PDA

View Full Version : All Apologies

MAINEVENT
01-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I would like to apoligize to anyone i offended in the past weeks... I have a dry sense of humor and I'm considered an asshole for it OH well Suck Me....
BB572- I dont like you and you obviously feel the same... we dont wear any make up so lets quit being a bitch on the situation and get over it... I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine
Kilr- My bashing was Strictly Directed at you figured you can take a focking JOKE :rolleyes: you cant so I'll let it go Keep my name out of your mouth and i'll keep it the same.
Jordy- Your still and asshole in my book ;)
RB- Aliens are coming to your house RUN!!!!!!!!!! :220v:
Fourspeednup- Our little joke got pushed way out of context just like we talked about OH well we'll crack a beer soon enough...
Riverdave- You manned up and said what was on your mind, i responded and it was done i like your style... No hard feeling
and anybody i pissed off in the last few weeks you guys take it way to serious on some issues and some that are really no ones business but mine...
the reason for this apology is because i am not some behind the computer screen tough guy... those who know me know what i'm like and all this gay ass drama is not worth it to me, to end up in a focked up situation... Keye's said it best come summer we are all gonna end up wading in waste high piss water... So i am going into lurker mode Now say what you want talk your shit if it makes you smile at the end of the day so be it....
See you focks in spring :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

cxr133
01-25-2006, 08:27 AM
i only got two words to say:
CABIN FEVER

riverbound
01-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Focker.....you told the aliens to come to my house...didnt you :mad:

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 08:29 AM
I have no clue what drama you are talking about but I respect you man'd up with that sort of post to clear the air or set the tone. :)

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:30 AM
An apology??? Pussy. Boo. :notam:
That just cost you a lot of points on the asshole scale. :yuk:

NOTALENT
01-25-2006, 08:36 AM
So now your a whining, apologetic biatch!!!???? :D j/k haha...come summertime...everyone will be bro's again...it's all withdrawls...no worries..have fun..

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Pussy. :crossx: :crossx:

Her454
01-25-2006, 08:39 AM
I would like to apoligize to anyone i offended in the past weeks...
and anybody i pissed off in the last few weeks you guys take it way to serious on some issues and some that are really no ones business but mine...
the reason for this apology is ..................
So i am going into lurker mode Now say what you want talk your shit
1. Public apology for offending board members.
2. Defensiveness for having to do #1.
3. Justification.
4. Paranoia.
ALL 4 signs of severe ***boat Cabin Fever. You never got your immunizations did you Mainevent? ;)

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:40 AM
You never got your immunizations did you Mainevent? ;)
Not for anything Hot Boat related apparently. Oh, and there isn't an immunization against the HIV Alex. :D

BADBLOWN572
01-25-2006, 08:41 AM
Apology accepted and terms agreed.

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Apology accepted and terms agreed.
Pussy. :D

Her454
01-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Not for anything Hot Boat related apparently. Oh, and there isn't an immunization against the HIV Alex. :D
Get to work slacker. :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-25-2006, 08:43 AM
haha...leave it to jordy to keep the role going... :rollside:

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Get to work slacker. :rollside:
Make me. Come to Phoenix and tell me that and see what happens. Then again, you'd like what would happen then. Guess the gauntlet has been thrown down and I triple dog dare you to come say that to me. :D
haha...leave it to jordy to keep the role going... :rollside:
You expected any less? That's why I get paid the big bucks around here. Keepin' it lively. ;)

BADBLOWN572
01-25-2006, 08:47 AM
FU.CK you Jordy!!!
:p :p :p

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:49 AM
FU.CK you Jordy!!!
:p :p :p
Alright, now you need to start an apology thread to me for saying that. :cool:

phebus
01-25-2006, 08:53 AM
Damn, I think you have alienated half the people on the boards :rollside:
You know, God gave you two ears, but only one mouth, so you should listen twice as much as you speak. God knows what he is doing. :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
01-25-2006, 08:56 AM
Alright, now you need to start an apology thread to me for saying that. :cool:
Ok... I am sorry that I had to be the messenger for everyone else on the boards. I am just relaying a message that everyone wants to say. :p

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Ok... I am sorry that I had to be the messenger for everyone else on the boards. I am just relaying a message that everyone wants to say. :p
Oh, ok, in that case I guess it's alright. F.U.N. ;)

HOSS
01-25-2006, 08:58 AM
What a bunch o` phucs. :yuk:

Jbb
01-25-2006, 09:01 AM
What a bunch o` phucs. :yuk:
Thats Cajun ....for.....Hoss is sorry for anyone he has offended.... :)

HOSS
01-25-2006, 09:05 AM
Thats Cajun ....for.....Hoss is sorry for anyone he has offended.... :)
YEEEEEEah

lucky
01-25-2006, 09:14 AM
I would like to apoligize to anyone i offended in the past weeks... I have a dry sense of humor and I'm considered an asshole for it OH well Suck Me....
BB572- I dont like you and you obviously feel the same... we dont wear any make up so lets quit being a bitch on the situation and get over it... I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine
Kilr- My bashing was Strictly Directed at you figured you can take a focking JOKE :rolleyes: you cant so I'll let it go Keep my name out of your mouth and i'll keep it the same.
Fourspeednup- Our little joke got pushed way out of context just like we talked about OH well we'll crack a beer soon enough...
Riverdave- You manned up and said what was on your mind, i responded and it was done i like your style... No hard feeling
the reason for this apology is because i am not some behind the computer screen tough guy... those who know me know what i'm like and all this gay ass drama is not worth it to me, to end up in a focked up situation... Keye's said it best come summer we are all gonna end up wading in waste high piss water... So i am going into lurker mode Now say what you want talk your shit if it makes you smile at the end of the day so be it....
fock off lol -- lmao

sanger rat
01-25-2006, 09:17 AM
This is a joke right?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
never give in LMAO

MAINEVENT
01-25-2006, 09:51 AM
never give in LMAO
Its not so much giving in just someone is involving other people and it just aint right... you know what i'm talking bout we talked about it before....

SCUBA STEVE
01-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Its not so much giving in just someone is involving other people and it just aint right... you know what i'm talking bout we talked about it before....
I thought you were going into lurker mode. lol

Kilrtoy
01-25-2006, 10:38 AM
:
Sorry that is not an apology
I can take anything, Included all the bashing of my wife, you did yesterday and then deleted....
but I will stay out of your post as you do mine , i'll agree..

Jordy
01-25-2006, 10:38 AM
I thought you were going into lurker mode. lol
What's up Savage? Speaking of lurker mode... :D

RiverDave
01-25-2006, 11:43 AM
MainEvent, this post my need a little work. ;) Doesn't make alot of sense.. On the other hand of things, no worries, be happy.
RD

HOSS
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Seems to me there are fags lurking here. Don`t let me catch you looking at my butt! :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 01:43 PM
yesss I do, well you know what happened to me LMAO. I just try and be kinder and gentler. But it is getting so hard I need to bust loose as I can
but I will start getting PMs that I am a bad person. WTF I know who my friends are and who will stab me in my back.

cxr133
01-25-2006, 02:51 PM
TTT.. just because
From reading these posts ..... im getting the feeling that if MainEvent was locked up he would be holding someones belt loop!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I say leave poor Main Event alone!! Any guy with an avitar like that is OK in my book!!!

Tom Brown
01-25-2006, 03:17 PM
1. Public apology for offending board members.
2. Defensiveness for having to do #1.
3. Justification.
4. Paranoia.
ALL 4 signs of severe ***boat Cabin Fever. You never got your immunizations did you Mainevent? ;)
Keye's said it best come summer we are all gonna end up wading in waste high piss water...
Don't forget:
5. incontinence.