PDA

View Full Version : Temecula Golf

ChumpChange
01-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Anybody know of a good course down there? I'll be taking a client down there this Wednesday and want a nice course. Anywhere but Redhawk as I've already played there a couple of times and I'm looking for some place new.

Mrs. casean
01-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Anybody know of a good course down there? I'll be taking a client down there this Wednesday and want a nice course. Anywhere but Redhawk as I've already played there a couple of times and I'm looking for some place new.
I don't golf, but there's the Temeku Golf Course off Rancho California and SCGA in Murrieta off Winchester & Murrieta Hot Springs. My uncle has been there and likes that. That's all the help I can be. :D

Screaming Pete
01-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Red Hawk !!!!!

Bradman
01-08-2007, 01:47 PM
I second Red Hawk. Great Course. Also, Temcula Creek Inn. I think they have 36 holes.

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Temeku Hills, Redhawk, Cross Creek, Temecula Creek Inn. I would not bother with SCGA right now. The shaved down the fairways and they are all dead getting ready for spring. Not in good shape at all!

ChumpChange
01-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Yes RedHawk is a great course but I'm looking for something new as I've played RedHawk. What is the next best course for you guys?

Mrs. casean
01-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Temeku Hills, Redhawk, Cross Creek, Temecula Creek Inn. I would not bother with SCGA right now. The shaved down the fairways and they are all dead getting ready for spring. Not in good shape at all!
You're right! It is looking rather brown! Good thing you chimed in :D

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 02:17 PM
You're right! It is looking rather brown! Good thing you chimed in :D
Yeah alot of courses start looking around that this time of year, but SCGA looks real bad. I drive by everyday going home and I have not seen many people playing on it either.

rmarion
01-08-2007, 02:24 PM
I've played all the public courses.
I enjoy the SCGA course and now have added Cross Creek GC as the most enjoyable. Temecula GC is nice also.
Cross Creek is the new #1 in my book.

ChumpChange
01-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Cross Creek is the new #1 in my book.
Looks like Cross Creek it is. Thanks. Let's just hope the wind isn't as bad as it's been.

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Looks like Cross Creek it is. Thanks. Let's just hope the wind isn't as bad as it's been.
Wind is not blowing today here, but you never know. Cross Creek is up in De Luz in the hills. Can't tell you how it has been up there though.

BarryMac
01-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Temecula Creek Inn or drive another 20 minutes south and play Pala Mesa, I played there two weeks ago and it was in great shape...

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Temecula Creek Inn or drive another 20 minutes south and play Pala Mesa, I played there two weeks ago and it was in great shape...
Pala Mesa is definitley a nice course as well.

SMILEMAKER
01-08-2007, 03:15 PM
:D Cross Creek, I live by Temeku Hills, and it is in shabby shape right now. I'm playing Cross Creek Fri am. It is a cool weather grass course, the front is links style and the back is through the trees. Lots of huge old trees, a cool creek runs through many holes. It is in great shape right now. It is a tough course, no homes to hit, but easy to lose lots of balls, if not a straight hitter!!!
You'll love the area and the course, top notch, it was our little secret, but not so anymore...
Later, doc:D

Nordic35Flame
01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Red Hawk or Bear Creek

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Red Hawk or Bear Creek
Bear Creek is a great course, but you have to be a member to play there. It is a private country club.

shadow
01-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Bear Creek is a great course, but you have to be a member to play there. It is a private country club.
Mike if you ever want to play Bear Creek let me know.My parents live there and i could probablly hook you up.:)

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Mike if you ever want to play Bear Creek let me know.My parents live there and i could probablly hook you up.:)
Sweet brother thanks for looking out. I have played it once and one of my good buddies just moved in there and has a place on the course. By the way how is the non-smoking going? Keep it up. See you out in Havi soon!

shadow
01-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Sweet brother thanks for looking out. I have played it once and one of my good buddies just moved in there and has a place on the course. By the way how is the non-smoking going? Keep it up. See you out in Havi soon!
31 days and counting.Pretty easy at this point,summer will be the test see you soon.:)

shippingguy
01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
31 days and counting.Pretty easy at this point,summer will be the test see you soon.:)
Keep at it just drink more Coors Lights to help keep your mind off it. I don't drink while on the boat, but I will pack a couple extras for you to help you out if need be:D

OnlyMoney
01-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Yep, TCI is a great course, 27 holes. Let's see Creek, Oaks, and Stonehouse....9 holes a piece.
<-- used to work there many moons ago :D :D :D

shadow
01-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks!I'm working out pretty hard now and staying focused,so i should be able to have enough time behind me by summer.But always pack a few extras
you can never have enough.;)
Sorry for the jacking!

hot_diggity_dog
01-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Temecula Creek Inn or drive another 20 minutes south and play Pala Mesa, I played there two weeks ago and it was in great shape...Well why didn't you say Hi?
I was watching you tee off from my front yard on the 6th tee box.
Yah that's my house!
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
01-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Pala Mesa is definitley a nice course as well.
Pala Mesa
HDD