PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a TATTOO artist

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 07:39 PM
I was just wondering if anyone on the boards here is a tattoo artist or does tattoos. thanks

Tom Brown
01-03-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm not but I wouldn't mind trying it. Swing by my place and I'll ink you up for a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere.

Jbb
01-03-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm not but I wouldn't mind trying it. Swing by my place and I'll ink you up for a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere.
Perhaps with a clean neddle ....this time......:mad:

Charley
01-03-2007, 07:44 PM
why do you need an artist for an "eliminator" Tat??? just use a bumper sticker so you can remove it easily when you wise up!:D :D

Nord
01-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Tattoos are bad.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 07:47 PM
why do you need an artist for an "eliminator" Tat??? just use a bumper sticker so you can remove it easily when you wise up!:D :D
Charley Happy NEW YEAR to you too HAHA. Bumber stickers are for KULT members. Go by the LA boat show so I can buy you a beer Ill be at the Eliminator area:D

Eliminator 4 Life
TOM BROWN sounds like a deal will you come to CA and do it for me

Eliminator 4 Life
Come on NORD

Charley
01-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Charley Happy NEW YEAR to you too HAHA. Bumber stickers are for KULT members. Go by the LA boat show so I can buy you a beer Ill be at the Eliminator area:D
hell ya!!! Free Beer....buy me a few so I can get all lubed up and rip on the daysnowcone-as :D

Miss Perfect
01-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I was just wondering if anyone on the boards here is a tattoo artist or does tattoos. thanks
So you are finally going to get WYRD's name tattooed on your ass huh? :D

Kilrtoy
01-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Think you have some more pull than last year, remember when you took me over to get a t-shirt and they shit canned that idea.....
by the way, I think the wife has more pull over there than you...:jawdrop: :D

Kilrtoy
01-03-2007, 07:58 PM
www.escondidobodyart.com check out "obie's" work :) he's done all of my ink slinging .... and it doesn't even "hurt" :jawdrop: :devil:
I wanna see some pics of this...
and seriously tat's really dont hurt at all

Kilrtoy
01-03-2007, 07:59 PM
So you are finally going to get WYRD's name tattooed on your ass huh? :D
he did that last year.....
this time he wants a it covering his heart

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2007, 07:59 PM
www.escondidobodyart.com check out "obie's" work :) he's done all of my ink slinging .... and it doesn't even "hurt" :jawdrop: :devil:
R I G H T :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Charley
01-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Think you have some more pull than last year, remember when you took me over to get a t-shirt and they shit canned that idea.....
lmao... where are all the eliminator owners to defend you from the DCBadgers when you need em!!!

Kilrtoy
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
lmao... where are all the eliminator owners to defend you from the DCBadgers when you need em!!!
Still trying to catch up to us

OnlyMoney
01-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Agreed....makes me wish I wasn't a DCB owner at times j/k ...at least others know us from places other than HB.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Dude your buddy was supposed to get me your address but he shit canned the whole idea. Oh and I think momma wanted my shirt but I told her I would only trade:D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Agreed....makes me wish I wasn't a DCB owner at times j/k ...at least others know us from places other than HB.
Hey stranger how you been. Hope you had a great new years:D

Charley
01-03-2007, 08:06 PM
I guess Eliminator owners must type one handed.... probably spending to much time looking at yer avatar,,, SICKO!!!:D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Last I hear now I might be wrong but according to HOT BOAT magazine Mark Sempers 30 Daytona which one bridge to bridge 3 years in a row was the fastest boat ever tested on the west coast by Hot Boat magazine. :eek: :)

Kilrtoy
01-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Last I hear now I might be wrong but according to HOT BOAT magazine Mark Sempers 30 Daytona which one bridge to bridge 3 years in a row was the fastest boat ever tested on the west coast by Hot Boat magazine. :eek: :)
Your talking about one boat there big guy...:D

Nord
01-03-2007, 08:09 PM
lol, the one in my avitar I got a long time ago.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 08:14 PM
One boat is all i need for you to try and play catch up to:devil:

SummitKarl
01-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Hey Rob,
my neighbor is Havasu's local TAT artist...what cha ya thinking about...something in a nice FORD logo maybe:D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Hey Rob,
my neighbor is Havasu's local TAT artist...what cha ya thinking about...something in a nice FORD logo maybe:D
Fords suck I rather be cumming then strokin:D

riverbound
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
lol, the one in my avitar I got a long time ago.
3 guys walking into a pink dot?? ;)

OnlyMoney
01-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey stranger how you been. Hope you had a great new years:D
Mine was great...the night before was a little better (see ISL for my many threads on that).. :D
I've been good, but I had my bag of ice ready for this thread....for the bleeding and all. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey you gonna buy a chip???

Nord
01-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Don't be stealing my sh*t.....Sorry I couldn't make it to the New years bash. I had to run the shop open to close the next day and new if I showed up, I would only be able to attend one or the other :(
~NORD~

some day
01-03-2007, 10:08 PM
:idea: Maybe that DCB tattoo is used up, just in case Charlie and his buddies forgot DCB spelled out is.... I think Dave Copied Bob right?!

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 10:23 PM
:idea: Maybe that DCB tattoo is used up, just in case Charlie and his buddies forgot DCB spelled out is.... I think Dave Copied Bob right?!
Great post brother. Who ever you are where ever you are come to the LA boat show Ill buy you some beer for this one:D

Kilrtoy
01-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Great post brother. Who ever you are where ever you are come to the LA boat show Ill buy you some beer for this one:D
You havent met Tony yet,
I thought you said you worked for Eliminator

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 10:26 PM
You havent met Tony yet,
I thought you said you worked for Eliminator
This isnt Tony.. If it is hes a driver to:D

riverbound
01-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Don't be stealing my sh*t.....Sorry I couldn't make it to the New years bash. I had to run the shop open to close the next day and new if I showed up, I would only be able to attend one or the other :(
~NORD~
LOL..... Thats cool. Maybe next time.

riverbound
01-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey you gonna buy a chip???
Right now its just gonna get lifted and rims and tires. Then leave it too many things are sucking all my money right now :(

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Right now its just gonna get lifted and rims and tires. Then leave it too many things are sucking all my money right now :(
Well if you wanna buy an edge w/ attitude let me know....

riverbound
01-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Well if you wanna buy an edge w/ attitude let me know....
Why did you take it off??

Havasu1986
01-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Kinda like UCLA beating USC. It was only 1 game in another top 5 season.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Why did you take it off??
Gonna do some other things:D

catman-do
01-04-2007, 07:33 AM
If your in San Jose area there is a place called old skool tattoo and they have some great artists that do alot of great color tats. Black and white i would go to 6 feet under in Upland and ask for Corey.

Not So Fast
01-04-2007, 07:41 AM
To get back to your question, I was in the tattoo shop up on McCulloch a while back and I was impressed with the shop and how clean and organized it was, which is important to me. The name was "Culture Shock Tattoo" if your interested. NSF

riverbound
01-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Gonna do some other things:D
Do tell:idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Do tell:idea:
Buy my edge and i will. You can pick it up at the LA boat show:D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2007, 10:53 PM
http://www.sixfeetunder.com/studio.htm

andy01
01-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Big deal, so they threw a bunch of power at a 30' Daytona. Gee that hasn't been done before, now the fact that they took the pile to the b to b run and was able to get it in Hot Boat is something else. I know there are faster Daytona's out there, just not in Hot Boat and like wise for DCB's ....... so big f'n deal about some four year old clunker that spun out........... Eliminator builds a nice boat, just becareful which one you pick and who rigs it. Some of the models look good, some don't...I can hear them at the LA Boat Show now "Snow cones, come get your snow cones" sorry I could resist. Caring on with your "Im getting Brandie tatooed to my ass" thread....... :D

Bre
01-04-2007, 11:23 PM
And a lot of inking that is :D

riverbound
01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Buy my edge and i will. You can pick it up at the LA boat show:D
$$$?
Why not.....Im already on a spending spree...new truck, new bike etc... might as well keep this one going :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Big deal, so they threw a bunch of power at a 30' Daytona. Gee that hasn't been done before, now the fact that they took the pile to the b to b run and was able to get it in Hot Boat is something else. I know there are faster Daytona's out there, just not in Hot Boat and like wise for DCB's ....... so big f'n deal about some four year old clunker that spun out........... Eliminator builds a nice boat, just becareful which one you pick and who rigs it. Some of the models look good, some don't...I can hear them at the LA Boat Show now "Snow cones, come get your snow cones" sorry I could resist. Caring on with your "Im getting Brandie tatooed to my ass" thread....... :D
Man all I read is awhole bunch of jealousy in this thread. Im sorry you feel this way. Its noticeable you have a chip on your shoulder. You really should get over it..

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2007, 07:25 AM
$$$?
Why not.....Im already on a spending spree...new truck, new bike etc... might as well keep this one going :D
for you 625 to your house. There are two chips out there that DC cant tell it was on the truck one is the edge attitude and the other is the smarty. Im just gonna go to a downloadable programmer.

catman-do
01-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Sorry, i was wrong on the shop name in San Jose. Its New skool tattoo. A guy that used to tat me went there by the name of Matt. He did som awesome work while down here and ive been up there once and those guys know their shit.