PDA

View Full Version : Need a friend, cant afford a phone!!

Baja Big Dog
01-05-2007, 12:20 AM
This shit cracks my shit up......I cant figure out why some people on this forum dont use the phone?????
Love to read about what folks are doing and where they are gonna eat.....Just read "Wheres Jamie from 98.7", this is the best...question is if anyone know the where a bouts of a certan personality from a radio station, with the following posts
#2..talks about a "doggy dock"????
#5...another doggy dock post
#6...another doggy dock post
#7.. telling you how to put a dog into a boat
#13..talking to Charley about meeting up
#15..hookin up with Bunny
#17..riding quads
#22..riding quads again
#23..going to bed...good night??
I ate at Mama Luca's in Placentia tonight with a few guys that post on this board, we were laughing, I was gonna post a message to them about eating there, but I had to call them to see if they were online!!
Its hard to believe that most people here have boats, and cant afford a phone!!!:idea:

Bre
01-05-2007, 12:53 AM
This shit cracks my shit up......I cant figure out why some people on this forum dont use the phone?????
Love to read about what folks are doing and where they are gonna eat.....Just read "Wheres Jamie from 98.7", this is the best...question is if anyone know the where a bouts of a certan personality from a radio station, with the following posts
#17..riding quads
#22..riding quads again
I ate at Mama Luca's in Placentia tonight with a few guys that post on this board, we were laughing, I was gonna post a message to them about eating there, but I had to call them to see if they were online!!
Its hard to believe that most people here have boats, and cant afford a phone!!!:idea:
We can afford phones, shit I even have two cell phones ( one for work and one for personal ) But I mostly email, PM, or text someone vs. calling them. Guess it's because most people I know can't have their cell phones on them at work.. and if they can... it has to be on silent... so I just send a text message.

bordsmnj
01-05-2007, 01:09 AM
so wudja eat??

axkiker
01-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Ok this bring up a question of mine. Does anyone hate text messages as much as I do. Now I dont mind the occasional quick msg that says call me or something simple. However I have friends that wanna carry on a conversation with text. It drives me nuts. Whats wrong with picking up the phone and speaking person to person.

Baja Big Dog
01-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Ok this bring up a question of mine. Does anyone hate text messages as much as I do. Now I dont mind the occasional quick msg that says call me or something simple. However I have friends that wanna carry on a conversation with text. It drives me nuts. Whats wrong with picking up the phone and speaking person to person.
I supply my employee's with cell phones, I dont monitor the usage, it normally isnt a big deal. I get pretty good rates with the amount of phones I use, but....last month I see the bill and all the text message shit was through the friken roof!!!! Put a halt to the madness, told them to pick up the phone and call the person, saves time and money.
They claim "Sometimes people cant take a call at work" well you know what why would you waste there time, (or the time someone else is paying them) taking a text message???
IM a bad guy now!! Fukk you,:mad: the line to quit forms to the left!!!:idea:

Mrs.Racer277
01-05-2007, 09:11 AM
#17..riding quads
#22..riding quads again
So what did ya eat??? Who did you have dinner with??? What are you doing in Placentia??? Welcome to HB in the winter :D :D

Baja Big Dog
01-05-2007, 09:25 AM
So what did ya eat??? Who did you have dinner with??? What are you doing in Placentia??? Welcome to HB in the winter :D :D
Vinnie No Neck.....Only one piece!!

wright27
01-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I agree , but when my wife and I are in a argument I prefer to text the argument. May sound weird, but it helps to only get the important stuff said and leaves out the angry things to say because you don't want to type all the nonscence out.:idea:
Does anyone else do this, or am I just weird?

Mrs.Racer277
01-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Vinnie No Neck.....Only one piece!!
Hope you enjoyed it.
BTW it is easier to plan boating and riding trips on the forums then making 20 phone calls. Who has time for that????:D

Baja Big Dog
01-05-2007, 10:06 AM
I agree , but when my wife and I are in a argument I prefer to text the argument. May sound weird, but it helps to only get the important stuff said and leaves out the angry things to say because you don't want to type all the nonscence out.:idea:
Does anyone else do this, or am I just weird?
Holy shit..an exception to every rule!!!
But doesnt it take alot of time to type "your mother", "youre allways gonna be an asshole", "we need to talk", "of course Im sorry, I didnt want to have sex with your sister", or the most important....."I was drunk!":sqeyes:

wright27
01-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Holy shit..an exception to every rule!!!
But doesnt it take alot of time to type "your mother", "youre allways gonna be an asshole", "we need to talk", "of course Im sorry, I didnt want to have sex with your sister", or the most important....."I was drunk!":sqeyes:
That is my point. The only things you type are what is important because it takes to long to write all the stuff like.;)
Your a stupid **** or Why are you such a ****
Nothing but the points.
Takes us days to hash out the differences sometimes when we do it verbally.
Takes mabey 1/2 hour with the texting.:boxingguy