meds and he didn't even know they were in a fight. They live in a small town and she told everyone they knew that he was banging the sixteen year old next door.:eek: He finally spoke to her ex and he told my brother that the reason he divorced her was because she was banging her father in law.
She's been stalking him ever since and he's had to get a restraining order against her which she ignores. They live 1500 miles away and I caught her messing with our dad, he's 82 and not sharp anymore. That didn't sit well with me at all.
I think she's afraid of me now, if she's smart.:mad:

seanv
12-22-2006, 03:45 PM
One thing ive learned is if they cheated on someone to be with you, that just means your next in line..... fookin women.. and they wonder why some of us have no desire to get married again.:rolleyes:
she was single when we met and started dating. but end result still the same. once a wh*re always a wh*re

W.O.T
12-22-2006, 04:34 PM
women are unpredictable. be ready for anything at any time. they are all crazy. just be smart when giving them your trust. and try to think with the right head!

ratso
12-22-2006, 05:36 PM
women are unpredictable. be ready for anything at any time. they are all crazy. just be smart when giving them your trust. and try to think with the right head!
Actually they are predictable, at least the smokin' hot ones... Chances are they will fukk you over sooner or later... Now, I just choose to be the one they are screwing around with instead of the one they are screwing around on...

ratso
12-22-2006, 06:08 PM
#2... major rebound. This time the sister was the hotter of the two, but something about this chick got my heart to racing. We clicked in every way. We only dated about 6 months and got married. The girl liked sex, so much that she couldn't get enough. I was constantly late for work because of it. We lived with her aunt and uncle for awhile since we were in between places at the time... It was a huge house and we had the entire bottom floor. We lived there with her aunt and uncle, their son, and an adopted child. Her mom, who was also smokin' hot also had an adopted child. Anyway, this girl was a total freak. One morning she is mounted up, and we are both already late for work, but damn it was good. Well, her aunt, thinking we were gone, opened up the bedroom door... and she is right in the middle of a moaning and groaning orgasm. Her aunt, naturally startled, said "Oh my God!!!"... and my wife never skipped a beat, just kept going at it while her aunt is too stunned to move... I mean like nobody's business, and all I can think is "Damn, this is way too freaky..." After about 6 months, her sister who I knew beforehand from cutting my hair, called and said we needed to talk. We met up and she asked me if the two adopted kids reminded me of anyone and I told her maybe a little... There was a two year old boy and a three year old girl. She proceeded to tell me that they were in fact my wife's children and that their aunt and mom had adopted them because she didn't want them and had in fact been married twice before (she was 18)... nobody wanted to tell me because they were afraid I wouldn't marry her, and that she had never stopped seeing her ex. Wow... We had a major blowout over this issue and her being untrue and we split, but kept seeing each other. The last night we ever spent together, we fell asleep on the floor in the living room of her apartment. About midnight there is a knock at the door and someone ringing the doorbell, and she wouldn't answer. About the time I asked her who it was they started yelling "open the door you fukkin' bitch, I know you're in there" among other things. Sounded like he was going to kick the door in. He went away and she said it was her ex and he was trying to get back with her, but she was having nothing to do with it. Well, about 15 minutes later he comes back, no knocking or ringing the doorbell this time... just that eerie sound of a key going into the lock, and I watched the deadbolt ever so slowly turn. I'm thinking damn, this ain't gonna be cool because I'm under this blanket without a stitch of clothes on, and the smell of pussy has basically engulfed the room, and this dude is gonna want to fight or he's gonna just shoot me. He takes one step in, sees us, calls her a fukkin' bitch and I say "You got that shit right"... then turns and leaves while my heart is about to beat out of my chest... Needless to say, I grab my stuff and haven't seen much of her since, except for a few "unique" sexual encounters over the next few months. I did see her sister on occasion though just to keep it in the family... and yes, it's a well known fact around here that I fukked her mom... but she was 36, smokin', and I wasn't gonna say "No"... I'm sure the entire family will be around for Christmas... might have to drop by and say "Hi" or something... and of course, check on the kids.

Devil's Advocate
12-22-2006, 06:41 PM
#2... major rebound. This time the sister was the hotter of the two, but something about this chick got my heart to racing. We clicked in every way. We only dated about 6 months and got married. The girl liked sex, so much that she couldn't get enough. I was constantly late for work because of it. We lived with her aunt and uncle for awhile since we were in between places at the time... It was a huge house and we had the entire bottom floor. We lived there with her aunt and uncle, their son, and an adopted child. Her mom, who was also smokin' hot also had an adopted child. Anyway, this girl was a total freak. One morning she is mounted up, and we are both already late for work, but damn it was good. Well, her aunt, thinking we were gone, opened up the bedroom door... and she is right in the middle of a moaning and groaning orgasm. Her aunt, naturally startled, said "Oh my God!!!"... and my wife never skipped a beat, just kept going at it while her aunt is too stunned to move... I mean like nobody's business, and all I can think is "Damn, this is way too freaky..." After about 6 months, her sister who I knew beforehand from cutting my hair, called and said we needed to talk. We met up and she asked me if the two adopted kids reminded me of anyone and I told her maybe a little... There was a two year old boy and a three year old girl. She proceeded to tell me that they were in fact my wife's children and that their aunt and mom had adopted them because she didn't want them and had in fact been married twice before (she was 18)... nobody wanted to tell me because they were afraid I wouldn't marry her, and that she had never stopped seeing her ex. Wow... We had a major blowout over this issue and her being untrue and we split, but kept seeing each other. The last night we ever spent together, we fell asleep on the floor in the living room of her apartment. About midnight there is a knock at the door and someone ringing the doorbell, and she wouldn't answer. About the time I asked her who it was they started yelling "open the door you fukkin' bitch, I know you're in there" among other things. Sounded like he was going to kick the door in. He went away and she said it was her ex and he was trying to get back with her, but she was having nothing to do with it. Well, about 15 minutes later he comes back, no knocking or ringing the doorbell this time... just that eerie sound of a key going into the lock, and I watched the deadbolt ever so slowly turn. I'm thinking damn, this ain't gonna be cool because I'm under this blanket without a stitch of clothes on, and the smell of pussy has basically engulfed the room, and this dude is gonna want to fight or he's gonna just shoot me. He takes one step in, sees us, calls her a fukkin' bitch and I say "You got that shit right"... then turns and leaves while my heart is about to beat out of my chest... Needless to say, I grab my stuff and haven't seen much of her since, except for a few "unique" sexual encounters over the next few months. I did see her sister on occasion though just to keep it in the family... and yes, it's a well known fact around here that I fukked her mom... but she was 36, smokin', and I wasn't gonna say "No"... I'm sure the entire family will be around for Christmas... might have to drop by and say "Hi" or something... and of course, check on the kids.
Oh cripes! And we still haven't heard about 3-5 yet!:eek: :D

ratso
12-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Oh cripes! And we still haven't heard about 3-5 yet!:eek: :D
I'll keep it to the marriages and ex wives and not get into the ex girlfriends...

Napanutt
12-22-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm sure that really sucks ('cept the part about keeping the kids)...
This coming Oct will make 40 years Truthfully, I wouldnt know what to do with out her;) NSF
Wow...We're going on 20 years (4-2007)...and I couldn't agree with you more...been together since 1983,most of them good,a couple iffy ones...but it's all better then good now...

BIGRRNU
12-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Ratso ~ You have GOT to write a book!!! Holy crap dude that is amazing.

ratso
12-23-2006, 09:38 AM
#3...I met her while I was pumping gas, and struck up a conversation. What caught my attention were those nice round firm 18 year old breasts shoved down inside that tight tee shirt. These were the most perfect set of natural tits I've ever seen in my life. She was built about as perfect as you're gonna find. The courting days were still some of my favorite, anything goes and it didn't matter what we were doing, we had fun. Trouble with this one is she was "too good"... mommas girl through and through. We honeymooned in San Francisco, Tahoe, The Ponderosa Ranch, Virginia City, and Reno, and went to the San Jose State Fair... with her dad that lived in California, and his girlfriend which was also his niece:eek: Well, the wife had a problem with that which I understood (although I did get a kick out of them banging in the hotel room next to ours while the wife lay there fuming)... Heck, I didn't even have to rent any porn on the tube. Problem #2, she all of the sudden didn't want me drinking, and problem #3 was the entire trip, all I heard was she didn't want to wait to have kids like we agreed on beforehand. So, about 3 days into this, I'm about ready to pull my hair out. The trip turned into a total disaster. When we got back, I started balancing my checkbook and there were tons of 100 and 200 dollar checks written out. I asked her what those checks were for and she said she always gave her stepdad money to pay him back for raising her since she was 2 years old. Well I'm about a grand down for the month and I was pissed and told her the sumbitch didn't raise ME! This guy was self employed, yet never got off the couch except to go to the restroom. Next, her best friends husband told me that she had gotten off the pill and was trying to get pregnant. So now, I can't drink, I'm supporting her family, and this chick is trying to get knocked up, she has a mutt that isn't house trained taking dumps on my new carpet in my new house and also has a cat that I wanna just kill and I'm thinking next time this little effer rubs up against my leg, I'm gonna kick a fukkin' field goal with it... I've had all I can take and I send her packing. About 2 weeks later my place is broken into and ransacked, came up missing most everything that we got as gifts at our wedding and practically all my clothes...:confused: The cops investigate and as usual, nothing. What really got me was all my guns were also stolen as well as my knife collection. I started seeing this other chick, woke up one morning, walked outside to find her car keyed and what looked like a person laying in the front yard, but was actually my clothes stuffed to look like a person laying on it's back with a knife stuck in the chest. We never found out who did it of course, and after about three months of her doing donuts in my front yard, chasing me and trying to run me off the road... somebody else knocked her up. She got married a couple more times, had a couple of kids, and last I heard, she ballooned to about 200 pounds... what a waste of some fine ass. Her dad recently was shot and passed away. Her brother called me and I was going to make it to the funeral, but time got away from me. I guess in a way it's a good thing because I don't want my image of her to be ruined. People have said that I probably wouldn't even recognize her now, and I guess I wouldn't because she lives only about 10 miles down the road, and I haven't seen anything that even remotely resembles her...

ratso
12-23-2006, 09:39 AM
LOL... People tell me that all the time. If only I'd kept a diary.:D

Chestah Cheetah
12-23-2006, 09:56 AM
F%$K that! This is what country music is all about...:D

mbrown2
12-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Now, I just choose to be the one they are screwing around with instead of the one they are screwing around on...
Classic sig material right there...

mbrown2
12-23-2006, 11:53 AM
she said she always gave her stepdad money to pay him back for raising her since she was 2 years old. Well I'm about a grand down for the month and I was pissed and told her the sumbitch didn't raise ME! ..
That's some funny chit right there......your story's are like old school Country Music not like that watered pop country crap they have now...:)

Forkin' Crazy
12-23-2006, 01:17 PM
I know that to be fact... regretfully. :o
I think I'll go back to page one and count how many times the word "crazy" is used... lol

EmpirE231
12-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Waiting for #4 :D

ratso
12-23-2006, 02:57 PM
#4...Another knock out. We hooked up around 1990, and actually had gone out on a couple of dates a few years prior, but she was also seeing a friend of mine at the time, so I backed off. I was out having a few drinks one night and the bar had all these video screens everywhere and they were showing bikini contests and things like that. This blonde kept catching my attention and I overheard a couple of guys talking about her and they said she was from Dallas and traveled all over the place doing those contests, and boy could this girl move. I finally got a better look at her face and said "Damn, I went out with that chick a couple of times" and of course they're going "No fukkin' way"... A few weeks go by and she came into town and we ran across each other at another nightclub, talked a bit, and I asked her if she wanted to go to the lake tomorrow, and she said yes. We hit it off from that point on and was married a year later in Mexico. She had a son 4 years younger than mine, and she was the greatest wife/mom/lover that you could ever ask for... the total package. I got back into motocross and got the boys and one of my nephews racing, and we did this solid for the next 7 years (that's the magic number there)... It was a sight, this hot ass little blonde at the tracks running around and being right in the middle of everything that was going on. It seemed though that all we did was work. I had my motorcycle business as well as all the other business stuff of mine going, keeping our race team going strong, practice, etc and so on, and working some very long hours... always on the go. I'd try to take time to go home and have dinner with the family, and she'd do homework with the boys and take care of everything else. We were both heavy into fitness training which I worked in during the day, and once I got home at night, she would go to the gym. She was Super Mom... I honestly thought things were going very well. I just built us a new custom home, we had the sportscars, 4X4's, boats, motorcycles, money to burn, and a terrific sex life. She would tell people that in all the years we were married, she could count on one hand the times she didn't have an orgasm, and how much she loved me, how great a husband I was... the perfect marriage, blah blah blah... I would say about over the period of a month, her workouts started lasting a few hours longer, she was always going out to eat with friends, and that turned to going out to the clubs drinking and sometimes not coming home at all because "she was too drunk to drive"... In a month, I no longer knew this person that I was sharing a bed with. I don't know how to explain it, but I knew the very first night she cheated... I could just sense it. One weekend she told me she was going up to Dallas to see a friend. This very same weekend I got a call from an ex brother in law of mine, and he asked how we were doing. I said okay but things were kind of stressful, but we'd work through it. He told me he was in Louisiana gambling and he was in a restaurant with some friends off in the corner, and he saw my wife walk by with a guy we knew from the gym. I asked if he was sure it was her and he told me yes, because he was looking directly at her, this guy, and another couple from Waco. That was one of the longest weekends of my life. She got back on Monday and I told her we should have lunch. At the restaurant, I asked how her weekend went and she said great, and went on with her entirely made up story. I told her I heard of this great restaurant we should try out sometime, and I pitched a matchbook across the table to her that was from the restaurant in Louisiana (my ex bro in law dropped it off with me)... She got this really pale look on her face and started crying. I just laid a 50 on the table and walked out. We were divorced about 90 days later. I always let her keep coming back into my life. She wanted the other guy, but didn't totally want to set me free either. I think she liked it because he would fly her to Chicago for dinner and turn around and go to Cancun right after that. She said all they did was fukk and snort coke... nope, not the chick I married. They eventually broke up and she will get really emotional when she talks about the life we had and how she wishes we could go back in time and redo it all, and will never hesitate to ask me to give "us" another chance. We recently spent a couple of days together at Thanksgiving, but nowdays I'm just kinda numb to it all. It really gets to her and she cries a lot over it to this day. She had tried marriage again, for 2 years, and when she talked about what all she was going to end up with in the divorce, well, it just really turned me off completely... not even interested in the sex anymore. She has sent me a few text messages, but I haven't called her back. I really don't know what I would have to say to her... She's a beautiful girl, and I'm sure we will remain friends for many years to come... but as far as anything else, that's pretty much dead and gone... I'm sure she will be in town this weekend, so maybe we will have dinner and talk, reminisce, and we will both go different directions and think back to how things might have been... Maybe I'll get to #5 tomorrow... that's the biggest train wreck yet.

BIGRRNU
12-24-2006, 12:01 AM
So Ratso ~ do tell how many years were you married? You know what I mean, all together? You are truly a glutton for punishment aren't you or just a slow "LERNUR"? Hey, ever heard the If you want to be happy for the rest of you life, get an ugly woman and make her your wife. OR NOT!?!?!?!

lawbreaker2
12-24-2006, 08:33 AM
WOW, :jawdrop: By the looks of all these post, I live a very boring life over here, My wife was married at 18 had a kid by him when she was 17 and then another at 19, then left him at 20, came home (ohio) I met her at a hang out, ( I was 26 ) found out I knew her when she was 12, and I didn't like her, Then we started to hang out and party, we got married in 2000 (My first) we met in 95, so, whats that, together for 11 years and married for 6 and still happy, oh we have 1 little girl together, We have been up and down with no money and a lost home and cars, to back on top again, so I hope she never leaves me, She is to busy with the kids to cheat, BUT, I get a little mad at the fact she has alot of MALE so called freinds, that keep coming around to try and take her, 1 is a cop and he follow her home on night, turn in to the drive and said to her, I was just making sure you got home safe, And now he drives by all the time, This has been going on for a year now, and then the other 2 are cops to, up in town where she use to work, What do you do when a cop is hitting on your wife.:idea: oh her ex was a cop to. she want to know why all the cops are trying to get at her, she just want to be left alone with her man and her kids.:rolleyes:

MBlaster
12-24-2006, 10:31 AM
It was over when she started focking the neighbor.

ratso
12-24-2006, 12:41 PM
So Ratso ~ do tell how many years were you married? You know what I mean, all together? You are truly a glutton for punishment aren't you or just a slow "LERNUR"? Hey, ever heard the If you want to be happy for the rest of you life, get an ugly woman and make her your wife. OR NOT!?!?!?!
Total, 15... with #4 being about half that. Throw in the courting or whatever beforehand and you could add maybe about 5 years, but still only 15 being married. My first three, we were all too young, especially them. #2 and #3 were rebounds, but heck, I guess I was really "in love" with the idea of the wife, family, and living happily ever after. It's just what I had pictured in my mind wasn't anything like reality. Had #4 not done what she had done, who knows, we might have still been together to this day... in fact I'd put money on it. As far as an ugly woman, no thanks, I'll just stay by myself. I am far from being alone though, with my lifestyle and the friends I run with, I am too busy for a relationship... very good insurance on my part and it saves the heartache that lies ahead down the road. Glutton for punishment? I don't think so. I remain friends with most exes, weather they are wives or girlfriends. A man dropped by my business yesterday, a very old friend of my dad, and we sat in my office for about an hour and talked and caught up on things over the past few years. I hadn't seen him around for about 7 or 8 years... he was having operations and failing health, but he always liked to come around and talk, catch up and listen to my stories. Funny how it's kind of a role-reversal, because I always liked hearing my dads and granddads and great granddads stories. I find it ironic because these people want to hear mine... Anyway, we get to talking and he was wondering if I was still married to the beautiful blonde (#4) and he was telling me how all his friends and the older gentlemen around the marina used to love it when we passed by their houseboats with my wife sunning on the deck, and how they all got bruised ribs at one time or another from the wives elbowing them when they got caught gawking. He told me how his youngest daughter who has been married 18 years, is now going through a divorce, 18 years and 3 kids later. We talked about #5 and how all that went down, and he told me "Dang, I really feel sorry for you having to go through all that over the years" and I replied to him "You know what, if I could go back and do it all over, I'd probably do it the same way again"... I have met some very interesting women, they all had their good parts and their downfalls, and although the perfect one might not be out there for me, when you combine all the things that "did it for me" between these 5 and maybe a couple of ex girlfriends, I have found perfection there. If I had settled with the fat ugly chick that would be my side til the day I die (wife material) then I would say I was a glutton for punishment. #5 later... kind of a hectic day in the office here.

acatitude
12-24-2006, 01:56 PM
damn ratso if only you had been married about 8 times we would have stories into next month:D :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Wow! I just read all these stories. So sad. :( Makes me kinda grateful (don't know if that's the exact word I'm looking for) that I've never been married and gone through all that drama and hurt. :confused:
I'll be back tomorrow to check for Ratso's #5. :D

Kilrtoy
12-24-2006, 04:18 PM
RATSO
The wife wants to see your picture
and I want to see the pics of all the ex's:D

STV_Keith
12-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Hard to follow Ratso, but my story starts in freezing cold Bozeman, MT. There's only one thing to do in that frozen tundra besides work (and slide around on ice), and that's to go to the bar. It's warm, and they serve this concoction that almost makes you forget how miserable the weather is there.
So, in my drunken stupor of 1995-6, I sometimes saw this hot little thing out on the dance floor. Sometime in mid 96, I found out she worked at the mall and we had some mutual friends. So I finally muster up some guts and ask her out. We make a date for Friday night. Thursday night comes and I'm at the bar, and I see her there. End up taking her home that night. I really thought I won the game getting to hump BEFORE the first date. :) Anyway, the next 7-8 months went pretty well. We moved in together and had a good relationship. Got married in the 9th month.
About month 13, my company moved us to Las Vegas. This is where it started going downhill. She could barely handle driving across the valley to work (30 minutes). One afternoon, she hit a bucket on the freeway and called me...she was sitting on the side of the road shaking. Totally unnerved. Totally out of her element. She got on Paxil/Welbutrin/Zoloft, etc for depression. Now, I will take some of the blame here, as I kinda got busy being back to a town that had sun and it wasn't snowing or raining every day. I started making friends, racing the car again, going to the street races, etc.
Another 6 months in and she started to come around and liked Vegas. Made some friends at work, changed jobs to be closer to work, etc.
About another year in, she starts coming home really late, and sometimes not at all. Going out with "the girls", staying out weeknights (she did have 2 days off in the middle of the week, which made it ok to her). I'd wake up and leave for work and she still hadn't been home yet.
One night, I decide to check up on her and take a stab at where she's gone. I go to the club we went to most often and hung out on the 2nd floor with full view of the dance floor and downstairs bars. After about 30 mins, I spot her hanging out with some big football player looking dude. She kisses him as he walks away and I march right down there, get in her face, give her the dirty dissappointed look and walk out of the club. She comes running out behind me crying. I drove her home and she gave me the "this was the first time" and "I'm so lonely" speech. Things get better for a short time, then she pulls another all nighter. She had told me she was going out with her friend Barbara, so I call Barbara at around 2am. Barbara spills the beans that I should be checking up on her and the pest control guy.
Well, it turns out that one of her clients at work owns a pest control biz. She was seeing him on the side. I was up and drop his name that night when she gets home. It wasn't long after this we decided she needed some space and should move out.
The next year or so was a drama of moving in and out of the house at least 3 times, me finding her in the back of our Durango with one guy, and her doing my (at the time) best friend. Sadly, she got heavy into coke and meth and went downhill quickly. She even stole checks from me and wrote fradulent checks. She now has a felony warrant in NV for this.
Looking back, I should have let my brain take over my heart and got the divorce long before I did. The extra time just let her dig both of us further into debt and kill my credit. After the divorce, her truck (both of us on the lease though) got repo'd and I ended up paying off the $11k bill.
I did hear from her 2 months ago after a 2 year hiatus...seems she moved back to Wyoming (where she was from), is now married again and has a baby. Good for her for getting off the shit. I'll never forget her and will always love her, but I'm glad I'm over her. Talk about a stressful and depressing time in my life. Whew.
Anyway, back to #5 from Ratso... :)

ratso
12-24-2006, 05:17 PM
#5... We met in 98, and although we didn't hit it off instantly (I was interested in her friend)...it was a helluva ride. The first time I ever met her, which was 2 months after my divorce was final from #4, I was out with some friends and just trying to get back in the mix of things. This very sexy, smartass brunette came up and introduced herself. People have always said she could be Angelina Jolie's twin sister, but I think she looks better than Angelina. She was at a table with the chick I kind of had a hankering for, but this girl had something about her that I liked, the wit, charm, the sarcastic funny remarks, and would talk a mile a minute... definitely ready to party and go wherever the action was... She hit me up for a game of pool, and being a pretty damn good shot myself, I obliged her. She was up about 5-Zip in no time. She asked if I wanted to go anywhere else because she was about to leave with her friends and hit another club. I told her I'd go, and we walk outside and she says "You have a Vette? Good because I'm driving..." We pulled up at the next club after she went zooming through town, and we sat out in the car making out for about half an hour. We finally went inside, met up with her friends, and I have to admit, I hadn't laughed that hard and had such a good time in quite a while. Around 1am, our group started to thin out and we went and danced to a couple of songs. We went back to the table and I ordered a couple of drinks while she went to the ladies room... and she never came back. I waited around after closing time to she if she was going to walk out, since we rode there together, but she was already gone. I didn't see her for a couple of months, and when I finally did, I avoided her. We'd be playing pool and she was usually on a table one or two down from me. I'd hang with my group and she would be with hers. In February one night, she came up and invited me to sit at their table, so kind of reluctantly I did. Being around her again, I could tell I was falling for her... hard. I walked her out to her car at the end of the night and we talked, and I asked her if she would like to go out sometime. She told me "No" because she just got out of a relationship, and also that was why she left me hanging a few months ago, because her ex showed up and didn't want to get me in any trouble. The next weekend she was out again, and came up to me and asked if I had any plans for Valentines day, and I told her kind of, but I would cancel. She said "You'd do that for me?"... and of course I told her "Yes". Well, we couldn't wait for Valentines Day, which was the following day, and we went to her place, and for the first time in my life I could honestly call it Making Love. We were virtually unseperable from that point on. I went to Sturgis in August, and although things were rocky at times because of what I would call a combination of being bi-polar and manic depressive, I still thought we were okay. Wrong. I ended up getting back a day early on a Saturday so I could take her out after being gone for a week, and she wasn't home. I tried her cell phone... nothing. I had a friend drop me off and I was going to have her take me to my truck later, so I figured I'd just crash and get some rest since it was 7am. Around noon she walked in, looked like she was partied out, and was startled to see me a day early. I'm not one to ask questions, but she told me she stayed at a friend's house because they were out all night, then she took a shower and we crashed til nightfall. Turns out that there is something about her and August, because we broke up about a week later. One minute she loves me and can't live without me and the next she's crying or screaming and telling me to get out of her life. As a matter of fact, we would break up every August like clock work, and end up together again around October or December. I wouldn't call, and she would eventually come back after me and hunt me down, and pick up where we left off like nothing ever happened. I hated the bad side of her, but the good is something like I never experienced before in my life, like a drug that you have to have and can't live without. We talked about getting married in Dec of 2000, and things were actually going well again, no outbursts, nothing, and she was taking whatever meds to kind of keep control over herself, but she was a different person again when she was on them. She was always in sales and her personality is where she got her edge... made awesome money, yet when she was on the stuff, all she would do is sleep most of the day and depend on her other contracts for her cash flow. There was just no happy median for her, and of course I thought I could "fix it". August of 2000, splitsville, 2 days after I was pallbearer in my best friends funeral. Immediately I made arrangements at my business to take a leave of absence, and I didn't know for how long, but I had to get away. I moved to Arlington and landed a job selling cars at a dealership that a friend of mine hooked me up with, and although very devastated, the old Ratso was back. I worked bell to bell about 6 days a week, knocked down some good bucks, made some new friends, while my ex was back with her ex once again I learned. I'm not gonna say it wasn't tough, but I knew I had to stay occupied or go crazy. In November, I was back in Waco on a Saturday night and had gone out. My exes brother called (we have always been tight, to this very day) and wanted me to meet him. I did. He walked up and said there was a brunette over in the corner that wanted to meet me... It was my ex. We hadn't seen each other since I left town... she has tears in her eyes and she's telling me how sorry she is and she knows she wants to be with me, no ifs, ands, or buts. A week later we are planning our wedding, and Dec 9th we get married. After all these years, I had found the one. The only one that had ever really had my heart 100%... I was in Heaven. I'll have to do part two later, hopefully tonight, but I have company here at the moment

ratso
12-24-2006, 05:19 PM
RATSO
The wife wants to see your picture
and I want to see the pics of all the ex's:D
lmao... I don't think any of us are swingers... That's the EAZYKILLERS and Dennis lol.:D

Kilrtoy
12-24-2006, 05:27 PM
lmao... I don't think any of us are swingers... That's the EAZYKILLERS and Dennis lol.:D
LOL:D
No body said anything about swingers,
But we still want to see pics

Kindsvater Flat
12-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Coming to a head soon... Merry Christmas

BIGRRNU
12-24-2006, 07:17 PM
All I want for christmas is ..................the rest of #5, the rest of #5.
These stories are great entertainment for me & my hubby. We keep checking back to hear "the rest of the story". You have a great outlook especially after all you have been through. Have a very, merry Christmas Ratso. :) Yeah, hubby said forget that ugly thing too, not his choice either.

BIGRRNU
12-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Coming to a head soon... Merry Christmas
Ratso's story or your own marriage?

havifun
12-24-2006, 07:37 PM
It was over when she started focking the neighbor.
My GOD mate! In hear ya! But, just to set the record straight, there isn't one woman who isn't cheating , that I know of...YOU WILL JUST GET ANOTHER ONE AND THE SAME THING...REALLY! so, to divorce ,for just that reason...:idea: In don't see it? I say, "just don't get married ", PERIOD!

acatitude
12-24-2006, 07:48 PM
All I want for christmas is ..................the rest of #5, the rest of #5.
These stories are great entertainment for me & my hubby. We keep checking back to hear "the rest of the story". You have a great outlook especially after all you have been through. Have a very, merry Christmas Ratso. :) Yeah, hubby said forget that ugly thing too, not his choice either.
great stories or to much penthouse forum:D :D . now after commercial back to the end of number 5......:)

Kindsvater Flat
12-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Ratso's story or your own marriage?
Own... Seems that everyday presents a new problem and argument.

BIGRRNU
12-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Own... Seems that everyday presents a new problem and argument.
So sorry to hear :confused: I hope you can find a way to work it out. Things could always be worse so don't get too down. If you can't solve the problem, try not to argue back. Keeps things from escalating. My hunny and I could get into it big time but neither of us thinks its worth it to fight about it. Unless its causing serious harm, just let it roll off your back. What's worth wrecking your day over?
Hope the only thing presented today is nice presents. Merry Christmas!!

BIGRRNU
12-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Ratso ~ We are waiting for our christmas present, End of #5. We understand though, you probably have many, many in-laws and extended family to visit with for the holiday.

ratso
12-25-2006, 05:34 PM
...Around January, I decided to leave my job in Arlington. I hated to do it, and my manager and friends I had made their hated to see me do it... but I came back to Waco to get on with my life. With this marriage also came a 3 year old stepson who I adored, I mean we would do everything together, and he loved my son too, his big brudda as he called him. At this same time my wife took another job (sales position) and I tell you, the people working there were the most corrupt individuals I ever met in my life, with a few rare exceptions. I'd guess about 75% of these people were having affairs or screwing around. It was also pretty much mandatory that they make a showing at a few of the clubs 2 or 3 nights a week (company policy) which basically gave these people the chance to go out drinking, screw around, have their affairs, and then go home to their spouses or bf/gf... My wife absolutely hated it. She went a few times and then finally just stopped making a showing. We would go out every weekend to this little hole in the wall bar and play computer games, shoot pool, and listen to our favorite songs on the juke box. I would say about 50% of the time, things went great, we would have a few drinks and we'd go home and have out of this world sex... the other half of the time I'd be accused of checking some "bitch" out, or an ex or someone I had slept with might show up, and those trips home were miserable... and would usually become violent with her slapping me or punching me and a lot of yelling and screaming... and I would just sit there and take it and try to reason with her and assure her that I loved only her. By the next morning things would be back to normal, if it could even be called normal. During this time she was also putting me under a lot of pressure to have another child, and also to build another house because I sold my last one. I was stuck in limbo though, because every single time I thought we were making headway, these fights would occur, we would split a few days, and she started going out with her co-workers. After awhile she just wouldn't come home some nights because she would get so wasted that one of her friends at work would take her home to their place and call to let me know... then you guessed it, August rolls around. I get home one day and she out of the blue says she wants a divorce, the woman that swore on her life that I was stuck with her til death, the woman that told me she would hunt me down and kill me if I ever even thought about leaving her... We split, which was about the time I put my fist through a door and one wall... and her ex was back in her life pretty much walking in the back door as I'm leaving out the front. August, September, October, and November were pretty much a blur. I started seeing this chick from the gym with a 100,000 dollar store bought body who, whenever she entered a room, the first thought through anybody's mind was "slut"... definitely Hustler material... but that is a whole nother story. My wife, although she was with her ex, was livid. I made it very public knowledge that we were together, and of course still banging #4, a stripper, a manager with the chain of Victorias Secret stores, and anything else I could stick my dick in, but the pain never went away. I think it hurt her the most because she wondered how I could do something like that to her, just fukk anybody, because she wasn't doing that... she was with someone she cared for. December rolls around and she shows up on my doorstep, and we are at it again. My mind says go but my heart ain't lettin' it happen. She calls off the divorce, and we have an awesome Christmas. Things actually go better now than they ever have before. We roll into 02, and still after all that happened, I am still going to make this thing work. I never in my life would take anyone back as much as I did her, but all that proved to me was how deeply I was in love with her. We had an unbelievable time up through about July and she started seeming distant again... and then comes August. She wants a divorce again, but asks to stay for about 3 months til she can get everything ready for the move. I say okay. During that time, about halfway through, she came in late one night, came to my bedroom door and asked me to make love to her. It was beautiful, she was beautiful, and it was all I could do to fight back the tears the next morning. She cried and told me how much she loved me, but she just couldn't go on any longer. She claimed I would never give her a child, that I would never build us another home, etc and so on... and I would have. I wanted to more than anything in the world, but the way things went with us and recovering from the other divorces, I would end up financially devastated. There was no fixing it. The last couple of months before the divorce would be final which also was when she was to move out, I heard she was sleeping with someone else and she was gone almost every weekend. Between the booze and the drugs and my "pity party", I actually contemplated suicide. I was that beat down physically and emotionally. I was seeing another stripper that I was very close to (yet another long story) and without her, who knows, I might have had the right combination of drugs and alcohol to actually pull it off. My place was gated, and the last few times she was gone for the weekend, she'd come rolling in on Sunday morning and call me and ask me to open the gate. I've been banging my stripper all weekend and she was showing up at the gate with some other guys cum running down her leg is about what it amounted to. She moved out, the divorce was final the day after our 2nd anniversary (she wanted to make sure she could call it 2 years I guess) and we parted ways... but I'll be damned if it was over... Every couple of months she would leave messages and have these crying sessions or just want to see me. Around June we even saw each other for about a month, but there was yet another new guy on the horizon, and the lies started again. We still screwed on occasion, something the new guy didn't like, but hey, he was in Corpus Christie and I was available anytime she snapped her fingers. Then, in October, he tracks me down to kick my ass, and he was one big ass Cowboy. Things got broken up before much could happen, but he vowed to me that he would kill me if he ever caught me around her again. One month later he got his chance... he went to the hospital and I went to jail. After repairing his detatched retina and repairing the broken bones around his eye and numerous other injuries, I was charged with felony assault. December comes around and she invites me over to have Christmas with the family. She knew I was always good for some fantastic diamonds. When the day was over I left, and her brother informed me how she just kept crying uncontrollably over all that happened... She cared, but I knew deep down that this was it. It was over... finally. My heart wasn't buying it though. That next August she got married to the guy I was having the legal issues with and in the spring of 05, I was with her brother at the drag boat races and he said "I better tell you something before you hear it from somewhere else, my sister is pregnant"... From then on I never saw her again. I saw her driving down the road a couple of times but I would look the other way. Her brother's wife (they were married a few months ago) told me that her and my ex have had many a heartwrenching talk about me and she is still very emotional about "us"... I hope she is doing well. My felony was thrown out after about 30,000 dollars later and I moved on. The fair was in town last October, and on the last Saturday of it she asked her brother if he thought I would be okay if her and her husband came into the nightclub where I work, and he told her that I could give a fukk less because I was over her. They came in around midnight and I forced myself to take a quick glance at her, and she is still absolutely stunning... yeah, that was a really rough night. I have a few girlfriends that refer to her as "the one that ruined it for the rest of us"... To this day, I still wake every morning and look at my phone hoping she might call, send a message, anything. She is the last thought on my mind every night, and I remember how beautiful she was and how I'd lay beside her at night while she slept and think, even with the downfalls, I was the luckiest guy on the face of the planet because I found out that I really can love someone unconditionally... and that is what was most important to me... too bad some things are too broke to fix. I truly hope she makes it with this guy, because I doubt I could survive another round.
Merry Christmas...

BIGRRNU
12-25-2006, 06:06 PM
WOW, I don't even know what to say and just ask my husband that doesn't happen very often. Hoping you have a very Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for sharing your story with all.

Misogynist
12-25-2006, 06:08 PM
There are different types of friends... I am true to them until THEY break the rules, or if they are the type that would do or try to do the same to me. I'll go through all 5 marriages, but there are so many twists and turns in my relationships that you will have to deal with the condensed version. I'm not writing a book here...:D But, yeah, a friend crosses me, I'm gonna break it off in their chick sooner or later.
Roflmao.... hey Ratso.... ever do any "pre-emptive strikes"?.... lol :devil:

Kilrtoy
12-25-2006, 06:12 PM
DAMN
and those are only the marriage stories...
Just think of all the crazy girlfriend stories......
Ratso , You truly are a glutten for punishment....

acatitude
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
DAMN
and those are only the marriage stories...
Just think of all the crazy girlfriend stories......
Ratso , You truly are a glutten for punishment....
Ratso I think you should be a TV writer in hollywood:D :D

Misogynist
12-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Ratso Hemmingway strikes again..... funny stories... Anyone else tells a story... it goes like this " She was a beautiful woman... and as she walked into the room he could feel a hard-on rising in his pants."... But when Ratso tells it.... is goes more like this " She floated into the room.... like the faint odor of orchids on a summer night.... as the shadow of her silhouette crossed his gaze... he could feel a giant armada unfurl it's sails in the seaport of his groin."..... hahahahahah... Merry Christmas Ratso... take care........ :D

acatitude
12-25-2006, 06:49 PM
hey I read that book, lol merry christmas Ratso, your my hero , I want to be your agent:D :D

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 09:09 AM
My GOD mate! In hear ya! But, just to set the record straight, there isn't one woman who isn't cheating , that I know of...YOU WILL JUST GET ANOTHER ONE AND THE SAME THING...REALLY! so, to divorce ,for just that reason...:idea: In don't see it? I say, "just don't get married ", PERIOD!
Damn... and all this time I thought I was the only misogynist on ***boat. :idea:

Havasu1986
12-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Damn... and all this time I thought I was the only misogynist on ***boat. :idea:
I don't think Ratso hates women....Just picks the wrong ones. Great stories by the way Ratso.

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 11:57 AM
I don't think Ratso hates women....Just picks the wrong ones. Great stories by the way Ratso.
I wasn't refering to Ratso.... I was refering to Havifun. That is why I included his quote... Ratso Luuuuuvs women too much... that is his problem.:jawdrop:

Decided Advantage
12-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Well lets see.
about the time I started working seven twelve hours days a week, and traveled and spent over 200 day in motels in a year... Fortunately for me, our young son didn't fit into the party lifestyle she had moved to.
After the big D, my son and I got to know each other and moved on. It made for a lot of issues for my son but I think we were better it.
Life is a balance that everyone has to work together on to make work. If anyone quits everyone loses.

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Well lets see.
about the time I started working seven twelve hours days a week, and traveled and spent over 200 day in motels in a year... Fortunately for me, our young son didn't fit into the party lifestyle she had moved to.
After the big D, my son and I got to know each other and moved on. It made for a lot of issues for my son but I think we were better it.
Life is a balance that everyone has to work together on to make work. If anyone quits everyone loses.
Somehow I feel your wife was there when it came to spending the extra money you had from all the OT.. right?...... :mad:

Havasu1986
12-26-2006, 03:30 PM
I wasn't refering to Ratso.... I was refering to Havifun. That is why I included his quote... Ratso Luuuuuvs women too much... that is his problem.:jawdrop:
Sorry...My bad. Havifun hates women.:rolleyes:

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Sorry...My bad. Havifun hates women.:rolleyes:
He may be like me.... I've been accused of hating women, hence my screen name, but all I do is hold women to the same standard of reason and accountability to which I hold my fellow men...... :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
12-26-2006, 03:51 PM
He may be like me.... I've been accused of hating women, hence my screen name, but all I do is hold women to the same standard of reason and accountability to which I hold my fellow men...... :jawdrop:
Now that would be unreasonable to do:D

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Now that would be unreasonable to do:D
Yeah... it is if you are looking for some pussy....... :idea:

Tremor Therapy
12-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Damn Ratso,
I feel sorry for ya...all the pain and love at the same time. Do yourself a favor and don't let her back in your head that way. Great stories, just a bummer that they are real, and have happened to someone we know (electronically that is!) :)

Jbb
12-26-2006, 06:45 PM
all I do is hold women to the same standard of reason and accountability to which I hold my fellow men...... :jawdrop:
lol....:D :D

Forkin' Crazy
12-26-2006, 09:04 PM
So which is it? Hatred or mistrust? ;)
Standard? Oh you mean the double standard!!!??? :)
Ratso, don't take this shit so hard, buddy. I know it's difficult.
Relationships are like drugs and alcohol. They are very hard to kick and if you don't watch it, they can kill you!:)

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
So which is it? Hatred or mistrust? ;)
Standard? Oh you mean the double standard!!!??? :)
Ratso, don't take this shit so hard, buddy. I know it's difficult.
Relationships are like drugs and alcohol. They are very hard to kick and if you don't watch it, they can kill you!:)
Hatred or mistrust?.... naw... more along the feeling of disgust and disappointment. I'm just so tired of being treated as a "life support system for a wallet".... :sqeyes:

Bryan Rose
12-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Small world, I see a few people know about Amgen, I work there too.
5 years and going strong.....Wife works for Amgen Also in the Southeast...Great company!

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 09:13 AM
Ratso....I don't have the patience you do.
That is all I am certain of after reading your posts in here.

Biglue
12-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Been reading some of these stories and man, I couldn't even imagine. You guys have endured a lot of shit. Quick question though. Some of you mentioned the wives saying they stayed the night at a friends place over them being too drunk to drive. Did you guys feel 100% trusting of her doing so? That is one thing the wife would not put up with, I wouldn't either because of either being drunk. There is always cabs. At what point did your brain start thinking and not thinking with your heart or feelings?

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 10:10 AM
Been reading some of these stories and man, I couldn't even imagine. You guys have endured a lot of shit. Quick question though. Some of you mentioned the wives saying they stayed the night at a friends place over them being too drunk to drive. Did you guys feel 100% trusting of her doing so? That is one thing the wife would not put up with, I wouldn't either because of either being drunk. There is always cabs. At what point did your brain start thinking and not thinking with your heart or feelings?
I only posted a story about the wife... My ex-girlfriend was a lying wh0re. All the time I'm spending time taking care of her sons, working on her house, she's sneaking behind my back and hooking up with her old boyfriend that she never got over. It was always the same excuse. "I'm going down to the marina to spend some time with my girlfriends." I warned her that if I ever caught her cheating on me that it would be the end of our relationship. Pretty soon the stories didn't add up any more and I caught her over at her ex-boyfriend's house. ( She didn't know that I knew where he lived. ) So I took a picture of her car at his house and when she called a few days later and wondered why I hadn't been around or called, I just sent her an e-mail with the photo attached, with a little message to never contact me again. ( of course when you tell them that, they have to call you again ). I learned from a mutual friend that she got back together with her ex-boyfriend that had dumped her and had caught HIM cheating on her again... hahahahahah... Fitting end. She called me one friday night crying how she missed me and had made a big mistake... Hahahahahahahahah... I laughed my ass off. Then a few months later I ran into her little sister and banged her for revenge. Hahahahahahahahaha.... I can be an evil Phucker at times.... :devil:... Ratso would have been proud of me.... :D

Biglue
12-27-2006, 11:03 AM
When you're trully in love with someone you never really think with your head, you trust that person with all your heart. Sometimes that person abuses that trust and uses it against you.
Forensic
I agree. But there has to be a time when it just wouldn't add up anymore. It's just out of the ordinary for me and my wife as a couple unless she has a girls trip or me with my friends on a river trip. I guess we just expect each other to be home. Just kinda ended up that way. Me personally I rather get home to her after a night of hanging out.
I only posted a story about the wife... My ex-girlfriend was a lying wh0re. All the time I'm spending time taking care of her sons, working on her house, she's sneaking behind my back and hooking up with her old boyfriend that she never got over. It was always the same excuse. "I'm going down to the marina to spend some time with my girlfriends." I warned her that if I ever caught her cheating on me that it would be the end of our relationship. Pretty soon the stories didn't add up any more and I caught her over at her ex-boyfriend's house. ( She didn't know that I knew where he lived. ) So I took a picture of her car at his house and when she called a few days later and wondered why I hadn't been around or called, I just sent her an e-mail with the photo attached, with a little message to never contact me again. ( of course when you tell them that, they have to call you again ). I learned from a mutual friend that she got back together with her ex-boyfriend that had dumped her and had caught HIM cheating on her again... hahahahahah... Fitting end. She called me one friday night crying how she missed me and had made a big mistake... Hahahahahahahahah... I laughed my ass off. Then a few months later I ran into her little sister and banged her for revenge. Hahahahahahahahaha.... I can be an evil Phucker at times.... :devil:... Ratso would have been proud of me.... :D
Sorry to hear that man. Guess you got the last laugh though. Hope I never have to come across what some of you have experienced.

ratso
12-27-2006, 11:07 AM
This has been an interesting thread. I enjoyed all the other stories and the comments, and those of you with the solid marriages, my hat is off to you. How people adapt to all the changes in life and just the changes in each other personally simply amazes me. Even so, I have enjoyed most of my life and am glad I hooked up with the ones I did, wives and girlfriends, like it was said by Garth Brooks, I could've missed the pain but I'd have had to miss the dance.
My last wife said it best to me, and taught me a life lesson I suppose. She said "I just wanted to see what it would be like to fukk you... I never really planned on marrying you..."
Oh, and as far as writing a book... Nah... I'd have to include too many others in the story to tie all these things together, and there would probably be a hit out on me in no time lol...
Oh well, can't wait to see what 2007 has to offer up...

CBadDad
12-27-2006, 11:13 AM
This has been an interesting thread. I enjoyed all the other stories and the comments, and those of you with the solid marriages, my hat is off to you. How people adapt to all the changes in life and just the changes in each other personally simply amazes me. Even so, I have enjoyed most of my life and am glad I hooked up with the ones I did, wives and girlfriends, like it was said by Garth Brooks, I could've missed the pain but I'd have had to miss the dance.
My last wife said it best to me, and taught me a life lesson I suppose. She said "I just wanted to see what it would be like to fukk you... I never really planned on marrying you..."
Oh, and as far as writing a book... Nah... I'd have to include too many others in the story to tie all these things together, and there would probably be a hit out on me in no time lol...
Oh well, can't wait to see what 2007 has to offer up...
Garth also said..."Thank God for unanswered prayers"

ratso
12-27-2006, 11:25 AM
LMAO... you got a point there.:D

CBadDad
12-27-2006, 11:29 AM
At what point did your brain start thinking and not thinking with your heart or feelings?
When the trust is gone, the relationship is over. It doesn't matter if there is cheating or not.
This has been an issue for me because my first serious girlfriend when I was 16 cheated on me. I don't think I have ever been in love since. True love that is. The mother of my children was chosen as my wife for a few reason, but I never loved her. She was good breeding stock (except for the psycosis part), was excellent in the sack and was madly in love with me. I decided early on that in all relationships, one party is more in love then the other. Even if both parties involved love each other, one is in deeper than the other. I just decided I didn't want to be the one in the relationship that was vunerable.
It's sad really when you think about it...
My current GF is an awesome lady. She is hot as can be, really good in the sack, takes excellent care of me AND my children (they love her dearly) and is independent enought to give me my space. Occasionally, she goes away on business trips and weekends with the girls and I trust her, even if sometimes I get that little devil on my shoulder trying to get me concerned, but the bottom line is I have no control over it and if she bangs someone else (and I find out) she history and I'll move on. That is why it will be difficult for me to commit to this woman, because although I'd never cheat (not my style) I don't really care.

OGShocker
12-27-2006, 11:29 AM
LMAO... you got a point there.:D
He also wrote of a man who drove his Simi thru a motel and killed the unfaithful b i t c h! My personal favorite!

CBadDad
12-27-2006, 11:33 AM
He also wrote of a man who drove his Simi thru a motel and killed the unfaithful b i t c h! My personal favorite!
Mama's in the graveyard, Papa's in the pen.
Reminds me of the line about if you would have killed her the first time you thought about it, you'd be out of prison by now.

ratso
12-27-2006, 11:36 AM
You guys are harsh...:D

OGShocker
12-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Reminds me of the line about if you would have killed her the first time you thought about it, you'd be out of prison by now.
One of my favorite jokes!!:D

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 12:42 PM
The problem for men and women is simmply this:
"Many, if not a majority take love as a weakness and exploit it rather than see it as a strength and feed off it"
I firmly believe this and it is my own saying. If you can find someone that does not exploit the percieved weakness then your relationship has a chance to work. It always has to go both ways of course.

Her454
12-27-2006, 12:56 PM
The problem for men and women is simmply this:
"Many, if not a majority take love as a weakness and exploit it rather than see it as a strength and feed off it"
I firmly believe this and it is my own saying. If you can find someone that does not exploit the percieved weakness then your relationship has a chance to work. It always has to go both ways of course.
Very well said.
However, this is the true meaning of marriage........
He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one
drink. The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully
cut it in half.
He placed one half in front of his wife.
He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them
into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set
the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites
of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering.
You could tell they were thinking, "That poor old couple -
all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the
table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple.
The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She
sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another
meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are used
to sharing everything."
As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the
young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single
bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?"
She answered.....................
(This is great)
"THE TEETH."

