PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Any Squealer Families in Your Neighborhood?

Trailer Park Casanova
12-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Around the corner from us is a lady that will call the cops over anything.
The kids out riding their quads & RC cars have about 25 minutes to ride before the cops drive by.
Yep, the squealer family calls on everyone for anything.
On Christmas Day the cops won't show up at all for a jackass call like that.
The squealers illegally landscaped their hillside. So, all their neighbors reported them and they are now in litigation with the City to have it all removed. It was expensive work
Then a few houses down in the other direction is Irma.
She landscaped her yard to look like a minature golf course.
She has several abandon BMW roadsters rotting away too. Sad.
She calls the authorities on her neighbors over any simple thing.
If ya drain the Jacuzzi in to the gutter,, park your RV or boat on the street,, the authorities will be there within the hour.
She had some of her illegal alien employees of hers living in a raggity ass trailer/bootleg shack next to her house. That got reported along with all the illegal stuff associated with her minature golf course.
Feuds and paybacks. Revenge is being served up cold for sure. Payback is a MF.
Ya got a squealer in your neighborhood?

Mandelon
12-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Not really squealers, but my neighbor across the street is Jewish. In the road out front some agency painted a big plus sign on the asphalt. I think its for the aerial photography so they can line up the pictures for google earth maybe. Anyway she called and complained that the "cross" was offensive to her.
Whatever, my kids used it for home plate.....:D

Havasu Carrera
12-25-2006, 11:51 AM
My neighbors report my beutifull polished pride and joy boat for being in my drive way or my street in front of MY house.
The reason? They need the parking in front of my house (public street) to park all their out of state, or unregistered old junk cars and trucks. The boat is a RV but their cars are worth less than $500 bucks in many cases and have mismatched rattlecan painted wheels (black or white). I have been here 13 years+ and the neighborhood is going down hill fast.

TheCarDudes
12-25-2006, 11:53 AM
I've got LAPD for my neighbor on the left and I've got LA county sheriff for my neighbor on the right. Believe it or not, they just watch me rip up and down the street on my quad and my 13 & 14 yr old sons ride the gas scooters up and down the street. Heck, the sheriff even lets his 6 yr old son drive the golf cart on the street by himself.
All in all, pretty cool neighborhood we live in. Horse property so lots of room between neighbors and pretty much everyone has either a motorhome, quads, dirtbikes, boat, toy hauler, Harley, lifted golf cart or some other cool toy.

Jbb
12-25-2006, 12:07 PM
I used to....but he learned an expensive lesson...
I built my house on a lot with a creek running on it .I knew I was gonna do alot of expensive landscaping,and there are water restrictions most summers.The county has no control over well water,or creek water running on you're land.
First year I am planting stuff and I built an irrigation system pumping water out of my creek...sure enough here comes the law....I show him where the water is coming from,and he is on his way....Two or three times that summer I showed deputies the source of the water.....
Next summer comes I start watering my stuff during the water ban...the guy who always calls on me, lives about 4 houses away,I can see his yard from my portch...I see him out there with his sprinklers on,complaining to his neighbor that its bullshit that I get away with it,and he cant.....Like magic 5 min later the cop rings my doorbell with a $500 ticket for me.....I show him the source of my irrigation,and tell him...would you look over there....that guy Is watering....and he doesnt have creek access.... cop scratches my name off the ticket.....goes right over to the squealer,and hands it to him..:D
lots of fireworks then...I thought he was gonna be hauled off to jail...He fought the ticket,and lost...
Next time I saw the very unhappy squealer I asked him if he would like to buy some creek water cheap. :D
Haven't heard a thing in the last 3 summers...:D
Dont think he liked loud boats or cars either....:D

TheCarDudes
12-25-2006, 12:11 PM
I love that story. Some people should mind their own friggin business.

Moneypitt
12-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I live at the end of a cul de sac. 11 houses, 10 great neighbors, 1 total jerkoff family. The father is disabled, legally blind, and he DRIVES!!!!!! How do you do that? Anyway, they are the only ones that ever call the police or complain. Kids in the neighborhood call them the "Burbs"............They called to complain that a bottle rocket went in their backyard (July '04). The Firetrucks rolled in, no fire, BUT firemen cited them for an overgrown backyard!!!! Now their kids are teens and the older son loves the boat motors running. Always comes down when we have something running in the driveway. Parents come out screaming about the noise, then see THEIR son right in the middle of it........Still they call about the noise. Cops come and the son tells them his parents are just bitching about nothing again!!!......I never call to complain about anything......If I have a problem with a neighbor, I knock on their door and square it away, neighbor to neighbor.........MP

Zaairman
12-25-2006, 12:24 PM
My neighbors up the hill from me are bitches. Fat, ugly, and annoying. They hate it when we get on their property. Our backyards are basically a valley, and when it rains, a small river is formed. We became tired of the erosion, and talked to the neighbors about putting in rock at the bottom like the people up the street did. My dad went out, got the price for the rock, the bobcat rental, delivery, etc. We go to them with the price (split evenly), and they reply with, nope, we don't want to do it anymore. And if you are going to do it, then the bobcat CANNOT touch our property, which screws us over because we cannot get a bobcat down there without it touching their land. I hate them. Lucky for me, Flowmaster 40 series sound REAAALY nice when you're backing up hill every night at 1 am... and their bedroom is by my parkingspot... :D

Tom Brown
12-25-2006, 12:29 PM
I just reported this thread to the moderators.

Jbb
12-25-2006, 12:40 PM
I just reported this thread to the moderators.
:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-25-2006, 12:41 PM
I love that story. Some people should mind their own friggin business.
lol ~yea but our havi neighbors never tell us shait, about our kiddie... when they are down there partin .....wish they would ....cus one is still under age......till:idea: may...oh my gosh~ what if they take the boat out with out us?...oh man, is that what mijo wanted the titan for ....hmmmmm?? :jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
12-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Well if this aint the Merry Christmas thread:confused: !!!!

RitcheyRch
12-25-2006, 02:36 PM
I have neighbors that call the HOA on me for having the boat in front of the house for 30 minutes when I returned from a trip. The HOA sent me a letter about it. I called them and said they didn't have a right to write and fine me when the person that complains has had an abandoned truck on the street in front of their house for 9 months.
Their truck was finally towed away by the CHP due to being a hazard to the kids in the neighborhood since the truck had 4 flat tires and neighbors had the truck on 4 jacks to make it look like it didn't have flat tires.
I'm just glad they are moving once their house sells.

Jetaholic
12-25-2006, 02:37 PM
I live at the end of a cul de sac. 11 houses, 10 great neighbors, 1 total jerkoff family. The father is disabled, legally blind, and he DRIVES!!!!!! How do you do that? Anyway, they are the only ones that ever call the police or complain. Kids in the neighborhood call them the "Burbs"............They called to complain that a bottle rocket went in their backyard (July '04). The Firetrucks rolled in, no fire, BUT firemen cited them for an overgrown backyard!!!! Now their kids are teens and the older son loves the boat motors running. Always comes down when we have something running in the driveway. Parents come out screaming about the noise, then see THEIR son right in the middle of it........Still they call about the noise. Cops come and the son tells them his parents are just bitching about nothing again!!!......I never call to complain about anything......If I have a problem with a neighbor, I knock on their door and square it away, neighbor to neighbor.........MP
Last time I checked the noise curfew is 10PM just about anywhere you go. That being said, I personally think that people should not be allowed to file noise complaints to the police unless it's between the hours of 10PM-6AM. Flat out, end of story. We all have things that need to get done that either involve noisy appliances, tools, boats, cars, etc etc and we should be able to work on or with these things without getting flack from the cops. The cops probably have much better things to do with their time anyway.
I used to play in an 80s metal cover band at a particular bar every Friday night. We did it like a live rock concert, complete with the big PA system and whatnot. We had been there almost 4 months and all of a sudden the cops started coming in there saying that someone called in a noise complaint! OK, you moved in next to a bar/night club, bad decision on your part...you should know that things like this go on at clubs all the time. It should be just like if you moved in next to an airport.
On top of this, when the cops got the complaint, rather than go to the complainant's house to verify that we could be heard from their property and that an actual noise problem does exist, they'd just come down to the club and hassle us to turn it down to the point where we would sound like a garage band! Not cool at all! That meant it could've been some asshole all the way across town calling it in to give us a hard time!
If you have a complaint about the neighbors being noisy, first try going to the neighbor's house and talking to them about it first. Most neighbors will apologize and keep the noise down. If you have to go a second time, tell them you tried being nice about it first and if you have to you will call the police. Then they've been warned. If the problem persists, THEN and ONLY THEN do you involve the law. I'm sure most neighbors will just appreciate that you took the effort to take care of the issue man to man instead of having to get the cops involved for a stupid noise complaint.

YeLLowBoaT
12-25-2006, 02:46 PM
I have one a few houses down...I can't tell you how many times ppl have been ticked for small parking violations...Its all good... I got them when they were puting a roof on thier house with out a permit... they had to tear it all off and start again :D

SmokinLowriderSS
12-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Used to have a squealer family in the neighborhood I grew up in thru my teens/dirt-bike riding years. Rural housing area, 3+ acre yards, all dirt roads, nearest town was 3 miles away. 1 trip past their house (actually 2 houses, same family, 1 block) and the Sherrif's Deputy would be cruizing by in about an hour, looking for youths on the roads on non-road-legal motorcycles. None of us was ever caught.

YeLLowBoaT
12-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Used to have a squealer family in the neighborhood I grew up in thru my teens/dirt-bike riding years. Rural housing area, 3+ acre yards, all dirt roads, nearest town was 3 miles away. 1 trip past their house (actually 2 houses, same family, 1 block) and the Sherrif's Deputy would be cruizing by in about an hour, looking for youths on the roads on non-road-legal motorcycles. None of us was ever caught.
now thats BS...

Moneypitt
12-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Load boats do not fall under any set noise law while on you driveway, BUT.....Anything, anything at all, that "disturbs the peace", is in fact, "Disturbing the peace". Could be a chainsaw, lawnmower, steam whistle, it doesn't matter what, distrubing the peace is exactly that, and citable...MP

bwillieb
12-25-2006, 05:11 PM
...................Sure a lot to be said for rural/ remote living..........Putting timing into an uncorked motor at 3000rpm is not the issue it was in N Hollywood.......wait a minute is that gunshots I hear and lead landing at my feet.........gotta go!............

Ultracrazy
12-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Load boats do not fall under any set noise law while on you driveway, BUT.....Anything, anything at all, that "disturbs the peace", is in fact, "Disturbing the peace". Could be a chainsaw, lawnmower, steam whistle, it doesn't matter what, distrubing the peace is exactly that, and citable...MP
Negative........has to be unreasonable.

Havasu1986
12-25-2006, 05:34 PM
When we bought our house in Yorba Linda. We never looked inside..We just loved the fact that we had no houses that were in front of us or behind us, and the neighbors on both sides were at least 50' apart. No HOA either. No problems this way.

Wheeler
12-25-2006, 05:47 PM
When we bought our house in Yorba Linda. We never looked inside..We just loved the fact that we had no houses that were in front of us or behind us, and the neighbors on both sides were at least 50' apart. No HOA either. No problems this way.
I moved to Parker last year, before the final move, I bought a Ranch outside of parker. My closet neighbor is about 1/2 mile, I have a runway and 80 acres. I am planning the subdivision, then selling the river house and the ranch, then moving back to Yorba Linda! there is no place like Orange County!

bruddah
12-25-2006, 06:07 PM
i have a crazy old lady thats nextdoor.she used to call the cops on me for starting my bike or the boat when tuning. the worst is when she called for parkin in front of her house(public st.) cause she said she couldnt see the hosue across the st.... cmon!!!! however, she never calls when i have parties so i dont quite get it, maybe she takes her hearing aides out at night and cant hear...

sleekcraft137
12-25-2006, 06:39 PM
we had a lady like that in my old neighborhood in Chino Hills, anything we did she put up a huge fuss. So one night we went to her place and wrote dirty messages on her driveway with thompsons waterseal. I couldnt WAIT till the first time it rained or she washed her driveway:devil:

DansBlown73Nordic
12-25-2006, 07:11 PM
A friend of mine use to have a Squealer across the street....So he buys a 1964 Comet Cyclone. Its a 4 speed 289 Hi-Po.....So the said ASSHOLE is watching out the front window. I back the car out in the street.....I RIP the tires off the back of the car for about a 100 ft...:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
By the time the cops came the car was in the garage and we were sitting on the front porch. :D :D

RitcheyRch
12-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I've done that more than a few times with my GTO.
A friend of mine use to have a Squealer across the street....So he buys a 1964 Comet Cyclone. Its a 4 speed 289 Hi-Po.....So the said ASSHOLE is watching out the front window. I back the car out in the street.....I RIP the tires off the back of the car for about a 100 ft...:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
By the time the cops came the car was in the garage and we were sitting on the front porch. :D :D

al cole'holic
12-25-2006, 07:25 PM
...we got one of those in our hood off Kuehner too :mad: Earlier this year she filed something with the city of about 125 or so uneven sidewalk pieces forcing them to lay down black asphalt everywhere which pissed off alot of us..she called about my neighbors motorhome parked on the side dozens of times, he finally followed her from a morning walk one morning and found out there are a shistload of others in the hood that she had called the city about :mad:

Moneypitt
12-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Negative........has to be unreasonable.
If it distrubs someone enough to call, the cops,(VCSD) said it qualified as "distrubing the peace" and I would be cited if I did it again that afternoon! It's all in the interpretation of the law. Looking at an open headered BBC in a boat, the cops just assumed it would be too loud for the neighborhood's peace and quiet. I was finished doing what I was doing and just wanted them to go away so I didn't push the reasonable part............MP

shadow
12-25-2006, 08:00 PM
Yep we had a squeeler psycho lady from hell next to us when we lived in So Cal.
Yep i blasted her with a garden hose from about 1ft away from head to toe.:D Soaked the rotten bitch with a pistol type hose nozzle,started at her head down to her feet and back up til she looked like a soaked rat.
All the neighbors were coming over to see what kind of beer i liked and offering up thier driveways for parking.(That episode started over washing the boat in the driveway)The whole neighborhood thought she was psycho even her own husband.
Yep the cops showed up and she went off on them.I just said she's lost it,she was running around in her sprinklers yelling like a mad woman.Cop just snickered and said "if you really sprayed her"you could get in trouble.
Cops just took an ass chewing from pyscho and were on thier way.

jimslade
12-25-2006, 09:05 PM
I guess I'm a Squealer! Called the cops on my neighbor(from HELL) 11 times in 8 years and the fire dept 4 times.
He live's 1100 ft from me(rural area)
1. moved in 1 month-He stole $400.00 worth of sheet metal off me.
2. Met his 14 year old son- He stole a radio and small tv out of my shop.
3.Refused to move his old oil tanks off my property.They were leaking into the river.
4. Asked him not to farm the corner of my property. He threatened to kill me.
5. He piled junk,8 ft high by 300 ft long on the property line.
Had the town make him move it.(threatened to kill me again)
6.His son tore up my other neighbors property with his atv when they were away.
7. His friend dug a trench on his property side and lifted the dirt over the fence, and dumped it on my lawn.(I have 5 acres and cut and trim about 4 of them).
8. He nails a sign for his(farm,big joke) business on a tree on my property.
9.He calls the police and makes up a bogus story about me threatning him. Cops realize its a lie and tell him if he calls again he's going to Jail.
10. His friend tries to scare me by running his truck at me while I'm cutting the grass at the front of my property.(big mistake) Cops can't do anything because I can't ID the driver even though this clown pulls into my nieghbors driveway right after his stunt. (his friend dissappeared shortly after I confronted him)
BIG MISTAKE, I'm 6'5 270 pounds and spend my life restoring classic automobiles. I'm no weakling.
I confront him for the last time personally. My neighbors 5' flat 120lbs.It works. Now for the last three years he's been trying to be very friendly with me.
Here's the fire calls.
1. He set his hay field on fire. big backfire from his junk equipement.
2. He set a trailer on fire (storage)
3. He set fire to his old house on property.
4. his sons car went up in smoke in one of his greenhouses. I never called(never saw) and he tells me off for not calling.
5. he sets fire to a bunch of boxes right next to the forest on the back side of his property. The wind is blowing the embers into the forest. That neighbor was ticked off.
In our area it is a no burn zone. He has many many fires, and something bigger always get set ablaze.
Neighbor from hell is an understatement. If you want to call me a squeeler go ahead. Last house I live for 17 years never called for anything.(great neighbors)

mbrown2
12-25-2006, 10:16 PM
The squealers illegally landscaped their hillside. So, all their neighbors reported them and they are now in litigation with the City to have it all removed. It was expensive work.
Then it's a seperate issue with the County Fire Dept .
I can only guess who this person is....we have some winners around here.

Moneypitt
12-25-2006, 10:23 PM
I guess I'm a Squealer! Called the cops on my neighbor(from HELL) 11 times in 8 years and the fire dept 4 times.
He live's 1100 ft from me(rural area)
1. moved in 1 month-He stole $400.00 worth of sheet metal off me.
2. Met his 14 year old son- He stole a radio and small tv out of my shop.
3.Refused to move his old oil tanks off my property.They were leaking into the river.
4. Asked him not to farm the corner of my property. He threatened to kill me.
5. He piled junk,8 ft high by 300 ft long on the property line.
Had the town make him move it.(threatened to kill me again)
6.His son tore up my other neighbors property with his atv when they were away.
7. His friend dug a trench on his property side and lifted the dirt over the fence, and dumped it on my lawn.(I have 5 acres and cut and trim about 4 of them).
8. He nails a sign for his(farm,big joke) business on a tree on my property.
9.He calls the police and makes up a bogus story about me threatning him. Cops realize its a lie and tell him if he calls again he's going to Jail.
10. His friend tries to scare me by running his truck at me while I'm cutting the grass at the front of my property.(big mistake) Cops can't do anything because I can't ID the driver even though this clown pulls into my nieghbors driveway right after his stunt. (his friend dissappeared shortly after I confronted him)
BIG MISTAKE, I'm 6'5 270 pounds and spend my life restoring classic automobiles. I'm no weakling.
I confront him for the last time personally. My neighbors 5' flat 120lbs.It works. Now for the last three years he's been trying to be very friendly with me.
Here's the fire calls.
1. He set his hay field on fire. big backfire from his junk equipement.
2. He set a trailer on fire (storage)
3. He set fire to his old house on property.
4. his sons car went up in smoke in one of his greenhouses. I never called(never saw) and he tells me off for not calling.
5. he sets fire to a bunch of boxes right next to the forest on the back side of his property. The wind is blowing the embers into the forest. That neighbor was ticked off.
In our area it is a no burn zone. He has many many fires, and something bigger always get set ablaze.
Neighbor from hell is an understatement. If you want to call me a squeeler go ahead. Last house I live for 17 years never called for anything.(great neighbors)
Subscribe to all the neo nazi/surpremist magazines you can find with his name and address. Those publishers like to be PAID.......without any BS.........MP

6 Dollar Boat
12-25-2006, 10:24 PM
My parents bought a KB home up in the hills of Orange, Ca, about 5 years ago. The crazy lady next door (in her 30's) complained that my parent's AC was too loud, and she didn't like the noise the fountains made.
The city came out and tested the DB of the AC units and they were just over the legal limit. So KB Homes replaced the AC compressors, covered them with sound barriers, and put a block wall in between the houses.
The lady was still upset about the noise from the water fall in the fountain, but it's not my parents problem anymore. They sold the house, and moved to Oregon, the new owner is an Attorney... :D :D :D

Kachina26
12-25-2006, 10:41 PM
The kids are out riding their quads have about 25 minutes to ride before the cops drive by.
Used to drive me apeshit when people used the street for riding (back when I lived in a regular neighborhood). They are dirt toys, take them out riding. Now I live in the sticks and fully expect to see people ride by. But for God's sake, ride by on your way to the dirt. Don't rip up and down the stinking street. Someone let their 5/6 year old out riding by herself near my havi house with no supervision. I saw her blow through stop signs without looking or anything. I'd hate to be the poor bastard that kills somebody's little girl. I would have spoke to her parents, but when I got back from the store she was nowhere to be found.
I have called on the neighbors 5, count 'em, 5 blocks away with the live mariachi band all focking day that was so loud that I could hear it in my house with all my windows closed, air conditioner running and TV on! When I say I could hear it, I mean it was louder than my TV. No, I couldn't go talk to them about it because I don't speak spanish and I'm not about to confront a group of drunks. Oh, and the cops, big no show. Party went on til past midnight.

Moneypitt
12-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Screw the cops, call INS...........MP

Kachina26
12-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Screw the cops, call INS...........MPIf Ins or ICE were interested, these folks wouldn't be so bold. They are one of 3 homes that had this type of party this year.

Jetaholic
12-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Screw the cops, call INS...........MP
VERY FOCKING NICE!!!:crossx: Post of the focking year right there!!!

catman-do
12-26-2006, 08:37 AM
I think people should always look into the neighborhood first, before buying a house. If its a nice multimillion dollar neighborhood then dont expect that you can leave your RV's and boats sitting in front of the house. People pay big money to have a nice looking neighborhood. To most weatlhy people, lake boating and rv'ing is still a white trash recreation no matter how much your rv costs. Now on the flip side if someone moves into a neighborhood and sees boats lined up and down every driveway and trailers parked everywhere then they shouldnt expect to not hear any noise, and they should also expect to see trailers and people working on them many times. As for people with music, look at the neighborhood your in, Hesperia is a very hispanic area. Shouldnt you expect to have non-english speaking people. If you look at the culture you would also realize that many hispanics have family and friends over quite often, therefore having possible noise. I think people need to choose neighborhoods more wisely. When we moved in i made sure to talk with neighbors and look throughout the neighborhood to see howmany people had toyhaulers/boats. Rancho the cops are pretty cool about things if you are reasonable. The way i see it, if you can afford a 700+ house, a 50k+ boat then get a rv parking and leave the toys there. my neighbor right next door gets cops called on him all the time because he can only afford to have 1 storage unit therefore either the boat or the rv is in front of the house at all times. Ive never had a problem and i will leave either of them sitting in front of the house for a week, but my neighbors also know at some point i will take it back to storage.

Dribble
12-26-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm a squealer:
Neighbors let their 18 month old roam our property (near our pond and horses). Did not even know where she was and told my wife to F-off when she brought the child back (for the third time) and told mom to do a better job of watching her.
Built an MX track in their front yard complete with banners and and signs on the trees. Bought their kids slipper clutch two stroke KTM's and then had their friends over every evening and weekend to get drunk yell and scream and ride up and down our private road well past dark.
Rode into my pasture fence and then tried to nail the board back together with finish nails. Watched me as I replaced the board with a new one and didn't offer to help or pay for the board.
Have yet to ride their dirtbikes or quads anywhere but at home.
Bought their girls quads, knocked out the restrictors in the exhaust and let them ride every day. Started Thanksgiving morning at 8:30 and went until 4:00 pm.
Let their workers park their oil leaking cars on my driveway when we were gone.
Caught their kids shooting my horses with airsoft guns.
Husband called my wife an old bitch when she wouldn't let a big heavy truck use our driveway to turn around.
ETC ETC ETC...
I will squeal every chance I get.

UltraClean
12-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Well I do have a squealer family 2 doors down from me...the broad actually took me to court because my dog was barking during the day....but there is a dog that barks in the house between our houses...and she claims that is our dog that she hears and said it wasnt my neighboors dog that bugged her but my dogs bark does bother her....To make a long story short the Judge threw it out and told her to stop wasting tax dollars on B.S!!! Ya shes a bitch!!:devil:

dumbandyoung
12-26-2006, 12:14 PM
i have a neighbor that complains about me leaving my truck halfway in the street for 10 minutes when putting my boat away.. i leave room for people to drive by. they have like ten cars and park all of them in the street... in front of my house. then we i was building a patio in my backyard she asked us to keep it down.. she requested we used hand tools because of the noise. i laughed in her face. ..oh and they put up all blue xmas lights

dumbandyoung
12-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm a squealer:
Neighbors let their 18 month old roam our property (near our pond and horses). Did not even know where she was and told my wife to F-off when she brought the child back (for the third time) and told mom to do a better job of watching her.
Built an MX track in their front yard complete with banners and and signs on the trees. Bought their kids slipper clutch two stroke KTM's and then had their friends over every evening and weekend to get drunk yell and scream and ride up and down our private road well past dark.
Rode into my pasture fence and then tried to nail the board back together with finish nails. Watched me as I replaced the board with a new one and didn't offer to help or pay for the board.
Have yet to ride their dirtbikes or quads anywhere but at home.
Bought their girls quads, knocked out the restrictors in the exhaust and let them ride every day. Started Thanksgiving morning at 8:30 and went until 4:00 pm.
Let their workers park their oil leaking cars on my driveway when we were gone.
Caught their kids shooting my horses with airsoft guns.
Husband called my wife an old bitch when she wouldn't let a big heavy truck use our driveway to turn around.
ETC ETC ETC...
I will squeal every chance I get.
thats what guns are for:D :D

Kachina26
12-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Hesperia is a very hispanic area. Shouldnt you expect to have non-english speaking people. If you look at the culture you would also realize that many hispanics have family and friends over quite often, therefore having possible noise.Not when I moved in it wasn't. I was part of the "great white flight" from another area when I came here. It was out of the trashy price range when I moved in. (I say trashy, because it's not just a race issue). The problem is, some trash (read illegals) are willing to live 3-5 families to a house and can afford to be my neighbor. Whoopie! Trust me, after my last experiance, I drove through my prospective neighborhood at various time s on various days. But, after a few years it has changed. I guess my next move is to 5 or more acres outside of Newberry springs!

Moneypitt
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE]Caught their kids shooting my horses with airsoft guns.[QUOTE]
That would result in kicking some asses. Shooting at defenseless animals would have them in the hospital and me in jail..........And I'm talking about a beatdown here, not just pushing and shoving......Oh yeah, the father would be a bonus if he interfered. Chances are the judge would throw out the case against you, and come down on them for doing it as well........MP

YeLLowBoaT
12-26-2006, 03:56 PM
last time I checked shooting a animal( other then hunting) with a bb/airsoft /paint ball gun is a felony...

wolfie
12-26-2006, 04:23 PM
I think I'm pretty lucky. The only problem I have in my neighborhood is one family won't talk to us because we're not mormon. Although the husband and I are best friends when he needs a tool. Other than that, not a "Hi, Boo, or F*&k You".