PDA

View Full Version : Paging Voodooman!!!!!

HM
12-21-2006, 08:15 PM
Or any other UPS flunky :D
I sent you a PM about a shipment I am waiting for and I think the shipper is full of chit. If any other UPS people want to chime in, the tracking number is 1Z 1W7 0E8 03 9183 549 9. The tracking says "Billing Information Recieved." I think the shipper printed up the label so he was charged, but never shipped the package. Claims that UPS does not always scan the packages when they pick up. The shipper is a seller on eBay and they have a great track record - 0 negative feedback with quite a bit of feedback. But, since I am an ex UPS driver, I know how much of a stickler they are on procedures especially where claims are involved.
What sucks is that this is a christmas present. I bought in on December 3 and figured a few weeks was plenty of time to ship UPS from Texas, especially with the seller's good feedback on shipping fast - and the item I bought said that 3 were available. The seller claims it shipped, but then gave me some contradicting information that makes me think something is up on his end.

voodoomedman
12-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Check your PM's.
Or any other UPS flunky :D
I sent you a PM about a shipment I am waiting for and I think the shipper is full of chit. If any other UPS people want to chime in, the tracking number is 170055641452. The tracking says "Billing Information Recieved." I think the shipper printed up the label so he was charged, but never shipped the package. Claims that UPS does not always scan the packages when they pick up. The shipper is a seller on eBay and they have a great track record - 0 negative feedback with quite a bit of feedback. But, since I am an ex UPS driver, I know how much of a stickler they are on procedures especially where claims are involved.
What sucks is that this is a christmas present. I bought in on December 3 and figured a few weeks was plenty of time to ship UPS from Texas, especially with the seller's good feedback on shipping fast - and the item I bought said that 3 were available. The seller claims it shipped, but then gave me some contradicting information that makes me think something is up on his end.

HM
12-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Check your PM's.
Got it and sent back the tracking number instead of the eBay auction number....dote!