PDA

View Full Version : Marriage Questions... What's up???

Pussywhippled
12-21-2006, 10:52 AM
What is up on the marriage front? Not only on this board or forum but others I frequent as well.
What is up with these sad situations. Are people really that unhappy or are we living in a more FU and shallow society?
We (my wife and I) fight, but it's usually about money or either of us drinking to much on a certain night of going out, but hey no one is perfect.
Coming up this January 3rd will be our 15th wedding anniversary and we even faught last week over Xmas money (me not giving her enough).
We didn't talk for over 2 days and she slept on the couch. God I love make-up sex...
And if you think you're perfect because you have a boat and post on here, please... Alot of trouble can start and happen at the river.
Are people just getting quicker to say FU goodbye because of their better than attitude?
These are some of the things I am seeing...
What if I got married in Guatamala and didn't file the paperwork, divorce forces sale, can she really get half if I'm the only one who works...
I'm not ragging on anyone or making light of their situations but here's a thought I had...
Does the stress of spending up ones equity, getting more and more payments (higher payments), toys (big dollar toys), and real estate prices falling with the market throwing it back in your face, have anything to do with ones marital bliss?
No more "Living La Vida Loca" and FU I'm outta here...
What a sad state of affairs...

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Im lost I really dont understand the whole fighting dealio...
If I fight with my wife , then we dont need to be together. I can only think of a couple of times we really fought, (OFCOURSE I DID SOME REALLY BONE HEAD SHIT). I don't even recall the last time we fought, it was so long ago.
Do we disagree of course we do, but it is always resolved thru communication and solved very quickly(MINUTES).
Now i know there is alot of couples on here that say WE LOVE EACH OTHER, but damn every time i see them they are fighting or everytime I hear from them they are fighting...
My answer you dont belong together and it was only sex, move on..
LIFE IS TOO SHORT

MR HARLEY
12-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Marriage....................:)

No Name
12-21-2006, 12:34 PM
but damn every time i see them they are fighting or everytime I hear from them they are fighting...
LIFE IS TOO SHORT
Sometimes the sex is so good it’s worth the fighting.:2purples: :D

Mrs.Killer
12-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Are you sure???:eek:

buzzaro
12-21-2006, 12:39 PM
We didn't talk for over 2 days and she slept on the couch.
I dont imagine i can ever get my wife to not talk for two days, but how did you get her to sleep on the couch??

No Name
Are you sure???:eek:
110% thank you. :yuk:

ratso
LMAO...:D I can relate to that...;)

No Name
12-21-2006, 12:41 PM
LMAO...:D I can relate to that...;)
Somehow I knew that.:D

Biglue
12-21-2006, 12:46 PM
I dont imagine i can ever get my wife to not talk for two days, but how did you get her to sleep on the couch??
LMAO, that's focking classic.

Pussywhippled
12-21-2006, 12:53 PM
If I fight with my wife , then we dont need to be together. I can only think of a couple of times we really fought, (OFCOURSE I DID SOME REALLY BONE HEAD SHIT). I don't even recall the last time we fought, it was so long ago.
Do we disagree of course we do, but it is always resolved thru communication and solved very quickly(MINUTES).
Now i know there is alot of couples on here that say WE LOVE EACH OTHER, but damn every time i see them they are fighting or everytime I hear from them they are fighting...
LIFE IS TOO SHORT
When would you have time to fight with a post count like yours...

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 12:58 PM
When would you have time to fight with a post count like yours...
Like i said, a few fights and one of them is on who gets to post first:D

acatitude
12-21-2006, 01:02 PM
seems to be a throw away society today, including relationships. People dont seem to even try to make it work.
just noticed your sig line PW, we were talking stock:D

Pussywhippled
12-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Like i said, a few fights and one of them is on who gets to post first:D
You'd have to IM a fight...

Pussywhippled
12-21-2006, 01:04 PM
seems to be a throw away society today, including relationships. People dont seem to even try to make it work.
But at least you saw it... That's all that counts.

acatitude
12-21-2006, 01:06 PM
But at least you saw it... That's all that counts.
got me there :eek:

Devil's Advocate
12-21-2006, 02:42 PM
I agree with that comment about a throw away society today. It's not the same. People don't "work it out" or make and effort anymore it seems like. They throw their marriages away for selfish, shallow reasons. But, on the flip side, sometimes you just gotta know when you fought the good fight, gave it your best (both parties) and know when to walk away.

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 03:02 PM
. But, on the flip side, sometimes you just gotta know when you fought the good fight, gave it your best (both parties) and know when to walk away.
Isn't that a kenny Rogers song
:D

Devil's Advocate
12-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Isn't that a kenny Rogers song
:D
Does it go something like this....:D
"...know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run..."

vee-driven
12-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Thats why they call this unwed america, get a new girl every couple of years, dump her before christmas "saving money already", keep all your stuff, because half just aint gonna cut it, soon this whole marriage thing will be a memory.

Devil's Advocate
12-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Thats why they call this unwed america, get a new girl every couple of years, dump her before christmas "saving money already", keep all your stuff, because half just aint gonna cut it, soon this whole marriage thing will be a memory.
:2purples:

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 03:31 PM
My check is smiling on this idea

ratso
12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
lmao... I see that all the time.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-21-2006, 07:26 PM
LIFE IS TOO SHORT
i hear ya and totally agree...

slowinhavasu
12-21-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't fight, my wife fights, I just lay low till it's over.....marrige is a full time job, and if you got married young like we did, then you grow in different directions...it's up to you to meet them at the other end.....oh and those kids, they didn't ask to be brought into this world...work at it, it can work out...Marry Christmas........:)