PDA

View Full Version : RATSO: Do Lesbians,,,,

Trailer Park Casanova
01-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Do Lesbians hate ALL men.
Gay men,, straight men,, do they hate ALL men?
And,, do they hate good looking straight women??

rampgirl-top
01-08-2007, 02:16 PM
No they don't hate all men or straight women...I work with a bunch and they are cool. Just like anyone else if they sense you are judging them because of their life choice then they will have a chip on their shoulder. No different from everyone else in my opinion.
Why do you ask?

ratso
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Gay men,, straight men,, do they hate ALL men?
A couple of lesbian women do business with me... not much at all to look at, but they are really cool chicks. I get along with them great. One thing I've noticed around this area is more "swingers" coming out, as well as a lot more women that go both ways... my last two wives were like that, although supposedly not into it while we were married. #4 was very open about it and still is to this day. A few months after we got together, she said there was something I needed to know about her, and she had a hotel room with candles, liquor, the whole works... and a very attractive female "friend" of hers there waiting. That was a nice night. #5 on the other hand, being very jelous anyway, would never dream of cutting me in on any action like that, but whenever we were broken up, there were a couple of times that she would call and leave messages of her climaxing while her "girlfriend" was getting her off. They both admit they like guys first and foremost, but they get something extra from the touch of a woman...

ratso
01-08-2007, 03:01 PM
No they don't hate all men or straight women...I work with a bunch and they are cool. Just like anyone else if they sense you are judging them because of their life choice then they will have a chip on their shoulder. No different from everyone else in my opinion.
Why do you ask?
3 posts since November of 05?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
What part of Texas you from...:D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 03:03 PM
A couple of lesbian women do business with me... not much at all to look at, but they are really cool chicks. I get along with them great. One thing I've noticed around this area is more "swingers" coming out, as well as a lot more women that go both ways... my last two wives were like that, although supposedly not into it while we were married. #4 was very open about it and still is to this day. A few months after we got together, she said there was something I needed to know about her, and she had a hotel room with candles, liquor, the whole works... and a very attractive female "friend" of hers there waiting. That was a nice night. #5 on the other hand, being very jelous anyway, would never dream of cutting me in on any action like that, but whenever we were broken up, there were a couple of times that she would call and leave messages of her climaxing while her "girlfriend" was getting her off. They both admit they like guys first and foremost, but they get something extra from the touch of a woman...
Ratso.....you need to write a book or a soap opera, I'd buy it!!!!:D
My sister-in-law is lesbo but doesn't judge anyone, she was even married to a man for a while..she just prefers women :confused: :confused: To each his/her own, as long as they're happy!!!
I'm also curious why you're asking:idea:

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 03:04 PM
NO
Gay men,, straight men,, do they hate ALL men
NO
YES they do no like lip stick lesbians:D

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Could this be #6

ratso
01-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Ratso.....you need to write a book or a soap opera, I'd buy it!!!!:D
My sister-in-law is lesbo but doesn't judge anyone, she was even married to a man for a while..she just prefers women :confused: :confused: To each his/her own, as long as they're happy!!!
I'm also curious why you're asking:idea:
Trust me, TPC can come up with some unique topics...:D

ratso
01-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Could this be #6
OH NO YOU DIDN"T!:jawdrop: :D

acatitude
01-08-2007, 03:08 PM
mmmmm kilr sure knows a lot about the gay side of life:D

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Rampgirl-top, don't even go there.:D

ratso
01-08-2007, 03:14 PM
:jawdrop: :D

lucky
01-08-2007, 03:36 PM
well - he does own a dcb :)

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Lesbians or not they are still women, and I know :D

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 03:38 PM
The wife owns a DCB, I just drive it

Biglue
01-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Do you HAVE to post in every gay thread on here? :D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Good one girl!!!:D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Do you HAVE to post in every gay thread on here? :D
Yeah Chris (Lucky, but he hates me calling him that) has a query to alert him of any fags or lesbo postings:rolleyes: ...he gets an instant message right away!!!

BarryMac
01-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Lesbians or not they are still women, and I know :D
Guess this thread can be locked then, Kilr has spoken... :rolleyes:

Biglue
01-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Yeah Chris (Lucky, but he hates me calling him that) has a query to alert him of any fags or lesbo postings:rolleyes: ...he gets an instant message right away!!!
It's Chris in the day and Chrissy around the bar scene at night. :D
Yo Berry Sack, how you been man? Long time no see. Hope you had a good X-mas and NY.

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I thought you were doing us all a favor and poking your eyes out:eek:

photo chick
01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Biglue;2329641]It's Chris in the day and Chrissy around the bar scene at night. :D
gotcha!!!! :D :D

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 04:07 PM
:D

ratso
01-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Good one girl!!!:D
Et tu, Brute?:jawdrop:

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Look out!:D

photo chick
01-08-2007, 04:44 PM
yeah......but I'm no Brutus....just thought it was funny...at your expense...sorry babe!:D

ratso
01-08-2007, 04:49 PM
yeah......but I'm no Brutus....just thought it was funny...at your expense...sorry babe!:D
I'm not feeling the love from you and DA...:(
:D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm not feeling the love from you and DA...:(
You know we haven't been the mushy type.:D

Tom Brown
01-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Wherever it is, it doesn't sound particularly level. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

photo chick
01-08-2007, 05:05 PM
:D I'm not feeling the love from you and DA...:(
Ratso....
Feel the love!!!!!! Attention=love!!!!!:)

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh boy..... Now DA is becoming a "C0CK BL0CKER"........... :devil: ... You Dastardly woman!.......... :D

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh boy..... Now DA is becoming a "C0CK BL0CKER"........... :devil: ... You Dastardly woman!.......... :D
WOW, ROTFLMAO:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't think it's possible to do that to Ratso.:crossx:

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't think it's possible to do that to Ratso.:crossx:
Roflmao.... yeah.... pretty hard to block a slithering snake.......... :D

rampgirl-top
01-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Fort Worth for now....moving to the Gulf coast of Mississippi in March.

ratso
01-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Fort Worth for now....moving to the Gulf coast of Mississippi in March.
When I was about 6 years old, my dad taught me how to spell Mississippi backwards. Matter of fact, I can spell it backwards easier than forward. Anyway, heck, I'd move out of Fort Worth just to get away from all the construction... and traffic.:jawdrop:

rampgirl-top
01-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Well I am moving to the sticks, no traffic at all...55 acres in the woods about an hour north of the Gulf. You really advertise being from Waco?? We race in Cameron Park down there....ever been to the drag boat races on the river??

ratso
01-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Well I am moving to the sticks, no traffic at all...55 acres in the woods about an hour north of the Gulf. You really advertise being from Waco?? We race in Cameron Park down there....ever been to the drag boat races on the river??
I'll be there again this year... What's the name of your boat and what class ya'll run?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Waco ain't all that bad,:D although we did get a couple of black eyes from the Branch Davidians and The Lake Waco Triple Murders:jawdrop:

ratso
01-10-2007, 11:11 AM
2 races this year...right?

Misogynist
01-10-2007, 11:13 AM
I'll be there again this year... What's the name of your boat and what class ya'll run?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Waco ain't all that bad,:D although we did get a couple of black eyes from the Branch Davidians and The Lake Waco Triple Murders:jawdrop:
I can't ever think of Waco without thinking of the Branch Davidians.... then I always flash on the clip of Janet Reno authorizing the tear gassing.... it's the image of Janet Reno that haunts me....... :mad:

ratso
01-10-2007, 11:16 AM
I can't ever think of Waco without thinking of the Branch Davidians.... then I always flash on the clip of Janet Reno authorizing the tear gassing.... it's the image of Janet Reno that haunts me....... :mad:
You think that's bad... try to picture her in your bed going "Fire that missile in here baby!!!":jawdrop:

rampgirl-top
01-10-2007, 02:33 PM
2 races this year...right?
Another Temptation Top Eliminator...Used to crew on Jacks R' Better another Top eliminator boat, but the temptation driver stole me away!! Which is why I am moving....going from crew member to family member.
Only thing I think of when I think of Waco is going racing.
Here is our schedule...only one race in Waco this year.
April *27, 28 & 29 Waco - Duel On The Brazos
June 2 & 3 Brady - Heart Of Texas Thunder
June 30 & July 1 - TBA (rumor has its in west texas)
July *13, 14 & 15 - Bricktown Nationals
August 4 & 5 Ft. Worth - Cowtown Nationals
August 24 & 25 Bryan - Lake Bryan Nationals
October *5, 6 & 7 - TBA(rumor has its in west texas)

photo chick
01-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Waco.....Makes me think of all the money I spent there sending my step-daughter to Baylor!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

ratso
01-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Waco.....Makes me think of all the money I spent there sending my step-daughter to Baylor!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:
That ain't cheap!:jawdrop:

ratso
01-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Another Temptation Top Eliminator...Used to crew on Jacks R' Better another Top eliminator boat, but the temptation driver stole me away!! Which is why I am moving....going from crew member to family member.
Only thing I think of when I think of Waco is going racing.
Here is our schedule...only one race in Waco this year.
April *27, 28 & 29 Waco - Duel On The Brazos
June 2 & 3 Brady - Heart Of Texas Thunder
June 30 & July 1 - TBA (rumor has its in west texas)
July *13, 14 & 15 - Bricktown Nationals
August 4 & 5 Ft. Worth - Cowtown Nationals
August 24 & 25 Bryan - Lake Bryan Nationals
October *5, 6 & 7 - TBA(rumor has its in west texas)
Waco definitely... Brady and Ft Worth possible.:)

photo chick
01-10-2007, 05:02 PM
That ain't cheap!:jawdrop:
tell me about it!! You also have to make Marble Falls!!

ratso
01-10-2007, 05:02 PM
tell me about it!! You also have to make Marble Falls!!
I'll make that one definitely.;)

photo chick
01-10-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll make that one definitely.;)
Cool come by the Modern Outlaw pits and introduce yourself!

ratso
01-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Cool come by the Modern Outlaw pits and introduce yourself!
Will do!:D

rampgirl-top
01-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Waco definitely... Brady and Ft Worth possible.:)
Hey Ratso...if you make it to Fort Worth, come by our pits for the wedding...free beer!!!

Kilrtoy
01-11-2007, 12:27 PM
You think that's bad... try to picture her in your bed going "Fire that missile in here baby!!!":jawdrop:
Your killing me LARRY:D

ratso
01-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey Ratso...if you make it to Fort Worth, come by our pits for the wedding...free beer!!!
How about free 7-Up... I'll bring my own gin...:D

Misogynist
01-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Ratso!........ back on the prowl........ :D

rampgirl-top
01-12-2007, 06:59 AM
No worries...we have 2 huge coolers...one for daytime and one for nighttime...if you know what I mean.