PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas Gift a Dad Could Ask For.

No Name
12-21-2006, 12:09 PM
This is my sons second year of collage, the first year his grades were in the toilet and he was focking up left and right. At the very start of this semester he had a major fock up as some of you may remember. After that I thought this year was going in the same direction. WellÂ…..much to my surprise he pulled in a 3.5 GPA for this semester, I know itÂ’s not a 4.0 but what a turn around. ItÂ’s such a great high when you know your kid is on the right track. ;)

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I understand what you are saying completely. Good job :)

Flyinbowtie
12-21-2006, 12:15 PM
I do remember that. Great news, and you are right, it is one of the best feelings in life when you see your children making the right moves.

Keith E. Sayre
12-21-2006, 12:16 PM
keep laying on the positive feedback so that he sees and feels your excitement for him. That's the only thing that
worked for me when I was in college.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Trailer Park Casanova
12-21-2006, 12:19 PM
keep laying on the positive feedback so that he sees and feels your excitement for him. That's the only thing that
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Yea, thats important.
Good to read.

No Name
12-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Thanks guys, I do give him his props when is doing well. But I did spend the first few months this semester beating him down.:hammer2: ;)

topless
12-21-2006, 12:29 PM
That's great news! Gongrats on a job well done.
Alison