Gman
12-27-2006, 01:11 PM
When the trust is gone, the relationship is over. It doesn't matter if there is cheating or not.
This has been an issue for me because my first serious girlfriend when I was 16 cheated on me. I don't think I have ever been in love since. True love that is. The mother of my children was chosen as my wife for a few reason, but I never loved her. She was good breeding stock (except for the psycosis part), was excellent in the sack and was madly in love with me. I decided early on that in all relationships, one party is more in love then the other. Even if both parties involved love each other, one is in deeper than the other. I just decided I didn't want to be the one in the relationship that was vunerable.
It's sad really when you think about it...
My current GF is an awesome lady. She is hot as can be, really good in the sack, takes excellent care of me AND my children (they love her dearly) and is independent enought to give me my space. Occasionally, she goes away on business trips and weekends with the girls and I trust her, even if sometimes I get that little devil on my shoulder trying to get me concerned, but the bottom line is I have no control over it and if she bangs someone else (and I find out) she history and I'll move on. That is why it will be difficult for me to commit to this woman, because although I'd never cheat (not my style) I don't really care.
WOW!!!!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: This is exactly how I feel now. I just don't trust any one any more. And if the G/F cheats... oh well she is gone. I hope some day to be able to feel for a woman what I felt for my ex-wife, but sadly I will probably spend the rest of my life in relationships where the woman loves me more than I love her! I am just jaded now! I want true love, I want the feeling I once had, But I am horrible at being alone. Three months after I broke up with the ex-wife I could'nt take being single any more, and jumped at a relationship with the first woman that got me off! Now three years later and with a beautiful son in tow I am miserable. Sadly the G/F is a awesome girl, has a ton of the quailities I was looking for, but every time I even start to think about would I marry her she does some f-ed up crazy stuff that makes me say hell no I aint marrying this carzy woman!

ratso
12-27-2006, 02:22 PM
WOW!!!!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: This is exactly how I feel now. I just don't trust any one any more. And if the G/F cheats... oh well she is gone. I hope some day to be able to feel for a woman what I felt for my ex-wife, but sadly I will probably spend the rest of my life in relationships where the woman loves me more than I love her! I am just jaded now! I want true love, I want the feeling I once had, But I am horrible at being alone. Three months after I broke up with the ex-wife I could'nt take being single any more, and jumped at a relationship with the first woman that got me off! Now three years later and with a beautiful son in tow I am miserable. Sadly the G/F is a awesome girl, has a ton of the quailities I was looking for, but every time I even start to think about would I marry her she does some f-ed up crazy stuff that makes me say hell no I aint marrying this carzy woman!
Gman, I've been single now since 02, and it isn't all that bad. It's sad that you are unhappy, but that relationship could cause to miss out on that "special" one. I guess it comes down to what you really want out of life and what sacrifices you are willing to make to get there. Good luck.;)

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Gman, I've been single now since 02, and it isn't all that bad. It's sad that you are unhappy, but that relationship could cause to miss out on that "special" one. I guess it comes down to what you really want out of life and what sacrifices you are willing to make to get there. Good luck.;)
Hey Ratso... sounds like you are getting tired of "the pan" and once again yearn for the "fire". Being single can have it's lonely moments. But I wouldn't trade one lonely moment for the horrible emotional rollercoaster of feelings when you find out your girlfriend is cheating on you. I have yet to meet a woman that is honest and forthright. They all seem to have a hidden agenda. Buy me this...pay for that.... I want this... I deserve that... " If you really cared for me you'd buy this jewelry for me."..." My girlfriend gets whatever she wants from her boyfriend... I want MORE." It just doesn't end. I'm just too old and tired to put up with the tirades of a woman that acts like a spoiled two year old... :sqeyes:

EmpirE231
12-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Majority of women these days are a disappointment!! liars, cheaters, sluts, etc. it's sad! I got me an awesome GF... but I still catch myself on edge:idea: seen wayy to many friends / people get screwed... and this page doesn't help!
I vote this thread "thread of the year 2006 :D

Kilrtoy
12-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I would like to hear some womens stories... I know there are a few on here

acatitude
12-27-2006, 06:42 PM
I would like to hear some womens stories... I know there are a few on here
now why say that and screw up this perfect thread to show the g/f when she rants about me....... gee thanks buddy:D

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Very well said.
However, this is the true meaning of marriage........
He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one
drink. The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully
cut it in half.
He placed one half in front of his wife.
He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them
into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set
the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites
of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering.
You could tell they were thinking, "That poor old couple -
all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the
table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple.
The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She
sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another
meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are used
to sharing everything."
As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the
young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single
bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?"
She answered.....................
(This is great)
"THE TEETH."
I saw that one before and all I can say is YUCK!
:)

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 07:05 PM
I understand what you guys are saying in regrards to trust and so forth but come on. You can't paint every woman the same way. I have dealt with this in the past also but have also been in relationships that were great. There were other issues involved and some you have to walk away from as an adult making a decision that is best for all parties involved.

flatnfast
12-27-2006, 07:08 PM
YESTERDAY, I picked up my little girl from school, came home and went in the house, was asked to go to the store for some things, the door shut behind me and was locked and as i drove away i was approched at the stop sign and served papers, Our marriage is dead. I guess when i told her if your not happy then cut your ties and move on she took it seriously! So if theres any single ***boat women out there?????????????????? haha

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 08:38 PM
I understand what you guys are saying in regrards to trust and so forth but come on. You can't paint every woman the same way. I have dealt with this in the past also but have also been in relationships that were great. There were other issues involved and some you have to walk away from as an adult making a decision that is best for all parties involved.
How old are you Dilligaf?... Me... I'm probably old enough to be your father. Trust me on this one.... once you pass the age of 25 to 30... all that is left in this society when it comes to women, is flotsam and jetsam. The women that are logical, reasonable and accountable for their actions are either married or in relationships. They came from "normal" families where they learned and exibited trust in relationships. So many people come from cheating, disfunctional families that they think acting like sluts and wh0res is normal behavior. What they see on television confirms and reinforces this lifestyle. When women identify with " Chicks gone wild!","sex in the city" and "Desperate housewives" as a normal society, you get women with an attittude that they can say and do as they please and to hell with the consequences. When you "call" them on their perverse values they are quick to tell you that the problem isn't their behavior or values.... but your inablility to accept their behavior as "normal". I for one choose to reject their behavior and values. American women today have an overwhelming sense of "entitlement". This attitude isn't based upon their accomplishments or status in the working world but solely upon gender.These values appear every few minutes on television. " Diamonds are a girls best friend"..." What better way to show your love than to buy her a diamond."... " Isn't she worth two months salary for that engagement ring?" Don't any women today have the god given common sense to see that this is a lame marketing ploy? NO... instead they adopt the mantra... " I am woman... therefore you must shower me with gifts and wealth." Last time I looked down while having sex with a woman, it didn't appear that I was penetrating her any more than she was enveloping me. But somehow they feel that I now "owe" them something. Somehow I am now indebted to them. I must now do their bidding. I must now economically enslave myself to them. " You'll give me what I want or my attorney will have his heel upon your neck." And yet despite this sense of entitlement they demand "equality".. " respect"...Being married today is about the same as placing your balls upon a chopping block and handing a hatchet to someone that on an emotional whim will chop them off. All the while excusing their behavior with glib statements such as " I was on my period". " I had a bad week", " You forgot to buy me flowers.".. and now for my favorite lame excuse for women's bad behavior.. " It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind".. She might just as well have said. " I'm going to do and say what I want, when I want, and you can just lump it regardless of the circumstances or consequences."... SORRY LADIES... I PREFER TO KEEP MY BALLS TO MYSELF...... :sqeyes: Am I bitter?.... hahahah... Damn right I'm bitter.

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 08:41 PM
How old are you Dilligaf?... Me... I'm probably old enough to be your father.
Shit.....That is funny right there :) You don't mind that I put that in my sig do you?

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Damn right I'm bitter.
Yes you are. Let me put it this way, I have been around the block more than a few times and can relate to Ratso's stories.
Don't let that bitterness cost you a good woman down the road. It can very easily and most likely will.

Havasu1986
12-27-2006, 08:44 PM
YESTERDAY, I picked up my little girl from school, came home and went in the house, was asked to go to the store for some things, the door shut behind me and was locked and as i drove away i was approched at the stop sign and served papers, Our marriage is dead. I guess when i told her if your not happy then cut your ties and move on she took it seriously! So if theres any single ***boat women out there?????????????????? haha
Sorry to hear that, got my d-papers in the mail a couple weeks ago. At least she gave me warning that they were coming.:mad:

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Don't let that bitterness cost you a good woman down the road. It can very easily and most likely will.
At some point in one's life, you come to the realization that you no longer have the will or desire to "seperate the wheat from the chaff" and in so doing, will "do without." It's kind of like Dirty Harry saying, " sometimes a man has got to know his limitations."..... :)

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 09:01 PM
At some point in one's life, you come to the realization that you no longer have the will or desire to "seperate the wheat from the chaff" and in so doing, will "do without." It's kind of like Dirty Harry saying, " sometimes a man has got to know his limitations."..... :)
Cool, as long as you and the other party involved knows it, F it you're both adults. I say that knowing that I will not go "without" but just communicate a little better. If they get it all jumbled up that is on them. Direct questions and answers works well concerning this stuff.
You MIGHT be old enough to be my sons father by the way :)

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 09:11 PM
Cool, as long as you and the other party involved knows it, F it your both adults. I say that knowing that I will not go "without" but just communicate a little better. If they get it all jumbled up that is on them. Direct questions and answers works well concerning this stuff.
You MIGHT be old enough to be my sons father by the way :)
Most of my contemporaries are GRAND PARENTS. I don't have any children.
Other party?... hell ... I'm talking about being ALONE. I don't even care to hear their mindless prattle anymore. "My kitty did the cutest thing today." "One of my favorite things is SHOPPING.".. " Did you see what happened to Samantha on Sex in the city?" Please...just let me die in peace.. ... One of my friends was so desperate for a girlfriend he had some idiot woman line him up with one of her friends. He got her phone number and asked her what she liked to do on a date... She tells him, " I like to go shopping for a first date... you bring the credit cards."... The sad part was she was serious. :rolleyes:

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Most of my contemporaries are GRAND PARENTS. I don't have any children.
Other party?... hell ... I'm talking about being ALONE. I don't even care to hear their mindless prattle anymore. "My kitty did the cutest thing today." "One of my favorite things is SHOPPING.".. " Did you see what happened to Samantha on Sex in the city?" Please...just let me die in peace.. ... One of my friends was so desperate for a girlfriend he had some idiot woman line him up with one of her friends. He got her phone number and asked her what she liked to do on a date... She tells him, " I like to go shopping for a first date... you bring the credit cards."... The sad part was she was serious. :rolleyes:
Well, you could always join the ministry......I can' see myself going without sex long term. To each his own though.....
By the way...I AM a Grandparent but when out and about I don't act like one.

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Well, you could always join the ministry......I can' see myself going without sex long term. To each his own though.....
By the way...I AM a Grandparent but when out and about I don't act like one.
Sorry... my brother is in the ministry... Only one preacher per family. The "Bro" is an ordained Episcopal priest... they get to have wives. He has a wife and two wonderful daughters. Maybe I'm not older than you... It just seems I'm so much older than most of the people on these boards.

DILLIGAF
12-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Sorry... my brother is in the ministry... Only one preacher per family. The "Bro" is an ordained Episcopal priest... they get to have wives. He has a wife and two wonderful daughters. Maybe I'm not older than you... It just seems I'm so much older than most of the people on these boards.
LOL....Yes, the board is mostly younger than us. I just got a kick out of it as Jordy has been calling me the Pres of the AARP for years now :)

acatitude
12-27-2006, 11:56 PM
dilligaf........ trust me Im older then you , lol...... damn Im feeling a lot better about myself and my attitudes after this thread. these women almost had me believing all the shiat that ever happened was my fault, :D ... mysoginyst, damn I think you are right on the way MOST women seem to think........what a great thread... dont try and screw it up again kilr, you wuss;)

Kilrtoy
12-28-2006, 12:18 AM
what a great thread... dont try and screw it up again kilr, you wuss;)
Thanks, I'l do my best, I learned once and if there is ever a next. there will be no story to tell other than, the DUMB BITCH JUST SHIT DOWN THE TOILET THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HER OR EVER WILL

havifun
12-28-2006, 12:22 AM
WOW there is some interesting stories on here...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 12:38 AM
WOW there is some interesting stories on here...
WHAT!!!????? NO WAY..THIS IS ALL TO DEPRESSING...I COULDNT GET PAST THE FIRST 4 STORIES...has every one been married more than once? well...me and hubby we be together forever...cus,:idea: i just do what ever he says...even if some of the shait..is kinda weird....

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 07:33 AM
WHAT!!!????? NO WAY..THIS IS ALL TO DEPRESSING...I COULDNT GET PAST THE FIRST 4 STORIES...has every one been married more than once? well...me and hubby we be together forever...cus,:idea: i just do what ever he says...even if some of the shait..is kinda weird....
It is depressing.... For some people marriage is a depressing situation. I've found that the only way I can change the "equation" of marriage is to remove myself from the equation. No matter how much I complain, society isn't going to change... Women aren't going to change. Their attitude of entitlement isn't going to change. The only thing that I have control over is myself. I won't allow myself to be put in a position where I'm not in control. Call me a control freak, but if you have ever been thrown out of your own home that you have worked on with your own two hands because "the law" allows it. You don't ever allow yourself to be put in that position again.

SummerBreeze
12-28-2006, 07:55 AM
How old are you Dilligaf?... Me... I'm probably old enough to be your father. Trust me on this one.... once you pass the age of 25 to 30... all that is left in this society when it comes to women, is flotsam and jetsam. The women that are logical, reasonable and accountable for their actions are either married or in relationships. They came from "normal" families where they learned and exibited trust in relationships. So many people come from cheating, disfunctional families that they think acting like sluts and wh0res is normal behavior. What they see on television confirms and reinforces this lifestyle. When women identify with " Chicks gone wild!","sex in the city" and "Desperate housewives" as a normal society, you get women with an attittude that they can say and do as they please and to hell with the consequences. When you "call" them on their perverse values they are quick to tell you that the problem isn't their behavior or values.... but your inablility to accept their behavior as "normal". I for one choose to reject their behavior and values. American women today have an overwhelming sense of "entitlement". This attitude isn't based upon their accomplishments or status in the working world but solely upon gender.These values appear every few minutes on television. " Diamonds are a girls best friend"..." What better way to show your love than to buy her a diamond."... " Isn't she worth two months salary for that engagement ring?" Don't any women today have the god given common sense to see that this is a lame marketing ploy? NO... instead they adopt the mantra... " I am woman... therefore you must shower me with gifts and wealth." Last time I looked down while having sex with a woman, it didn't appear that I was penetrating her any more than she was enveloping me. But somehow they feel that I now "owe" them something. Somehow I am now indebted to them. I must now do their bidding. I must now economically enslave myself to them. " You'll give me what I want or my attorney will have his heel upon your neck." And yet despite this sense of entitlement they demand "equality".. " respect"...Being married today is about the same as placing your balls upon a chopping block and handing a hatchet to someone that on an emotional whim will chop them off. All the while excusing their behavior with glib statements such as " I was on my period". " I had a bad week", " You forgot to buy me flowers.".. and now for my favorite lame excuse for women's bad behavior.. " It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind".. She might just as well have said. " I'm going to do and say what I want, when I want, and you can just lump it regardless of the circumstances or consequences."... SORRY LADIES... I PREFER TO KEEP MY BALLS TO MYSELF...... :sqeyes: Am I bitter?.... hahahah... Damn right I'm bitter.
Yes I think you are for the most part right on this thread. The values have changed. Some of these chicks like you said that you owe them something.
I don't think this movement is working for you ladies

CBadDad
12-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Some good shit here.
Misogynist is one bitter dude and at the same time he seems comfortable with where he is at with it all.
Gman, I wish I had the answer for you (and me). I just keep on trudging on, hopefully it will all work out in the end. I did like what raso had to say about missing out on the special someone because you're in a bad relationship now. It doesn't really apply to me because I'm hoping that I'll come around and keep the current GF forever, but right now I'm too busy with kids and career. I dunno, it seems to be working for me. It's just unfortunate for both of us that I have this issue, because it is holding us both back.
Dilligaf says you can't paint every woman the same way, but I think you can. They all seem to want to be treated as equals, until being equal doesn't serve there purpose. You cannot have it both ways.
Flatnfast and Havasu '86 - you'll be alright. You got some BS to deal with, but keep a stiff upper lip and you'll be much happier soon enough. Trust me.

a catered life
12-28-2006, 09:38 AM
mine was over when i had the stripper pole installed in the bedroom:eek:

Wet Dream
12-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Ratso, you and I might not always see eye to eye on some of the topics here on Hot Boat, but I have to admit that I have a newfound respect for you after reading your experiences.

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Some good shit here.
Misogynist is one bitter dude and at the same time he seems comfortable with where he is at with it all.
It took me years to understand the rules of the game. I don't want to play the game anymore when the "odds" are so stacked against me. I don't go to Vegas and gamble because the house has the advantage.I may come across as horribly bitter, but women are a product of their environment. I've never had a girlfriend that I've made impositions upon. I've never asked a girlfriend to run errands for me... do my laundry... go out of their way for me.But they all seem to make impositions upon me. I was once dating this woman... she calls me one day at work and informs me that I HAVE to meet her at this address after work, between 6 and 7. "Oh... and bring your tools..... You HAVE to hang some curtain rods." I told her that I already had plans for the evening, and why did she offer my services to her friend?. She informs me that if I was HER boyfriend... I HAD to do what she said. "Besides.... I have already PROMISED my friend that YOU would hang her curtains,,, so YOU have no choice.".... Can you imagine that?.... I explained to her that with The Emancipation Proclaimation of 1865, Slavery had been outlawed. " You'll just have to find another servant, HONEY." I never saw or talked to her again. I could entertain you guys with hundreds of stories like this... hahahahahha.. :D

lucky
12-28-2006, 10:02 AM
as a matter of fact i have an idealllly one for ya errr ratso -- sry to here byt the way

Biglue
12-28-2006, 11:22 AM
It took me years to understand the rules of the game. I don't want to play the game anymore when the "odds" are so stacked against me. I don't go to Vegas and gamble because the house has the advantage.I may come across as horribly bitter, but women are a product of their environment. I've never had a girlfriend that I've made impositions upon. I've never asked a girlfriend to run errands for me... do my laundry... go out of their way for me.But they all seem to make impositions upon me. I was once dating this woman... she calls me one day at work and informs me that I HAVE to meet her at this address after work, between 6 and 7. "Oh... and bring your tools..... You HAVE to hang some curtain rods." I told her that I already had plans for the evening, and why did she offer my services to her friend?. She informs me that if I was HER boyfriend... I HAD to do what she said. "Besides.... I have already PROMISED my friend that YOU would hang her curtains,,, so YOU have no choice.".... Can you imagine that?.... I explained to her that with The Emancipation Proclaimation of 1865, Slavery had been outlawed. " You'll just have to find another servant, HONEY." I never saw or talked to her again. I could entertain you guys with hundreds of stories like this... hahahahahha.. :D
I have appreiciated many of your posts on this topic. I have to ask you a question about this post though. Is it really that hard to do her a favor as such? It is really no different that a buddy of yours asking you to help him wrench on his car or truck. Is it the way she went about it commiting you to it without you knowing that bothered you so much? Just and outsiders view but I'm not sure I would have broke it off over something as simple as that.

ratso
12-28-2006, 11:44 AM
I have appreiciated many of your posts on this topic. I have to ask you a question about this post though. Is it really that hard to do her a favor as such? It is really no different that a buddy of yours asking you to help him wrench on his car or truck. Is it the way she went about it commiting you to it without you knowing that bothered you so much? Just and outsiders view but I'm not sure I would have broke it off over something as simple as that.
Probably more like the straw that broke the camel's back... I really used to get stressed with too many people asking me for favors. You can get overwhelmed. I've seen relationships that were too "demanding" on one or the other and wonder how long they will put up with it. A nephew that works for me has this girlfriend whose ass he kisses constantly, and he is good as gold, and takes it all in stride, whereas I would have snapped a long time ago. Some people are just more tolerant than others.

ratso
12-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Ratso, you and I might not always see eye to eye on some of the topics here on Hot Boat, but I have to admit that I have a newfound respect for you after reading your experiences.
lol... it's more fun when everyone doesn't agree:D Heck, saying the sky is blue around here is a debatable subject...

Cole Trickle
12-28-2006, 11:50 AM
mine was over when i had the stripper pole installed in the bedroom:eek:
Maybe next time you should order the pole that dosen't come with strippers;):D

acatitude
12-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I think its the idea she offered his services, without asking and then demanded he do it even after he explained he had plans. for her to break it off over that is crazy.. I had a gal I was seeing tell me I had to leave my truck at her house for her freinds to move some furniure and pull a trailer someplace and I could drive her car home.. I politily said no thanks and all shit broke loose cuzz I would let her use my truck. Her opinion was I didnt care much if I wouldnt leave my truck and her car was better then my truck. well I explained to her I wasnt leaving my truck for someone I didnt know to use even if you are going to be there and I didnt want to drive her car. If my truck had something happen to it Id be out my truck and I didnt appreciate not being asked 1st............ same type of thing I think.

ratso
12-28-2006, 11:56 AM
I think its the idea she offered his services, without asking and then demanded he do it even after he explained he had plans. for her to break it off over that is crazy.. I had a gal I was seeing tell me I had to leave my truck at her house for her freinds to move some furniure and pull a trailer someplace and I could drive her car home.. I politily said no thanks and all shit broke loose cuzz I would let her use my truck. Her opinion was I didnt care much if I wouldnt leave my truck and her car was better then my truck. well I explained to her I wasnt leaving my truck for someone I didnt know to use even if you are going to be there and I didnt want to drive her car. If my truck had something happen to it Id be out my truck and I didnt appreciate not being asked 1st............ same type of thing I think.
Nobody borrows my truck either... I don't care who you are, although I have the convenience to let them borrow one off my lot for a pre-determined fee...

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 11:57 AM
You need to date men then.

ratso
12-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I was wondering how long you could take it...:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 12:01 PM
I was wondering how long you could take it...:D
You knew it wouldn't last long. :argue: You test my patience every other one of your posts.:D But you already knew that.:D

ratso
12-28-2006, 12:02 PM
You knew it wouldn't last long. :argue: You test my patience every other one of your posts.:D But you already knew that.:D
Still Luv Ya...:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Still Luv Ya...:D
Right back at ya.;)

Jbb
12-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Pure Gold!.......:D

ratso
12-28-2006, 01:16 PM
well...me and hubby we be together forever...cus,:idea: i just do what ever he says...even if some of the shait..is kinda weird....
I wanna hear about more of the weird shit...:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 01:18 PM
You would.:messedup: :D

ratso
12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.divorcewizards.com/divorcestats.html
...for those of you that didn't know, 50% of marriages end in divorce. What I didn't know is in Southern California it's closer to 60 - 75%.:jawdrop:

ratso
12-28-2006, 01:27 PM
...oh yeah. I REALLY want to do it again.:D

lucky
12-28-2006, 01:36 PM
http://www.divorcewizards.com/divorcestats.html
...for those of you that didn't know, 50% of marriages end in divorce. What I didn't know is in Southern California it's closer to 60 - 75%.:jawdrop:
I wonder if i could put them on retainer ?:D

ratso
12-28-2006, 01:38 PM
I wonder if i could put them on retainer ?:D
Just out of people I know, the stats are well above 50%.

ratso
12-28-2006, 01:39 PM
...and if more of the husbands knew and/or saw what I saw, we'd be hittin' 90% in no time.:D

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 01:53 PM
It was the last straw. I didn't mind helping her, but I drew the line when she started to take my generosity and time for granted. I think it was incredibly stupid on her part that she thought she could "job" me out to one of her friends. It would have been different if she had asked me if it were possible for me to help her friend with the curtain rods... NO...She demanded that I show up at the appointed hour.
Let me ask you this question. If you have a friend that always wants a favor from you, and that favor must be done at their convenience, and they never consider your priorities, would you continue to help them again? What if this same friend like to go out to restaurants and eat and everytime the bill arrived he sat on his hands and expected you to always pay. How long would you respect him and be his friend? What if this friend then told you, not asked you, that you now had to help someone you had never met? Would you still want this person for a friend? Where do women get the idea that if you are in a relationship with them that they can parcel out your time to strangers? With no pay I might add. When I told her how inconsiderate her thinking was, she told me that I was "selfish"... " self centered"... "shallow". Should I surrender my self respect and be ordered around like a servant? All for the sake of a "relationship"?
I had a buddy fock up our friendship with what I call "c u n t logic".
This buddy calls me and whines that the water pump on his car had "gone out". He asked me if I could change the pump for him if he payed for the parts. Now.. mind you... this guy was employed and had another car to drive. I told him I was under a deadline on a project and when it was finished in a few weeks I could change the pump for him. He calls back that weekend and asks me if I could still change the pump.. I once again tell him he will have to wait until my project was completed. I also explained to him that one week earlier I had explained that it would be more than 2 weeks before I could do it, so why was he calling me again? He tells me he is anxious to get the car back running. So...if you want my help... you will have to wait. Fast forward another week... This "buddy" calls me to inform me that he "couldn't wait" any more for me to change the pump so he took it to a mechanic to be repaired... and since I had offered to do it for "free"... It was now my responsibility to reimburse him the expense of the mechanic's labor." This is the way women think. Hence, " C U N T Logic ". So.... would you want someone that thinks this way for a friend?

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 02:01 PM
That would be an option except I'm a raging heterosexual..... :D

Biglue
12-28-2006, 02:14 PM
It was the last straw. I didn't mind helping her, but I drew the line when she started to take my generosity and time for granted. I think it was incredibly stupid on her part that she thought she could "job" me out to one of her friends. It would have been different if she had asked me if it were possible for me to help her friend with the curtain rods... NO...She demanded that I show up at the appointed hour.
Let me ask you this question. If you have a friend that always wants a favor from you, and that favor must be done at their convenience, and they never consider your priorities, would you continue to help them again? What if this same friend like to go out to restaurants and eat and everytime the bill arrived he sat on his hands and expected you to always pay. How long would you respect him and be his friend? What if this friend then told you, not asked you, that you now had to help someone you had never met? Would you still want this person for a friend? Where do women get the idea that if you are in a relationship with them that they can parcel out your time to strangers? With no pay I might add. When I told her how inconsiderate her thinking was, she told me that I was "selfish"... " self centered"... "shallow". Should I surrender my self respect and be ordered around like a servant? All for the sake of a "relationship"?
I had a buddy fock up our friendship with what I call "c u n t logic".
This buddy calls me and whines that the water pump on his car had "gone out". He asked me if I could change the pump for him if he payed for the parts. Now.. mind you... this guy was employed and had another car to drive. I told him I was under a deadline on a project and when it was finished in a few weeks I could change the pump for him. He calls back that weekend and asks me if I could still change the pump.. I once again tell him he will have to wait until my project was completed. I also explained to him that one week earlier I had explained that it would be more than 2 weeks before I could do it, so why was he calling me again? He tells me he is anxious to get the car back running. So...if you want my help... you will have to wait. Fast forward another week... This "buddy" calls me to inform me that he "couldn't wait" any more for me to change the pump so he took it to a mechanic to be repaired... and since I had offered to do it for "free"... It was now my responsibility to reimburse him the expense of the mechanic's labor." This is the way women think. Hence, " C U N T Logic ". So.... would you want someone that thinks this way for a friend?
Last straw.....gotcha. I read it as a simple favor for a chick in your life.
Yeah your buddy was acting like a little bitch wasn't he. WTF, a water pump. It's not rocket science to replace one. He definitely had some nerve hitting you up for reimbursement.
Preach on Misogynist. ;)

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 02:35 PM
That would be an option except I'm a raging heterosexual..... :D
And perhaps a dash of raging sexist too.;)
Hey is there a such thing as "p e n i s logic" too? :idea: :p I think I can argue this exists too starting from thinking with the penis to acting as though it rules the universe.

acatitude
12-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey is there a such thing as "p e n i s logic" too? :idea: :p I think I can argue this exists too starting from thinking with the penis to acting as though it rules the universe.
You mean it doesn't????????????????:D :D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 02:50 PM
You mean it doesn't????????????????:D :D
Nope. :D :hammer2:

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 02:50 PM
I think its the idea she offered his services, without asking and then demanded he do it even after he explained he had plans. for her to break it off over that is crazy..
Hell... I broke it off.... I didn't care what she thought.

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't consider myself a sexist. I just hold women to the same standard as men... Is that being sexist? If I give someone a favor,,,I expect one in return. Ok... another story. ... Another girlfriend wrecked her car. She asked me to drive her to a job interview. IN TORRANCE. I'm in Glendale, 35 miles away... I knew she needed this interview so I drove her down... then back. Then she needed a lift to Paramount to pick up a loaner car... Another 35 mile trip each way.. No biggy... Then she needs a lift back from Paramount when she returns the loaner... Another 35 mile trip each way. Then she needs a lift to Hollywood to pick up her repaired car. Another 10 mile trip each way. So... according to my odometer I've now driven her for free 230 miles at my expense, during the day, so now I've lost work and time and gas. I needed a lift to Culver City one evening to pick up a car. I would drive her down and she could drive my car back. No expense to her and I'd buy her dinner at a restaurant in the Marina. Her reply to me when I asked her to return the favor... " Are you crazy?".... " Do you think I have time to drive you to Culver City?"... " You must be insane."... " I don't have time to drive you across town!" " Do I look like a taxi service?"... I pulled out a map of LA and pointed out where Paramount is located... I then pointed out where Torrance is located... I then pointed out where Hollywood is located.... She looked at me with a totally puzzled expression on her face... then says.. " What the hell do Paramount, Torrance, and Hollywood have to do with anything?"... Duh... I then reminded her that I had chaufered her dumb ass back and forth between these locations on several occasions, and would appreciate a little reciprocation. She then goes into a tirade how I was " only thinking of myself " and it was shameful that I would bring up rides I had given her... because " That was different "... " How so was it different?" I asked. She tells me... " I couldn't afford to pay for a taxi.... you can." .... I didn't argue with her... I took a cab and never called her again. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!........ :D

DILLIGAF
12-28-2006, 03:34 PM
I don't consider myself a sexist. I just hold women to the same standard as men... Is that being sexist? If I give someone a favor,,,I expect one in return. Ok... another story. ... Another girlfriend wrecked her car. She asked me to drive her to a job interview. IN TORRANCE. I'm in Glendale, 35 miles away... I knew she needed this interview so I drove her down... then back. Then she needed a lift to Paramount to pick up a loaner car... Another 35 mile trip each way.. No biggy... Then she needs a lift back from Paramount when she returns the loaner... Another 35 mile trip each way. Then she needs a lift to Hollywood to pick up her repaired car. Another 10 mile trip each way. So... according to my odometer I've now driven her for free 230 miles at my expense, during the day, so now I've lost work and time and gas. I needed a lift to Culver City one evening to pick up a car. I would drive her down and she could drive my car back. No expense to her and I'd buy her dinner at a restaurant in the Marina. Her reply to me when I asked her to return the favor... " Are you crazy?".... " Do you think I have time to drive you to Culver City?"... " You must be insane."... " I don't have time to drive you across town!" " Do I look like a taxi service?"... I pulled out a map of LA and pointed out where Paramount is located... I then pointed out where Torrance is located... I then pointed out where Hollywood is located.... She looked at me with a totally puzzled expression on her face... then says.. " What the hell do Paramount, Torrance, and Hollywood have to do with anything?"... Duh... I then reminded her that I had chaufered her dumb ass back and forth between these locations on several occasions, and would appreciate a little reciprocation. She then goes into a tirade how I was " only thinking of myself " and it was shameful that I would bring up rides I had given her... because " That was different "... " How so was it different?" I asked. She tells me... " I couldn't afford to pay for a taxi.... you can." .... I didn't argue with her... I took a cab and never called her again. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!........ :D
It doesn't seem logical that this kind of shit happens out of the blue. Sure there isn't something else going on? If that scenario happened to me I would have done the same thing. I guess the most surprising thing is that something like this CAN and DOES happen.

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Well I don't think what that gal did was right and she could have very well returned the favor. :notam: But, easy solution, either don't do the favor to begin with (you're begrudgingly doing it anyway) or don't do a favor and expect something in return, you won't feel so burned then. Stop keeping a score card of what you do and who does what for you. Again, just my opinion.;)

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Well I don't think what that gal did was right and she could have very well returned the favor. :notam: But, easy solution, either don't do the favor to begin with (you're begrudgingly doing it anyway) or don't do a favor and expect something in return, you won't feel so burned then. Stop keeping a score card of what you do and who does what for you. Again, just my opinion.;)
People that know me know how generous I am with what is within reason. I don't start out with a score card when it comes to favors for friends. But at some point in a relationship, if you start to realize you are getting the short end of the stick you are going to end it. I'll be the first one to help a friend in need. I've dropped what I was doing to run across town to light the pilot light on a friend's furnace in the middle of winter. No biggy. But these friends would do the same for me. I know you are only playing the role of the "Devil's advocate"... Devil's Advocate, but I know that you wouldn't tolerate a friend that always "takes" and never "gives". Unless of course you employ "c u n t logic" where everything is free because of gender.... :sqeyes:

Jbb
12-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Unless of course you employ "c u n t logic" where everything is free because of gender.... :sqeyes:
More pearls.....:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I know you are only playing the role of the "Devil's advocate"... Devil's Advocate,
Don't be silly..:p
I don't know about that "c...logic" you speak of (hate that word) but it does sound like you may have been shit on once or twice by some women. And some of us are ruthless, for sure. As are some men too. I've personally never felt things were a free ride because of my gender (except maybe for a some drinks at a bar from time to time..:D ) I think men and women equally can take advantage in a relationship.
I'd like to discount your "c...logic" by saying it's still a man's world we're living in so I don't want to hear your bitching until you've been the underdog.:eek: :D

Jbb
12-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Some of us are ruthless, for sure.
:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Don't start with me..:devil:

Jbb
12-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Don't start with me..:devil:
:jawdrop:

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 06:56 PM
It doesn't seem logical that this kind of shit happens out of the blue. .
Since when did logic factor into a woman's decision making process?
You can tell a woman that A + B = C... so it is logical to assume that C - B = A.... or C - A = B.... But explain it that way to most women and they will reply.... " I know what you are saying makes sense.... BUT IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! " By Devil's advocates own words she espouses female victimhood.
" It's a man's world".....
" I'm an underdog ".... So what? You want a cookie? Women demand equality and yet expect "perks" such as free drinks... Did someone say she was expecting free drinks?.. Hmmmm... who could that be?.......
:jawdrop: ...... :D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Since when did logic factor into a woman's decision making process?
You can tell a woman that A + B = C... so it is logical to assume that C - B = A.... or C - A = B.... But explain it that way to most women and they will reply.... " I know what you are saying makes sense.... BUT IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! " By Devil's advocates own words she espouses female victimhood.
" It's a man's world".....
" I'm an underdog ".... So what? You want a cookie? Women demand equality and yet expect "perks" such as free drinks... Did someone say she was expecting free drinks?.. Hmmmm... who could that be?.......
:jawdrop: ...... :D
Correction, I don't EXPECT/DEMAND the free drinks (YIKES!), never once threw EXPECT in there anywhere. Is is a perk? Sure. Do men have perks? Hell yes they do. Yes, it is still a man's world (ie: go into any restaurant, a meal is based on a man's appetite/portion size). Don't read so far into my words, I'm not playing the "victim." I'm not screaming feminism. It's just the truth. Not even pissed about it, it's just the way it is. So it's cool that we've gotten a chance to evolve futher through the years. Not all of us act and behave the same way about it. It's a little overboard to say women are illogical too:mix: I'm not throwing out any generalizations about men or women.
Yes, I want a cookie. No, better yet, I DESERVE and EXPECT that cookie damn it. So go get me one, NOW!!:D

Jbb
12-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Yes, I want a cookie. No, better yet, I DESERVE and EXPECT that cookie damn it. So go get me one, NOW!!:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Are you feeling left out? Is nobody playing with you?:D

Jbb
12-28-2006, 07:20 PM
I would not touch this powder keg of a conversation.......with a 10 foot pole...:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I would not touch this powder keg of a conversation.......with a 10 foot pole...:D
LOL..Well maybe that's just some of your penis logic working.:messedup: :D

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Sure there isn't something else going on? .
Yes.... there is something else going... ALL THE REASONABLE AND ACCOUNTABLE WOMEN MAY AGE ARE GONE. They are either married or in a relationship. ALL THAT IS LEFT IS FLOTSAM AND JETSAM. They bounce from relationship to relationship leaving destruction in their wake. Most of them fall into the catagory of having a Narcissistic personality disorder. They think that the world and everyone that comes within their orbit is indebted to them. They make unreasonable demands upon everyone they know. And when their demands aren't met, they call everyone "self centered", "selfish". This is what psychologists call " projection". They project their own failings onto others. If you tell them that their behavior is abrasive... they counter everything with a projection... usually in an explosive manner. How many of you guys have had a girlfriend make unreasonable demands... and when you can't meet them they "explode" and cause a scene?
What about the guy that left for the store to only have the door lock behind him and have divorce papers served to him at the stop sign?
His wife wasn't happy... Well what is happiness? Why was it the responsibility of this man to provide "happiness" to his wife? Didn't those ads on tv tell her she deserved more?... She couldn't provide all the material things she wanted so rather than consider herself a failure for her lack of happiness... SHE CONSIDERED HER HUSBAND A FAILURE FOR NOT PROVIDING HER WITH HAPPINESS. Another example of "projection".
The Mantra of the Modern American Female... " I'm not happy... and it's your fault.".... Come one ladies... START CHANTING....... " I'm not happy and it's your fault!".....Espouse that victim mentality... :jawdrop:

Jbb
12-28-2006, 07:27 PM
LOL..Well maybe that's just your penis working.:messedup: :D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Nice job on the mis-quote. Just set myself up for those don't I?:D

Jbb
12-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Nice job on the mis-quote. Just set myself up for those don't I?:D
I will let you two play ....:D
Nite Kids...;)

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Hell.... I'm just getting started... let me sharpen my sword!........ :devil:

JustMVG2
12-28-2006, 07:38 PM
the Smartazzz in me wants to say right after i said IDo..
But the reality it was just going downhill no real reason we just drifted apart

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Hell.... I'm just getting started... let me sharpen my sword!........ :devil:
:lightsabe
Damn and I thought I had the degree in psychology!:D Hmm....narcissistic, that's one to ponder a little more...:idea:
And there's always talk about the scorned female. What about those scorned men? :220v: Let's face it honey, you were in the wrong situation with the wrong woman and you're bitter, sore and pretty much at the f*ck all you women point.:jawdrop: Hmmm...I'd venture to say you're doing a little projecting yourself.
Damn those women to hell, those evil bitches that they are. And, GET OVER IT.:D :D Hope it all gets better for ya.;)
Throw a rock in the air, you'll hit someone guilty.

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Heeeh hehehehehe.... :D

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=Devil's Advocate;2314983I'd venture to say you're doing a little projecting yourself.
.[/QUOTE]
It's not their fault.... But the fault of my mental anguish would be all mine if I were to get involved with another nut-job woman again..... :) If you go swimming in the ocean out beyond the reef and get bit by a shark... is it the sharks fault?... Or yours?.... I don't swim beyond the reef anymore.:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Heeeh hehehehehe.... :D
I see my words are just getting snatched (opps, maybe wrong choice of words), scooped up these days and ending up in sig lines.
Yeah, stay in shore a little closer so they don't come up and bite you on the ass again.:D

Biglue
12-28-2006, 08:05 PM
:lightsabe
Damn and I thought I had the degree in psychology!:D Hmm....narcissistic, that's one to ponder a little more...:idea:
And there's always talk about the scorned female. What about those scorned men? :220v: Let's face it honey, you were in the wrong situation with the wrong woman and you're bitter, sore and pretty much at the f*ck all you women point.:jawdrop: Hmmm...I'd venture to say you're doing a little projecting yourself.
Damn those women to hell, those evil bitches that they are. And, GET OVER IT.:D :D Hope it all gets better for ya.;)
Throw a rock in the air, you'll hit someone guilty.
You make a good point DA. Although I can see some of his points I think his argument is the same as that of a woman who has been used and left bitter over a man taggin her and splitting. There is men out there that flow through women for their own selfish reasons. Whether it be man or woman getting victimized or percieving they are, it's up to them to determine how much they will tolerate. Only Misog... could sound a little less like a 16 year high school girl about it. :jawdrop: :D That was a joke <-----disclaimer.

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 08:10 PM
You make a good point DA. Although I can see some of his points I think his argument is the same as that of a woman who has been used and left bitter over a man taggin her and splitting. There is men out there that flow through women for their own selfish reasons. Whether it be man or woman getting victimized or percieving they are, it's up to them to determine how much they will tolerate. Only Misog... could sound a little less like a 16 year high school girl about it. :jawdrop: :D That was a joke <-----disclaimer.
I didn't have the, uh, balls to say it that way.:D

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 08:13 PM
I see my words are just getting snatched (opps, maybe wrong choice of words), scooped up these days and ending up in sig lines.
Yeah, stay in shore a little closer so they don't come up and bite you on the ass again.:D
I will say I'm guilty of painting with broad brush strokes.... My brother starts laughing when I go off on a "rant"..... I'm not hostile toward women. I just don't care to be involved with any at the moment.;)

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 08:19 PM
I will say I'm guilty of painting with broad brush strokes.... My brother starts laughing when I go off on a "rant"..... I'm not hostile toward women. I just don't care to be involved with any at the moment.;)
Don't blame you. ;) Probably best to stay back, lick your wounds and then go out and act like a real ass to seek revenge when you're ready.:jawdrop: No, actually, I'm sure it was a tough deal and it will take some time to get over and to not hate every woman out there.

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Don't blame you. ;) Probably best to stay back, lick your balls and then go out and act like a real dog to seek revenge when you're ready.:jawdrop: No, actually, I'm sure it was a tough deal and it will take some time to get over and to not hate every woman out there.
I did get revenge on one girlfriend.... I banged her little sister....... lol..... :D ... I think she was seeking some sort of "comeuppance" to her sister too......... :sqeyes:

Havasu1986
12-28-2006, 08:26 PM
No Names kinda quiet....:D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
No Names kinda quiet....:D
Not quite, I got emailed.:D

DILLIGAF
12-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes.... there is something else going... ALL THE REASONABLE AND ACCOUNTABLE WOMEN MAY AGE ARE GONE. They are either married or in a relationship. ALL THAT IS LEFT IS FLOTSAM AND JETSAM. They bounce from relationship to relationship leaving destruction in their wake. Most of them fall into the catagory of having a Narcissistic personality disorder. They think that the world and everyone that comes within their orbit is indebted to them. They make unreasonable demands upon everyone they know. And when their demands aren't met, they call everyone "self centered", "selfish". This is what psychologists call " projection". They project their own failings onto others. If you tell them that their behavior is abrasive... they counter everything with a projection... usually in an explosive manner. How many of you guys have had a girlfriend make unreasonable demands... and when you can't meet them they "explode" and cause a scene?
What about the guy that left for the store to only have the door lock behind him and have divorce papers served to him at the stop sign?
His wife wasn't happy... Well what is happiness? Why was it the responsibility of this man to provide "happiness" to his wife? Didn't those ads on tv tell her she deserved more?... She couldn't provide all the material things she wanted so rather than consider herself a failure for her lack of happiness... SHE CONSIDERED HER HUSBAND A FAILURE FOR NOT PROVIDING HER WITH HAPPINESS. Another example of "projection".
The Mantra of the Modern American Female... " I'm not happy... and it's your fault.".... Come one ladies... START CHANTING....... " I'm not happy and it's your fault!".....Espouse that victim mentality... :jawdrop:
DAMN.....lol

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 09:13 PM
It is depressing.... For some people marriage is a depressing situation. I've found that the only way I can change the "equation" of marriage is to remove myself from the equation. No matter how much I complain, society isn't going to change... Women aren't going to change. Their attitude of entitlement isn't going to change. The only thing that I have control over is myself. I won't allow myself to be put in a position where I'm not in control. Call me a control freak, but if you have ever been thrown out of your own home that you have worked on with your own two hands because "the law" allows it. You don't ever allow yourself to be put in that position again.
you sure do make alot of sense. you sound like my hubby. if you ever find the right woman, things will work out.~but, it hear ya "to take the chance and try to find THAT right woman, probably isnt worth the risk." ~my hubby "is IN total control" and i dont mind...its just easier to let "someone lead" and someone follow. the "main thing" is for "everyone" to be happy in there situation...i am happy in mine...but, thats not to say "someone else" would be...i think "LOVE" has alot to do with "everyones situation"...because with that comes "exceptance " and everything will work out.;)

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 09:15 PM
DAMN.....lol
I was thinking the same thing... but for a different reason... No one noticed how I bastardized DA's quote in my post... I thought it was quite humorous........ :D

DILLIGAF
12-28-2006, 09:17 PM
I was thinking the same thing... but for a different reason... No one noticed how I bastardized DA's quote in my post... I thought it was quite humorous........ :D
Well, I am not going to mess with DA :)
You have fun in here. It is making for some good entertainment.....

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 09:21 PM
you sure do make alot of sense. you sound like my hubby. if you ever find the right woman, things will work out.~but, it hear ya "to take the chance and try to find THAT right woman, probably isnt worth the risk." ~my hubby "is IN total control" and i dont mind...its just easier to let "someone lead" and someone follow. the "main thing" is for "everyone" to be happy in there situation...i am happy in mine...but, thats not to say "someone else" would be...i think "LOVE" has alot to do with "everyones situation"...because with that comes "exceptance " and everything will work out.;)
It sounds like you have a good marriage. I'm happy for you. For some people there is a common "ground" where two people meet and are happy. But when one person is unreasonable, or irresponsible, there will be hell to pay. Obviously even though your Hubby is in "total control", he must be making good decisions for the both of you or you wouldn't be there.

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Well, I am not going to mess with DA :)
You have fun in here. It is making for some good entertainment.....
Look at the difference between what DA said in post #228 and my misquote in #229.... lol.

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Look at the difference between what DA said in post #228 and my misquote in #229.... lol.
I caught that later and LMAO again with misquotes.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
lol i knew that was cumming lol...but ...naw i'll pass...lol "you all will call me a thread hijacker"...cus ya know my stories are "killer "funny!!! ANYWAYS MEMBER ...I CANT SPELL, TYPE, PUNCTUATE ,SPELL,OH GRAMMER ...DID I MISS ANYTHING??? LOL:rolleyes:

Misogynist
because with that comes "exceptance " and everything will work out.;)
Do you mean "acceptance"?........

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I caught that later and LMAO again with misquotes.:D
I couldn't help myself with that one.... it was too easy.... :D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 09:34 PM
he must be making good decisions for the both of you or you wouldn't be there.
I like being void of any decision-making ability or having any control. It makes life so much less stressful.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 09:48 PM
It sounds like you have a good marriage. I'm happy for you. For some people there is a common "ground" where two people meet and are happy. But when one person is unreasonable, or irresponsible, there will be hell to pay. Obviously even though you Hubby is in "total control", he must be making good decisions for the both of you or you wouldn't be there.
heres a VIEW OF MINE...could help some ppl in a situation...i say to myself ~"i can make it good or bad..." there isnt "anyone" who can make "anyone" happy...example~ "my sister in law and I are fighting"...SOOO~i dont want to be around "drama"...so ...i dont want to go to her house...HUBBY WILL MAKE ME GO...he will just say "you are going" (no questions asked...thats just the way it is)...WELLL..... I SAY TO myself...i can make it good or i can make it bad...its my choice...i wont let "her" ruin my time, with my family ...if she wants to hate, let her...she will look like the jackass...and i will "kill her with kindness"...the thing is...i end up having a really good time!!! ...AND everyone in the family LOVES ME CUS I AM THE PEACEMAKER...i just go with the flow....THEN HUBBY IS "REALLY HAPPY WITH ME "CUS I CAN BE THE BIGGER PERSON...well.... hope this "helps" some ppl up on here!...and hope i didnt f* this post up to much...lol ~cus i cant spell ,type, my grammer sucks... blah blab blah...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 09:50 PM
I like being void of any decision-making ability or having any control. It makes life so much less stressful.:D
YEPPER!;)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Do you mean "acceptance"?........
OH IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? MY BAD...:rolleyes: LOL YA CAUGHT ME AGAIN...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 09:53 PM
I couldn't help myself with that one.... it was too easy.... :D
YA RAT BASTARD...LMAO 2:)IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE LOL BOO BOO BOO

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Yahhhh.... suuuuuuure...... That way if something goes awry you can't be held accountable.... sure.... good thinking....... :rolleyes: I think you were really being sarcastic on that one DA... :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 10:09 PM
SERIOUSLY were you being sarcastic?:( yikes...boo..gosh...i hope not...:(

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 10:16 PM
OH IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? MY BAD...:rolleyes: LOL YA CAUGHT ME AGAIN...
The word "exceptence" isn't in the dictionary. The word "except" as in " All the girls went to the party EXCEPT Mary", has the meaning of exclusion.(She didn't go). Whereas if you said, " I will accept your apology", It means you will receive the apology or welcome the apology. Two different words, two different meanings, but thanks to the English language, sound almost the same.

acatitude
12-28-2006, 10:18 PM
well this thread has gone to shiat now that misogynist has turned into a wuss and kissing them womens ass like hes in a bar jokin and drinkin all fun like:D :D come on man I admired ya a page or so ago:D :D

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 10:25 PM
well this thread has gone to shiat now that misogynist has turned into a wuss and kissing them womens ass like hes in a bar jokin and drinkin all fun like:D :D come on man I admired ya a page or so ago:D :D
Roflmao....... Ok... so I was ranting pretty good.... I've calmed down a bit... Like I said before, I don't hate women... just the attitude that some have.
" Turned into a wuss".... that's rich.... :D

Devil's Advocate
12-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Yahhhh.... suuuuuuure...... That way if something goes awry you can't be held accountable.... sure.... good thinking....... :rolleyes: I think you were really being sarcastic on that one DA... :D
Ya think?:idea: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Roflmao....... Ok... so I was ranting pretty good.... I've calmed down a bit... Like I said before, I don't hate women... just the attitude that some have.
" Turned into a wuss".... that's rich.... :D
i wanna know if DA was being serious or sarcastic...:( cus i would "really" like to think there are some gurlllleys... out there like me...:(

Misogynist
12-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Ya think?:idea: :D
Well..... you had Eazykiller snowed under... you actually sounded sincere. But I know how you are.... I wasn't buying it for a second......:o ..... :D