PDA

View Full Version : Cant we all just get along

a catered life
01-25-2006, 01:48 PM
dam i have never seen so many bad feeling and hate to and from so many people on these boards :argue: ........some of you are like freaking kids and what did your mom tell you when you were little "if you cant play nice then then dont play" :crossx: everyone needs to take a chill pill, a shot of ciroc, and smoke whatever it takes to chill outif you cant post something positive maybe you should ask your self wtf are u doing here..in the remembered words of rodney king "cant we all just get along" .thats my $.05 cause i did have any change

Wet Dream
01-25-2006, 01:50 PM
You're starting another ****ing thread on all this shit? How many apologetic ass kissing threads do you want on here?

a catered life
01-25-2006, 01:55 PM
as many as it takes you got a problem with it dont click it :yuk:

Wet Dream
01-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Keep bringing it up, it never goes away. :rolleyes:

a catered life
01-25-2006, 02:15 PM
man what is the problem with me wanting people to act life adults you say if i keep bringing it up it never goes away but if we act like buttholes and never address the issues the problem is still there.....if you sweep your problem under the rug and that works for you then thats fine horray for u but i am a adult and feel life is to short to have such a great group of people bitchin over the internet about each other.

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Rodney King??? Nothing would have gotten burned down if he would have PULLED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
01-25-2006, 02:18 PM
...if you cant post something positive maybe you should ask your self wtf are u doing here..
I know what I'm doing here. I'm sucking the will to live out of you people.

Sleek-Jet
01-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Spit or swallow??? :crossx: :D :D :D

ROZ
01-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Spit or swallow??? :crossx: :D :D :D
I think he'd be a spitter... Always going for the shock value :D

a catered life
01-25-2006, 02:26 PM
roz play nice :p

GHT
01-25-2006, 02:29 PM
dam i have never seen so many bad feeling and hate to and from so many people on these boards :argue: ........some of you are like freaking kids and what did your mom tell you when you were little "if you cant play nice then then dont play" :crossx: everyone needs to take a chill pill, a shot of ciroc, and smoke whatever it takes to chill outif you cant post something positive maybe you should ask your self wtf are u doing here..in the remembered words of rodney king "cant we all just get along" .thats my $.05 cause i did have any change
Your just pissed you aren't part of the Drama... :argue: :cry:
:D :D (J/K)

a catered life
01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
lmao lmao :p your right but seriously i dont have as much patience as some of these people i would probably just get it over and kick some ass :skull:

Jbb
01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
lmao..... :p

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2006, 02:54 PM
I think I need that smoke ACL. XXOO :)

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 04:16 PM
actually it is all Willie's fault :idea:

a catered life
01-25-2006, 06:40 PM
take the drink and the smoke works better together.......what up cutie how are u doing? are u 100% yet? cause we are headed your way... :p
fireworks convention :220v:
and yes rich i think your right its all my fault :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2006, 06:41 PM
take the drink and the smoke works better together.......what up cutie how are u doing? are u 100% yet? cause we are headed your way... :p
fireworks convention :220v:
and yes rich i think your right its all my fault :cry:
Not yet. Still sore and I get tired easy. :cry: But each day is a step in the right direction. Thank you for asking. :p :p XXOO to you and Cas.