PDA

View Full Version : Someone sweet sent me this....

pixilatedpussy
01-25-2006, 10:37 AM
It has been my experience that friendships are great but like any other relationship it needs maintenance and work. If you maintain a friendship it will be around for years to enjoy. If a person is unwilling to maintain and care for a friendship shared, maybe they don't care about you as you thought or wish they did. Perhaps it's better that they go away. I know I wouldn't want a "friend" who is "one way". Just my .02
:p :p :p
Thank you! You know who you are!
Happy day everyone!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 10:43 AM
That is very nice!!!!! It is also true!!!! Just as you work on your life,love, marriage...............you need to work on your friendships as well......
And who wants to stay in a friendship that is on a one way street!!!!!
Unless that street leads to pixies!!!! LOL :p

pixilatedpussy
01-25-2006, 10:46 AM
That is very nice!!!!! It is also true!!!! Just as you work on your life,love, marriage...............you need to work on your friendships as well......
And who wants to stay in a friendship that is on a one way street!!!!!
Unless that street leads to pixies!!!! LOL :p
I relly luv you hunny! :rollside:
Tell your hunny to check the calendar & lets plan Spring Break!

Biglue
01-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Those are wise words Pixie. :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I relly luv you hunny! :rollside:
Tell your hunny to check the calendar & lets plan Spring Break!
Will do !!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! :p :p

Eliminator 4 Life
01-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Awww :cry: thanks Tina love ya to and I dont want the ex anymore. I got my eyes on a F250 :cool:

pixilatedpussy
01-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Awww :cry: thanks Tina love ya to and I dont want the ex anymore. I got my eyes on a F250 :cool:
Nice! :p

Eliminator 4 Life
01-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Nice! :p
Should be signing docs today :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Should be signing docs today :)
Hi baby!!!! :rollside:

GHT
01-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Everything that is worth ANYTHING takes work, time, dedication and compramise (sp?). That is when you will reape the fruits of a long lasting relationship.. :)

pixilatedpussy
01-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Everything that is worth ANYTHING takes work, time, dedication and compramise (sp?). That is when you will reape the fruits of a long lasting relationship.. :)
I could not agree more! :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 12:54 PM
So true! :p Cherish your friends for sure!!! :)

SB
01-25-2006, 01:34 PM
It has been my experience that friendships are great but like any other relationship it needs maintenance and work. If you maintain a friendship it will be around for years to enjoy. If a person is unwilling to maintain and care for a friendship shared, maybe they don't care about you as you thought or wish they did. Perhaps it's better that they go away. I know I wouldn't want a "friend" who is "one way".
Women are more likely to think like this than men. I have friends I haven't seen in years, they're still my friends.

Rexone
01-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey Tom Brown. (other friends insert your name here).
I love you man.
(in a non-homo sort of way) :)
:cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 01:46 PM
It has been my experience that friendships are great but like any other relationship it needs maintenance and work. If you maintain a friendship it will be around for years to enjoy. If a person is unwilling to maintain and care for a friendship shared, maybe they don't care about you as you thought or wish they did. Perhaps it's better that they go away. I know I wouldn't want a "friend" who is "one way". Just my .02
Happy day everyone!
I LOVE YOU WOMAN
how true

Mr. Pixilated
01-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Happy day everyone!
WOW!!!!The person who wrote that, summed up everything. What I like best,
"If a person is unwilling to maintain and care for a friendship shared, maybe they don't care about you as you thought or wish they did. Perhaps it's better that they go away."
Perhaps this quote sums up the last 3 years or so...Thank God for our new found friends...
You are my best friend and always will be.
I Love You Tina (Pixi) :)

FMluvswater
01-25-2006, 05:20 PM
Hey Tom Brown. (other friends insert your name here).
I love you man.
(in a non-homo sort of way) :)
:cool:
Well it's about freakin' time you told him yourself - he never believes me. :D
See Tom? Tol' you so, tol' you so! :p :D

76ANTHONY
01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
"If a person is unwilling to maintain and care for a friendship shared, maybe they don't care about you as you thought or wish they did. Perhaps it's better that they go away."
Perhaps this quote sums up the last 3 years or so...Thank God for our new found friends...
ok im confused, you said, thank GOD? :D
you two are great........

riverroyal
01-25-2006, 06:12 PM
read this,what are we talking about,I must have missed some good stuff

JB in so cal
01-25-2006, 06:13 PM
read this,what are we talking about,I must have missed some good stuff
You have NO idea!

riverroyal
01-25-2006, 06:15 PM
You have NO idea!
I would need a day off for this I bet

pixilatedpussy
01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
Ahhhh! I just saw this! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOO MR PIX! You are my best friend forever & ever!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

pixilatedpussy
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
I LOVE YOU WOMAN
how true
:p :p See ya Sat!

AltarGirl
01-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Ahhhh! I just saw this! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOO MR PIX! You are my best friend forever & ever!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
Alright, alright, get a room you 2! :rolleyes:
:)

PalapaHead
02-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Happy day everyone!
Awwwwww! I am still here sweetie. Dry your eye hon'!!!!!
:rollside:

pixilatedpussy
02-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Awwwwww! I am still here sweetie. Dry your eye hon'!!!!!
:rollside:
:D :D :clover:

pixilatedpussy
02-01-2006, 04:31 PM
This needed a bump.............just because! :p

IN2-IN2MX
02-02-2006, 07:40 AM
You guys are tooooo cute. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Awwww shhhhnooookums. :rolleyes: