PDA

View Full Version : HOLY S***. Has anyone ever seen this two headed girl?

beaverretriever
01-07-2007, 04:09 PM
This it the first time I have ever seen this. WILD. I feel bad for these girls/girl :( . Seems like they have a great outlook.
My questions are.
If you married them, would you be a Polyligamist?
Do they need one drivers license or two?
Can they use the Carpool lane?
Im sure plenty other wild questions will follow. I have a few more, but I dont think I should post them ;)
http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/209

Jbb
01-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Brown.....the ball is in your court....:D

AAA.Sanz
01-07-2007, 04:15 PM
They had a special on one of the cable channels over the weekend. I couldn't stop watching it. The girls were saying, they do want to have kids, and the dr. said there body would be able to carry. They go to a the public school the whole bit, amazing really.

photo chick
01-07-2007, 04:26 PM
that's amazing, glad to see they function pretty normally.....
they've always said "Two heads are better than one" ;)

Sleek-Jet
01-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Can you imagine if one hated the other's boyfriend... that would be akward.. :eek:

Phat Matt
01-07-2007, 04:39 PM
That is a trip! What would happen if they both wanted to pick up something different with their right hand at the same time?

photo chick
01-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Can you imagine if one hated the other's boyfriend... that would be akward.. :eek:
It be easier if they just shared one....:D

Phat Matt
01-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Would that be a threesome?

AAA.Sanz
01-07-2007, 04:45 PM
I'd count it as one... I mean three

photo chick
01-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Oooh hadn't thought of that...guess so... kinda...sorta...

boatsnblondes
01-07-2007, 04:47 PM
They are amazing, really. The documentary on them was several years old, they look much more grown up. Good for them, but their mom was starting to ponder the questions raised above also...time will tell.....

JetBoatRich
01-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Looks like they have made it pretty good through life considering the obstacles they overcame:D

mickeyfinn
01-07-2007, 05:14 PM
You could still kiss her right after she swallowed your load.......
or
Give head and toss your salad at the same time........someone had to say it.

shockwaveharry
01-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I can't believe I've never seen them before... And I'm a Discovery channel junkie!
Seeing people that face those kind of challenges really does puts things into perspective for me, sometimes making my biggest problems seem petty.
Was the mom really discussing the girls sexual prospects in the documentary???

Nord
01-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I wonder what the head is like ;)

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 05:54 PM
What is bizarre is that neither one of them has total control over their motor functions. The girl on the left controls the left leg and arm and the girl on the right controls the right leg and arm. Could you imagine how hard it was to learn how to walk? They both have seperate identities, report cards and driver's licenses. How would that be if they got pulled over.... You on the right.... you're getting the ticket for speeding.... you on the left... you're getting the ticket for not stopping at the intersection... Or do they figure out which one has the best driving record for the insurance?... Do the teachers fail them during test periods for looking at each other's answers?...
What would be the ramifications if one of them becomes a criminal?.... Do they both go to jail?.... When one drinks, do they both get drunk? Too many questions for me to fathom.... I wonder if there are laws that govern conjoined twins?... :jawdrop:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I believe I saw that same show a few years back.
They're several years older now.

deltarat
01-07-2007, 06:50 PM
If they get drunk do they both trow up at the same time?

GHT
01-07-2007, 07:34 PM
What is bizarre is that neither one of them has total control over their motor functions. The girl on the left controls the left leg and arm and the girl on the right controls the right leg and arm. Could you imagine how hard it was to learn how to walk? They both have seperate identities, report cards and driver's licenses. How would that be if they got pulled over.... You on the right.... you're getting the ticket for speeding.... you on the left... you're getting the ticket for not stopping at the intersection... Or do they figure out which one has the best driving record for the insurance?... Do the teachers fail them during test periods for looking at each other's answers?...
What would be the ramifications if one of them becomes a criminal?.... Do they both go to jail?.... When one drinks, do they both get drunk? Too many questions for me to fathom.... I wonder if there are laws that govern conjoined twins?... :jawdrop:
I'm with you....:confused: There are so many questions??? Do they crave the same things? They do have two seperate brains and therefore you would think they would need some type of privacy. It is very overwhelming to think of all the different senarios they must cope with as individuals but they are of one body?
-Does Uncle Sam tax both of them
-How do they intend to marry someone? Might have to be a bigamist (sp?)
-Does their employer have to pay double the salary?
-Do they get twice the vacation time, pay, sick days, etc, etc.
Oh, god... This is too overwhelming...:idea:

Baja Big Dog
01-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Just think, bi-polar equals quad-polar...holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sqeyes:

ratso
01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
The chick on the right is okay... You could do the hot one and take one for the team at the same time.

Nick69
01-07-2007, 08:54 PM
i would hit it just to see them both cum at the same time , hmm i wonder which one give the best head, oh another thought they both could talk dirty at the same time , whoops did i just say all that:idea:

Ziggy
01-07-2007, 09:20 PM
bunch of sicko's..........

BigDoug
01-07-2007, 09:20 PM
The amazing thing to me was, when they run they are in sinque (sp), when they clap same thing, the one on the right does the gas pedal and brake and steers with her right hand, the sister on the left uses her left hand and they do a great job too, they play on their HS softball team too, just truely amazing !!

ratso
01-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes, I'm appalled at my behavior...:jawdrop:

Moneypitt
01-07-2007, 09:44 PM
The documentry is on the Learning chanel right now.......

Goad
01-07-2007, 11:01 PM
The documentry is on the Learning chanel right now.......
damn, i missed it (satellite) and i dont see it coming on again in the next few days :(
i want to see the whole episode

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 11:35 PM
The amazing thing to me was, when they run they are in sinque (sp), !!
Synch.... Yeah... you have to wonder how they run or walk.... pretty amazing... I have to wonder if one can sleep while the other is awake?... Or drive..... " Ok sis... you snooze for a while and I'll work both pedals". ZZZZZZZZZ ....

Devil's Advocate
01-07-2007, 11:39 PM
I watched the show too. Interesting to say the least.
Uh huh.:eek:
Yes, I'm appalled at my behavior...:jawdrop:
That would be a first.:idea: :D

Misogynist
01-07-2007, 11:41 PM
I watched the show too. Interesting to say the least.
Uh huh.:eek:
That would be a first.:idea: :D
hahahahaha... yeah... nothing from Ratso surprises me any more... I thought I had the most colorful sex life.... mine is a whiter shade of pale compared to Ratso's

RitcheyRch
01-08-2007, 05:20 AM
I watched the show last night on The Learning Channel. They were saying that the right head controls the right side of the body and the left head controls the left side of the body. In last nights episode they did get their drivers license. Each license had a picture of both girls. Amazing the things these two young girls can do and they seemed extremely happy and had tons of friends.

TAF
01-08-2007, 05:29 AM
ala Lisa and Teresa?:D :eek: :) :devil:

mmered8299
01-08-2007, 06:57 AM
You know what they say...
Two heads are better than one!

TAF
01-08-2007, 07:04 AM
You know what they say...
Two heads are better than one!
Could you amagine having to tune them out when they started bitching you out? :eek:

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 07:27 AM
I wonder if they can both be married to seperate men?... How would that be? Three people and four heads in bed.... hmmmm..... maybe they could.... oh... never mind... I don't want to say it....... :devil:

Hardly Satisfied
01-08-2007, 07:31 AM
It looks like one of them would have a sore neck all the time

THATJEFFGUY
01-08-2007, 01:05 PM
so if you hit it, wouldn't it technically be considered a threesome ?

seanv
01-08-2007, 02:12 PM
that would be one hell of a bukake video:devil:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Could you amagine having to tune them out when they started bitching you out? :eek:
I'm sure you'd have no problem tuning them out Rob!!!! You do it just fine with Mom and me......

photo chick
01-08-2007, 02:18 PM
ala Lisa and Teresa?:D :eek: :) :devil:
Yeah but atleast you got two bodies with that set up..... It was the heads that looked the same there...

Trailer Park Casanova
01-08-2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/aad505.gif

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/aad505.gif
Yeah?.... well in that picture I see four legs... with four legs comes two cooches..... Those gals only have two legs.... I wonder who controls the cooch?......... :eek:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah?.... well in that picture I see four legs... with four legs comes two cooches..... Those gals only have two legs.... I wonder who controls the cooch?......... :eek:
The left one, left brain controls it's the thinker.....but the right brain is the artist....she tells her how to go about it!:D :D

BadKachina
01-08-2007, 07:35 PM
What if one wants sex and the other doesn't, would you be commiting rape?

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
What if one wants sex and the other doesn't, would you be commiting rape?
Yeah!.... and who would be the perpetrator?.... the sister that wants it?... or both?... too funny.... Like I said before... It boggles my pea-brain thinking about the legal ramifications. What if later in life they ... "they" get a dui?... are both girls charged?... what happens if only one loses her license?... and later she is "caught" behind the wheel?... When actually her sister is driving?... way too weird to think about. What if one of them wants to "try the back door"?... and the other doesn't? Can the other be charged with sodomy?.. I can hear the argument now... " I said yes"... but " I said no".... who wins?... :jawdrop:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah!.... and who would be the perpetrator?.... the sister that wants it?... or both?... too funny.... Like I said before... It boggles my pea-brain thinking about the legal ramifications. What if later in life they ... "they" get a dui?... are both girls charged?... what happens if only one loses her license?... and later she is "caught" behind the wheel?... When actually her sister is driving?... way too weird to think about. What if one of them wants to "try the back door"?... and the other doesn't? Can the other be charged with sodomy?.. I can hear the argument now... " I said yes"... but " I said no".... who wins?... :jawdrop:
way too much thought going into this!!!!:jawdrop: