PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Inn on the Island??

nodigg
12-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Is this new news or old news? Anyone know anything yet? Rooms, ramps, water front??

shadow
12-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Is this new news or old news? Anyone know anything yet? Rooms, ramps, water front??
Old news it's been in the plans for some time now.Don't know any specifics but it's definately in the not too far future of the Island along with A bunch of housing.Single family,condos& town houses.

nodigg
12-27-2006, 02:16 PM
I just keep hoping for the island north/west side waterfront to be traded to a developer and then exploited so I can wish I could afford one.

shadow
12-27-2006, 02:21 PM
I just keep hoping for the island north/west side waterfront to be traded to a developer and then exploited so I can wish I could afford one.
Yeah,i hear the Grand Island houses in the middle of the Island are starting at 900k.

nodigg
12-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah,i hear the Grand Island houses in the middle of the Island are starting at 900k.
NO SHITE!? I drove by them late yesterday afternoon and thought I saw single garages?? and so they are priced at a very affordable mil?: :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-27-2006, 02:38 PM
I heard the same. From what I understand there are no plans for any new ramps on the island. Supposedly there is talk of an additional marina in town somwhere but who knows how much truth there is to that.....

nodigg
12-27-2006, 02:48 PM
I heard the same. From what I understand there are no plans for any new ramps on the island. Supposedly there is talk of an additional marina in town somwhere but who knows how much truth there is to that.....
Sure would be nice to get a new (additional) marina.........................

nodigg
12-27-2006, 03:03 PM
:D maybe the island will sink due to all the heavy bling cars, boats , houses, money:eek: it'll be like a little l.a., don't forget to build a super mall their too, wouldn't want anyone not to be far from shopping, funny I always thought thats why I got away from the city to the river !!!
Speaking of malls, wait that's another thread I meant to start...