PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Vacation

76elimspecial
01-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Has Anybody Been To Any Mexico All Inclusive Resorts They Would Recommend? Trying To Go Somewhere Other Than Cancun, Puerto V, Cabo, Etc. Possibly Xtapa, Acupulco, Cazumel? Need A Place With A Good Atmosphere And Good Drinks.

beaverretriever
01-07-2007, 03:47 PM
We didn't stay at an all inclusive. Im positive it would much cheaper that way. I heard the RIU Palace isnt to shabby and it is all inclusive.
Here is a link with pix of our recent 8 day Cabo trip. We stayed at the Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar. Pricey but definitely worth it.
Woops... just noticed you dont want to go to Cabo...LOL sorry.
good luck.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135264&highlight=cabo

beaverretriever
01-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Why give a third world country any more u.s. money, plenty of awesome places in the u.s. to see, unless you've seen all there is to see and do in the u.s.
I agree with you, unfortunately there is really no close American resort places close to the West Coast. San Diego doesnt count, and Hawaii is quite the treck. We literally made it there in 3 Hrs from Vegas. That is hard to beat.

photo chick
01-07-2007, 04:33 PM
http://www.elcareyesresort.com/
This is the nicest place I've been in Mexico. You fly into Puerto Vallarta and drive 2 hours south. It's got everything you need so you don't have to leave the private cove. They even have a private ski boat and yacht if you want to venture out and/or ski!
The rooms are amazing with private pools and an awesome bathroom!! They all over look the ocean.

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Why give a third world country any more u.s. money, plenty of awesome places in the u.s. to see, unless you've seen all there is to see and do in the u.s.
Why don't you fly down to Mexico... wave an American flag about and "demand your rights"... tell me how many lumps you have on your head when you return. I'm boycotting anything from Mexico... any restaurants that have illegals working there, or any business that closed that monday for them to demonstrate. :mad:

76elimspecial
01-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Wow. I Guess Everybody Is Entitled To There Opinion. As For Me I Just Need A Vacation Other Than The River. I Could Go Down Waiving An American Flag, But Then I Guess I Would Be Just As Disrepectful And As Big Of An Idiot As The People Who Do That Kind Of Sh@! Here.

pebo
01-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Went here last year. We liked it. One is for families one is for adults only. We did the adult one. No kids, great food great booze and lots to do.
http://www.crownparadise.com/puerto-vallarta/index.html

THATJEFFGUY
01-08-2007, 01:11 PM
We did the all-inclusive at the LaJolla de Mismaloya Resort in Mismaloya Bay, south of Puert Vallarta. The food was excellent and plantiful, and lots of adult beverages. I would definitely do it again !

SHOTKALLIN
01-08-2007, 01:19 PM
This is the spot. I cant wait to go here. A lil pricy but the web site looks worth it to me.:D :D :D :D :D
http://www.lacasaquecanta.com/

SHOTKALLIN
01-08-2007, 01:21 PM
oh yeah its in Zihuatenejo...I have wanted to go there ever since that Morgan freeman prison movie Shawshank.

AZKC
01-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Travel Channel just had a top 10 resorts to go to in Mexico, there was a pretty nice place in Acupulco:)

AZKC
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Heres their Top 10,
10. Melia Cabo Real Beach & Golf Resort
9. Westin Regina Golf & Beach Resort Los Cabos
8. Camino Real Las Hadas
7. Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach
6. Fairmont Acapulco Princess
5. Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
4. Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
3. La Jolla de Mismaloya
2. Le Meridien Cancun Resort & Spa
1. Isla Navidad Golf Course, Marina & Resort

SHOTKALLIN
01-08-2007, 01:46 PM
the Zihuatenejo spot claims to be #1 in north and south America per the travel and liesure awards.

SoCalOffshore
01-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Playa Del Carmen is great. it is south of cancun. cozumel is great as well.
vacationstogo.com offers great information on discounts. they are not limited to mexico and have an email with all the specs.

76elimspecial
01-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks For All The Info. Im Following Up On As Many Recommendations As I Can Now. Appreciate The Help!!!