PDA

View Full Version : New Recipe Up

a catered life
12-28-2006, 11:10 AM
THIS IS OUR HANDS DOWN BEST SELLERS FOR APPETIZERS:D .......YES DIA FOR THOSE WHO CAME TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY ;) YES THIS IS THE RECIPE FOR THE BITE SIZED APPETIZERS WE SERVED.....
YOU CAN CUT THE PASTRY IN ANY SIZE YOU LIKE......BUT I WILL TELL YOU SMALL SIZED ABOUT 2-3 BITES WORK BEST AND THESE ARE AWESOME FOR KIDS ...ITS KINDA LIKE A FANCY HOT POCKET..ENJOY:)

Debbolas
12-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Sounds good, can I ask why you grind the chicken in the food processor instead of chopping it? How long in the food processor? Do you add raw garlic?
Thanks!
Deb

a catered life
12-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Sounds good, can I ask why you grind the chicken in the food processor instead of chopping it? How long in the food processor? Do you add raw garlic?
Thanks!
Deb
we grind it because we generally us this recipe as a appetizer and grinding is much easier to work with and stretches the meat much father:idea:
not to long in the processor you only want to coursely grind it down and the garlic is minced raw garlic added to the marinade freshly chopped or the jar stuff in fine
good luck and tell me how it turns out

Debbolas
12-28-2006, 11:29 AM
thanks!
I usually cook garlic first in olive oil....I will try it raw like this and see:D

Stoneman
12-28-2006, 11:43 AM
THIS IS OUR HANDS DOWN BEST SELLERS FOR APPETIZERS:D .......YES DIA FOR THOSE WHO CAME TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY ;) YES THIS IS THE RECIPE FOR THE BITE SIZED APPETIZERS WE SERVED.....
YOU CAN CUT THE PASTRY IN ANY SIZE YOU LIKE......BUT I WILL TELL YOU SMALL SIZED ABOUT 2-3 BITES WORK BEST AND THESE ARE AWESOME FOR KIDS ...ITS KINDA LIKE A FANCY HOT POCKET..ENJOY:)
What did you think of the Margarita recipe is sent you???

Mrs.Racer277
12-28-2006, 12:30 PM
YUMMY!!
Willie all the food at the party was fantastic!!! :) :)

boatsnblondes
12-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Where do you get the roasted red pepper sauce from??

a catered life
12-28-2006, 06:51 PM
What did you think of the Margarita recipe is sent you???
we just tried it this weekend and while i'm not the a lover of tequilla my friends loved it..thanks a lot:D

a catered life
12-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Where do you get the roasted red pepper sauce from??
costo about $3 per bottle

a catered life
12-28-2006, 06:59 PM
YUMMY!!
Willie all the food at the party was fantastic!!! :) :)
thanks sweetie