PDA

View Full Version : Shrink Wrap In Havasu ??

TOBTEK
01-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Anybody offer shrink wraping for the boats in Havasu ? Maybe making a BIG road trip.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
You wish!! Nice spam bump!!! Just trying to get attention as usual!!!:D

TOBTEK
01-04-2007, 07:39 PM
I HOPE NOT....... looking VERY for reals.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-04-2007, 07:40 PM
My fingers are crossed for you big guy!!!!!!!

JB in so cal
01-04-2007, 07:41 PM
I HOPE NOT....... looking VERY for reals.
Kicked the tires, what 4 times? Good luck, Tob!

roln 20s
01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Oh Canada...
Roln 20s

Chipster27
01-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Congrats! Hope it works out. That is one sick boat!

mbrown2
01-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Good luck Tob!

OutCole'd
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Got my fingers crossed Tob.

BoatFloating
01-04-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm sure any boat shop in Havasu..... Use any of them but LAKELAND:mad:

phebus
01-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Just put the blow dryer to it, and the "For Sale" signs should fold right around it. :D

Kilrtoy
01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm sure any boat shop in Havasu..... Use any of them but LAKELAND:mad:
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT :confused:

Sigus
01-04-2007, 08:21 PM
I wanted to go for a ride!!:devil:
Now it looks like I will be giving one.:D
Good luck compadre.

BoatFloating
01-04-2007, 08:22 PM
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT :confused:
Once the legal siat is done you'll know all about it...:idea:

TOBTEK
01-04-2007, 09:24 PM
your still jacking with all that?.....thats a bummer!
I hear your boyfriend has a new toy in town. I want to go check it out, FIELD TRIP!

OutCole'd
01-04-2007, 09:26 PM
I hear your boyfriend has a new toy in town. I want to go check it out, FIELD TRIP!
Can we get odds on how long it take Rock to hurl in Bling's new ride?

TOBTEK
01-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Just put the blow dryer to it, and the "For Sale" signs should fold right around it. :D
the signs aren't that big :D ..... I may need to call you early next week to run the boat. Wanta go for a ride?

TOBTEK
01-04-2007, 09:27 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

BoatFloating
01-04-2007, 09:50 PM
At least I'll get to ride in it.....:D Funny thing is Cadie puked in his new Nortech....:eek:

BoatFloating
01-04-2007, 09:51 PM
It's only in Pasadena.....:D

Kilrtoy
01-04-2007, 09:52 PM
At least I'll get to ride in it.....:D Funny thing is Cadie puked in his new Nortech....:eek:
I know this is a wild shot out of left field, but,
I THINK SHE HAS JUST A LITTLE MORE PULL THAN YOU

BoatFloating
01-04-2007, 09:59 PM
I know this is a wild shot out of left field, but,
I THINK SHE HAS JUST A LITTLE MORE PULL THAN YOU
It depends on what time of the month it is...:sqeyes:

andy01
01-04-2007, 10:17 PM
It must be on this side....... good luck! Your boats a deal for someone in the market. Plus I would like to see yours off the market, or maybe not.... :idea:

phebus
01-05-2007, 07:20 AM
the signs aren't that big :D ..... I may need to call you early next week to run the boat. Wanta go for a ride?
You betcha! :D I've always loved that boat, and whoever gets it, is getting an awesome boat with all the best.

franky
01-05-2007, 07:26 AM
I had my Daytona wrapped at Eliminator Boats over in Desert Hills (LHC) for the ride up to Alaska.

DCBDaytona
01-05-2007, 07:36 AM
That sux, but I'm not suprised. Maybe somebody else should jump into the Havasu outboard market! :D

BoatFloating
01-05-2007, 07:58 AM
That sux, but I'm not suprised. Maybe somebody else should jump into the Havasu outboard market! :D
I wish I knew what I know today before I had them rig my boat. There is another choice now. The Outboard Dr. Lew the original owner is working there and that's were I'll go in the future. Bling has already had some service done by them and he was very happy.

XFactor
01-05-2007, 08:10 AM
I wish I knew what I know today before I had them rig my boat. There is another choice now. The Outboard Dr. Lew the original owner is working there and that's were I'll go in the future. Bling has already had some service done by them and he was very happy.
Wow.....another dissatisfied customer of Lakeland. What a shocker :rolleyes: That's very good news for the outboard crew that Lew has surfaced. Now if Gil could find his way out of Lakeland and into a good shop, all would be good for the outboard crew.
Toby,
Good luck on the sale. Is the 32 in the mold yet? Maybe your going to order a 29 like the rest of us scrappers. :D

BoatFloating
01-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Wow.....another dissatisfied customer of Lakeland. What a shocker :rolleyes: That's very good news for the outboard crew that Lew has surfaced. Now if Gil could find his way out of Lakeland and into a good shop, all would be good for the outboard crew.
Toby,
Good luck on the sale. Is the 32 in the mold yet? Maybe your going to order a 29 like the rest of us scrappers. :D
You hit it on the head with Gil, he is awesome.....I've been on Gil to move on. Trust me it's been a 2 1/2 year adventure. They won't admit their mistake of mounting motors 3" below bottom and cutting my billet brackets. Because they mounted so low I couldn't rasie motor no higher than 1 1/2" below when it should of been 1 1/2" above the bottom.:eek: This in turn cost me to build new brackets and labor to remove and remount.... BS:mad: It's ok we will have our day in court.

phebus
01-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Rocky, if you want, I'll be a witness that your boat runs like shit :D
Just had to :)

DCBDaytona
01-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Yep...We've been using Al/Lew since they opened shop. Lew is the MAN.

BoatFloating
01-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Since I mounted motors at brackets where they should be it runs as expected.
Oh yeah my boat in reverse still runs faster than yours... biaotch!!!:D

Kilrtoy
01-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Gotta love rick

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Toby,
WHERE is the pics of your new 29 Glenn.....dying to see them! If mine sells good, if it doesn't im OK with that as well. Not excited about spending twice as much for a replacment in 2008. Gonna take 07 season off with the new baby at home, boat bitch of the stars for me this yr :)

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 09:30 AM
It must be on this side....... good luck! Your boats a deal for someone in the market. Plus I would like to see yours off the market, or maybe not.... :idea:
your gonna get a new award of somekind. Talking of selling your new DCB even BEFORE its done. I atleast didn't start wanting bigger faster untill it was done :)

CornWater
01-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Make sure you find somebody that knows what they are doing... Mine was shrink wrapped like shit, and the canopies and sides were chafed, and took a lot of effort to get out..

IDRPSTF
01-05-2007, 09:56 AM
I send everything to Group 1.

XFactor
01-05-2007, 10:16 AM
WHERE is the pics of your new 29 Glenn.....dying to see them! If mine sells good, if it doesn't im OK with that as well. Not excited about spending twice as much for a replacment in 2008. Gonna take 07 season off with the new baby at home, boat bitch of the stars for me this yr :)
Same question I have.
I want pics on the trailer outside. I don't have any other than a few I snapped before the interior was in. I'll see if I can get Brian to send me a few on the trailer outside in the sun and I'll start a thread for everyone to comment on what they would have done differently. :D :D :D

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Same question I have.
I want pics on the trailer outside. I don't have any other than a few I snapped before the interior was in. I'll see if I can get Brian to send me a few on the trailer outside in the sun and I'll start a thread for everyone to comment on what they would have done differently. :D :D :D
GONNA BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE Brian can snap pics. He is up in northern Cali with Drew from Boatmasters. Show show up there this weekend. Rumors,rumors...... Tunnel T's F26 in the show...time for "BBF" (bigger,better,faster?)

wildbillg
01-05-2007, 11:13 AM
We can do shrink wrap here ...
I work at
The Boat Brokers
If you wanna give me a call I can steer you in the direction of who to talk to..
Bill Gardner

TOBTEK
01-05-2007, 12:13 PM
We can do shrink wrap here ...
I work at
The Boat Brokers
If you wanna give me a call I can steer you in the direction of who to talk to..
Bill Gardner
only if your a stocking dealer for BOAT BLING HOT SAUCE. Did you guys get your stocking order yet? :) what would it cost to do a DCB F26? Would be perfect since its in storage right down the street from utz.