PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Doberman puppy

BADAXE
01-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Anybody know of a great Doberman breeder?

EAZYKILLER2006
01-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Anybody know of a great Doberman breeder?
my cousin breeds them but the lil ones...miniture or maybe toy...i just know they are really cute lil suckers...:sqeyes:

BADAXE
01-06-2007, 05:14 PM
my cousin breeds them but the lil ones...miniture or maybe toy...i just know they are really cute lil suckers...:sqeyes:
You're probably talking about Miniture Pinchers (Min Pin). We already have one of those little suckers, he turns 17 years old in a few months. The way he's going it looks like he's going to make it his 40th birthday.
We just had to put down our 2 year old Doberman Pincher yesterday for health reasons. He was a big beautiful 95 lbs, was as gentle as a kitten and was an important part of the family. Just looking for a new Doberman to fill the void.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-06-2007, 05:22 PM
You're probably talking about Miniture Pinchers (Min Pin). We already have one of those little suckers, he turns 17 years old in a few months. The way he's going it looks like he's going to make it his 40th birthday.
We just had to put down our 2 year old Doberman Pincher yesterday for health reasons. He was a big beautiful 95 lbs, was as gentle as a kitten and was an important part of the family. Just looking for a new Doberman to fill the void.
wow sorry to hear ya had to put your pet down, that's sooo hard...pets are like one of the family! good luck send a pic of the other lil sucker, i love pets...BUTHubby's strict rule...no pets...:(

redneckcharlie
01-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Have you ever thought of getting one from a Doberman rescue? My dobie is a fawn male, and i got him from a Dobie rescue in Oklahoma City. There are rescues all over. I got him when he was ten months old, and hes an awesome pooch. :D

redneckcharlie
01-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Oh, it really sucks you had to put your boy down! I wish I didn't know what that felt like, but unfortunately I do, and its very hard. :(

BADAXE
01-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Have you ever thought of getting one from a Doberman rescue? My dobie is a fawn male, and i got him from a Dobie rescue in Oklahoma City. There are rescues all over. I got him when he was ten months old, and hes an awesome pooch. :D
Yes, we have tried the Doberman rescue route without any luck.

BADAXE
01-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Anybody?

eliminator1974
01-07-2007, 07:49 PM
You need to check out Hoytdoberman.com This is the top breeder in the country. You are going to pay but you get what you pay for

OutCole'd
01-07-2007, 07:51 PM
How about these people??
http://www.lasvegasdobermans.com/pedigree.htm
http://www.lasvegasdobermanrescue.com/home.htm

BADAXE
01-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Outcole'd, thanks for the links. Have you had any experience with either of them?

OutCole'd
01-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Outcole'd, thanks for the links. Have you had any experience with either of them?
No, I just did a search on MSN for Dobermans Las Vegas.
Good luck with it!
You might also want to try your Vet, that's who helped me with my Boxer here in town.

redneckcharlie
01-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Try http://www.dpca.org/Rescue/ , you can check by state.