PDA

View Full Version : yada yada yada

Havasu Carrera
01-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Hopefully that giant pic is out of my cig!

EAZYKILLER2006
01-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Hopefully that giant pic is out of my cig!
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gifHE SHOULD HAVE SOME CUTE HOTTIE WITH HIM..HES SOOO CUTE!!!

Havasu Carrera
01-03-2007, 11:54 PM
I think I got it now!! I actually have 2 boys! Both single and if I have it my way they will be till girls figure it out! lol TOTALLY KIDDING.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-04-2007, 12:05 AM
I think I got it now!! I actually have 2 boys! Both single and if I have it my way they will be till girls figure it out! lol TOTALLY KIDDING.
my 2 boys are "23 and well errr almost 21"...i feel the same way...she got mijo in the bar with a fake ID....:sqeyes: :) lol;)http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/badinfluence.jpg

Havasu Carrera
01-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Mine are 4 and 10 Your Mrs Killer (toy) right? I was at Wallmart in Havi a while ago and a lady was strapping her little kid in the back of a Rhino in a Car seat and I always wondered if that was you?? Guess not. Do you know who that is? I remember seeing pics of the Rhino with the river in the back ground. I think her kids ride? Oh well I'm going to bed. Actually going to Havi tomorrow. I hate that drive!! Wanna move! :sleeping: Now that I see your posting your kids pics maybe I shoud have left the other one up. (I changed that signature to one with helmets on just to be safe. Whatyathink?

Kilrtoy
01-04-2007, 12:48 AM
No she is not MRS. KILRTOY
Eazy you are killing kilr

EAZYKILLER2006
01-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Mine are 4 and 10 Your Mrs Killer (toy) right? I was at Wallmart in Havi a while ago and a lady was strapping her little kid in the back of a Rhino in a Car seat and I always wondered if that was you?? Guess not. Do you know who that is? I remember seeing pics of the Rhino with the river in the back ground. I think her kids ride? Oh well I'm going to bed. Actually going to Havi tomorrow. I hate that drive!! Wanna move! :sleeping: Now that I see your posting your kids pics maybe I shoud have left the other one up. (I changed that signature to one with helmets on just to be safe. Whatyathink?
i think there is "ms killer, kilrtoy, and me~~ eazykiller" all different ppl...LOL~i am the old one :( (i think) older than all of them ....:eek: 43 BOO~ my kiddies ,....are old...:devil: i am laurie.... BUT~~i think, you are thinking of yvonne :) ...miguel's wife.. some who dont know us..... could say we look similar...but my hair is SHORTER now...her's is long...THIS ONE IS OUR RHINO...WE COULD GO TO HAVI TOMORROW...(we are off till monday) but we still have some x mass shait to put away...we will be down the following weekend... and the weekend of the 20th for the rhino run...your kids look great!!!~ but;) the other one was soooo cute ~~~~~too hilarious!!!! well i guess i am off to bed too...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/DSCF0224.jpg

Havasu Carrera
01-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Sorry to confuse you all. You all have pretty wives and killer boats and nice Rhino's and places in Havasu! Sheesh. I will be out again tonight to get another boat sold. (more junk) Hope to see ya all soon. GOD take the wind away please!!!