PDA

View Full Version : who else is off today?

a catered life
12-22-2006, 10:59 AM
woke up at 8:30, had a bowl of strawberry yogurt cheerios, played halo for about 1 hour, started the fire place, posted here for a while, and now i'm off to do some shopping for a christmas party tomorrow...days like this are why i love working for the county:D not due back to work until jan 8th 2 more weeks of this could spoil me:) :D :) ;)

DILLIGAF
12-22-2006, 11:01 AM
woke up at 8:30, had a bowl of strawberry yogurt cheerios, played halo for about 1 hour, started the fire place, posted here for a while, and now i'm off to do some shopping for a christmas party tomorrow...days like this are why i love working for the county:D not due back to work until jan 8th 2 more weeks of this could spoil me:) :D :) ;)
Yep...I close the office till after New Years and before Xmas.

a catered life
12-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Yep...I close the office till after New Years and before Xmas.
nice

chub
12-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Hope you guys enjoy.
Merry Christmas!!
<<<<<<<<Working Christmas day.

beerjet
12-22-2006, 11:10 AM
<----Not working today. Drinking is hard work though. right.

Devil's Advocate
12-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Been off since Wed. It sucks.:D

NOTALENT
12-22-2006, 11:12 AM
HELL NO! We were suppost to ge off half day, but it looks like it is going to be a full day....:(

a catered life
12-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Hope you guys enjoy.
Merry Christmas!!
<<<<<<<<Working Christmas day.
sorry to hear that but i guess someones gotta do it
that's why i quit my last job they pagered me on christmas two years in a row even when i had my assistant working.....i walked in to hospital director's office the day after christmas and gave him the pager and said "i have enjoyed my work here but the ethics of this company and my personal family ethics have crossed once to many times....thank you for allowing me to work here but this is my two weeks notice" 4 days later he offered me another position for the same pay:sqeyes: so i stayed another year

a catered life
12-22-2006, 11:14 AM
HELL NO! We were suppost to ge off half day, but it looks like it is going to be a full day....:(
where that new girlfriend? and how did that last hookie day go?

Phat Matt
12-22-2006, 11:15 AM
I am off today and Monday. I had to take Tuesday off. I guess I better go start my Xmas shopping. :eek:
:D

NOTALENT
12-22-2006, 11:16 AM
where that new girlfriend? and how did that last hookie day go?
No girl friend...went good..but not for me. She made me remember why I like older women....:D

NashvilleBound
12-22-2006, 11:17 AM
I'm off......
wayyyy offf. :D :D :D :D :D

a catered life
12-22-2006, 11:18 AM
good luck with the shopping matt
NT i understand you 100%...the younger chicks cant even make a good martini

NOTALENT
12-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I am off today and Monday. I had to take Tuesday off. I guess I better go start my Xmas shopping. :eek:
I wait till last minute too....:D

NOTALENT
12-22-2006, 11:19 AM
good luck with the shopping matt
NT i understand you 100%...the younger chicks cant even make a good martini
haha...nope...The ones I hang with just drink the vodka outta the bottle...than expect me to take us to take care of them later....:rolleyes: :mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Leaving at 1 and then not back until Wednesday

HCS
12-22-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm working all fricking day till 5:30 pm. Were even open tomorrow.
Lucky for me I don't work!!

beerjet
12-22-2006, 11:49 AM
haha...nope...The ones I hang with just drink the vodka outta the bottle...than expect me to take us to take care of them later....:rolleyes: :mad:
If they finish the bottle turn it around and use it on them . That's a guarantee she wont come back . If she does come back , get a bigger bottle. :devil:

Nord
12-22-2006, 11:58 AM
Not me :(
If anyone needs any western stuff (boots, hats, shirts, pants) or
Brighton jewelry or handbags..........you'll know where to find me
~NORD~

dmontzsta
12-22-2006, 12:09 PM
I am taking naps in my chair at work...thinking of taking off next week.

chub
12-22-2006, 12:17 PM
sorry to hear that but i guess someones gotta do it
that's why i quit my last job they pagered me on christmas two years in a row even when i had my assistant working.....i walked in to hospital director's office the day after christmas and gave him the pager and said "i have enjoyed my work here but the ethics of this company and my personal family ethics have crossed once to many times....thank you for allowing me to work here but this is my two weeks notice" 4 days later he offered me another position for the same pay:sqeyes: so i stayed another year
ACL
Comes with the territory.
Family understands and that makes it cool.
Double time and a half almost........almost makes it okay if nothing breaks.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2006, 12:21 PM
almost makes it okay if nothing breaks.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Yeah, that stuff you oversee better not break!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family.....

a catered life
12-22-2006, 12:26 PM
ACL
Comes with the territory.
Family understands and that makes it cool.
Double time and a half almost........almost makes it okay if nothing breaks.
Have a Merry Christmas!
you 2 bro

catman-do
12-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Im took the day off. Went snowboarding this morning and now am getting ready to head to victoria gardens for some shopping.

Throttle
12-22-2006, 01:08 PM
closed my detail shop till next year, but gotta work here at the fire station till christmas morning...

BIGAMIST
12-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Been off since October:D :D ........suckers:D

BshyBvrGirl
12-22-2006, 01:22 PM
10 minutes...then I'm out until January 2nd :D :D :D

Debbolas
12-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Me
But I'm cleaning and cooking and wrapping........

Flyinbowtie
12-22-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm always off.
But Cindy is off today, too. In town doing last minute whatever.
We have a little 550 mile road trip scheduled for tomorrow evening, gonna go down to SoCaL for Christmas with her family.

Hardly Satisfied
12-22-2006, 01:35 PM
I am going in for some OT tonight

chub
12-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah, that stuff you oversee better not break!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family.....
Back at yea Scott.!:D

SoCal_fun
12-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Been off since Nov. 15th, going back on Jan 3rd. Times flies when you don't want it too! :mad:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Even better when the retirement kicks in.
Off work indefinatly.
The Yougurt Cheerios were good wern't they?

EAZYKILLER2006
12-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Been off since Wed. It sucks.:D
WE HAVE BEEN OFF ALSO!! what??? sucks? :confused: this has been OUR first day to f* around... CANT YA TELL ..I AM UP ON HERE...LOL :devil:

shueman
12-22-2006, 08:06 PM
The Yougurt Cheerios were good wern't they?
Thanks....:) We need the Sales....:D
General Mills

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I've been off for a week. Go back on the 8th, but I'll have to start planning a couple of days before.
It has been lovely, other than continuing to wake up at 5:00 with Jeff :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
12-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Xmas shopping sucked today. I hate crowds of people and people in general. I pretty much got it all done though. :)
Oh, traffic sucked all week too. :)

a catered life
12-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Been off since October:D :D ........suckers:D
dam the unions are pucking up the whole world...lmao:D

a catered life
12-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Been off since Nov. 15th, going back on Jan 3rd. Times flies when you don't want it too! :mad:
nice larry:D

raff
12-23-2006, 03:57 AM
Never off even when I'am off I'm not off..
Just got a call from a driver thats broke down in Riverside:mad:
Now I need to call in a nother driver:sqeyes: to take a truck out to riverside and
save the one. More over time for the drivers:mad: and none for me. Don't you love being on call. Maybe I should just go into the office on may day off..
I love being in trasportation..:rolleyes:
So have fun with your two weeks off and Merry Christmas..
Mark out

a catered life
12-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Now I need to call in a nother driver:sqeyes: to take a truck out to riverside and
save the one. More over time for the drivers:mad: and none for me. Don't you love being on call. Maybe I should just go into the office on may day off..
Mark out
Hey mark have you ever pulled the old wrapped 12 pack of buns trick on sara.:idea: ....that would be awesome to see her face:sqeyes: ..wrap a pack of buns for her and give it to her for a gift....have your camera ready

Devil's Advocate
12-24-2006, 10:15 AM
what??? sucks? :confused:
Sarcasm

JetBoatRich
12-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Mark out
24/7 job:mad: tough to turn it off:sqeyes: I thnk it drives Steph nuts some times:sqeyes:
Most of the time she is sleeping when I leave:sleeping: and many times :sleeping: when I get home or at least finish for the day:sleeping:

boatnam3
12-24-2006, 10:17 AM
not me working 12 hours again tonite.maybe i will se santa do a fly by!

a catered life
12-24-2006, 10:24 AM
24/7 job:mad: tough to turn it off:sqeyes: I thnk it drives Steph nuts some times:sqeyes:
Most of the time she is sleeping when I leave:sleeping: and many times :sleeping: when I get home or at least finish for the day:sleeping:
dont worry jbr i generally stop by when you leave and come back just before you come home:D someone's gotta make sure all the satalite channels work:devil: