PDA

View Full Version : Twas the night b4 christmas

cc322
12-23-2006, 08:19 AM
twas the night before christmas and down from the levy, not a diesel was chugging, not even a chevy
all the trucks were parked with there block heaters on, hoping this fridged weather soon would be gone
when out on the frontage road arose such a clatter, i sprange from my creeper to see what was the matter, away out the garage door i went in a flash, tossing my empty beer can into the trash
the flood lights illuminated the sight so truly, it was plump white bearded chap in red crewcab dullie, i thought to myself it sounded real good, he must have 600 horses under the hood
i turned and yelled to my good buddy rudy, i think thats santa in a new superduty, he stopped that big truck and trailer with not nary a bob, i new the tow comand was doing its job
the rig was all light from tip to tail, and had 6 inch stacks that made quite a wail
as he took of that night not a word was spoken, just a wave, a black cloud and 6 tires a smoking :D

victorfb
12-23-2006, 08:58 AM
now thats a good one. would have been a great read for everyone last saturday at the redneck white trash christmas party. might have to save it for next year.:D

cc322
12-23-2006, 10:41 AM
now thats a good one. would have been a great read for everyone last saturday at the redneck white trash christmas party. might have to save it for next year.:D
Heres another one for us V10 guys:D
Twas the night before Christmas
And all though the hood
There were Super Duty’s pullin’
Deliverin’ the goods.
When way down the street
There rose such a clatter
All the V10 owners
Had to see what was the matter
Out of his truck
He grumbled in rage
A Power Stroke owner