PDA

View Full Version : directv channel 341

randy77zt
01-07-2007, 01:43 AM
the ole lady is sick and i am up late channel surfing.now i have seen it all.2 ladies selling adult playtoys on tv.i have always thought an adult toy store would be a good business but the mark up on this stuff is about %1000.

boatsnblondes
01-07-2007, 01:47 AM
They need to demonstrate the "proper" useage....:idea:

Outnumbered
01-07-2007, 05:23 AM
the ole lady is sick and i am up late channel surfing.now i have seen it all.2 ladies selling adult playtoys on tv.i have always thought an adult toy store would be a good business but the mark up on this stuff is about %1000.
Caught that the other night on Dish. Cracked me up. I had to turn it though when she started talking about using a small vibe on a dude--eeewww:jawdrop:

HocusPocus
01-07-2007, 09:36 AM
the part i thought was funny is that they offer different phone numbers for men and women, so you don't have to feel uncomfortable ordering. :jawdrop:

a catered life
01-08-2007, 09:41 AM
the part i thought was funny is that they offer different phone numbers for men and women, so you don't have to feel uncomfortable ordering. :jawdrop:
wow :eek: so that shows while even selling pu*** toys you still need to be politically correct:idea: