PDA

View Full Version : Kamel vs the pigs...

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 09:49 AM
This is some funny shit :D...be sure to watch the video...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241897,00.html

Outnumbered
01-05-2007, 12:47 PM
So am I the only one that thinks this is funny? Focken Kamel Jockey:D

topless
01-05-2007, 12:52 PM
So am I the only one that thinks this is funny? Focken Kamel Jockey:DNope, I think it is hilarious. My sister lives in Katy so I'm getting ready to call to see if she's going to the pig races today. LOL:D

Devilman
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Nope, I think it is hilarious. My sister lives in Katy so I'm getting ready to call to see if she's going to the pig races today. LOL:D
That was pretty funny, but the rancher kinda shot himself in the foot over it. LOL :D

Old Texan
01-05-2007, 01:45 PM
We've been following this locally. Baker's family has been there a long time and this is really a pretty good protest for keeping an unwanted complex out of a semi rural neighborhood.
It's really a point of issue on metro Houston's lack of zoning laws. There's no way the compound fits into the community. Pigs however seem right at home, but I see a large "Hog roast" coming up if the muslims leave.:devil:

topless
01-05-2007, 01:47 PM
We've been following this locally. Baker's family has been there a long time and this is really a pretty good protest for keeping an unwanted complex out of a semi rural neighborhood.
It's really a point of issue on metro Houston's lack of zoning laws. There's no way the compound fits into the community. Pigs however seem right at home, but I see a large "Hog roast" coming up if the muslims leave.:devil:They should have a hog roast every Friday anyway and invite them over. Ya know that's the neighborly thing to do.:D