PDA

View Full Version : Arnie Up To No-good ???

Not So Fast
01-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Did I just hear right that good ole Arnie wants to have the taxpayers of California subsidize (sp?) health insurance for ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS?? Say it aint so please. This along with giving them access to S.S. funds will be the doom of this great nation.:( NSF

RitcheyRch
01-08-2007, 04:20 PM
I believe you heard correctly.
Did I just hear right that good ole Arnie wants to have the taxpayers of California subsidize (sp?) health insurance for ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS?? Say it aint so please. This along with giving them access to S.S. funds will be the doom of this great nation.:( NSF

Mandelon
01-08-2007, 04:24 PM
It might be cheaper to provide health care, than emergency services, which is where they all go now. The use the ER as primary care. :mad:
Which means we are already paying for it anyway. Maybe an alien tax ought to be implemented to help offset the cost.....

shockwaveharry
01-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Did I just hear right that good ole Arnie wants to have the taxpayers of California subsidize (sp?) health insurance for ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS??
He didn't say it, his wife did. Arnold's lips just happened to be moving at the same time so everyone assumed it was him...

Jbb
01-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Here's an Idea.......As they are nothing more than criminals, being here Illegally.....how bout Arnie offer them.......nothing...

BarryMac
01-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Here's an Idea.......As they are nothing more than criminals, being here Illegally.....how bout Arnie offer them.......nothing...
Well, not nothing, how about a 1st class INS bus ride back to Mexico???

Jbb
01-08-2007, 04:41 PM
And a bill for the ride when they get there.....?

Moneypitt
You can't offer them nothing!.... How about 2 1/2 -3 hots and a cot in the gray bar hotel and a free flight to the SOUTHERN BORDER OF MEXICO. (Land at the southern most airstrip in Mexico). .......MP

bordsmnj
send mexico the f567ing bill while we're at to. if the don't pay FORECLOSE. **** mexico.

Rexone
01-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Problem is "our government" has been inviting them in essentially for decades now even though it is illegal. This has created a giant problem that cannot be fixed, only bandaided up. There's 20 million here (a number I remember from the news somewhere so don't hit me on it if I'm off a few mil), and no viable means to back it up to zero. We've (our government) allowed them to come here, work here, have kids here, establish a life here, utilize our medical and educational systems for free, with no end in sight to the process or the continuation of unrestricted immigration. It is our government's fault plain and simple. They let the cattle out of the corral and that's pretty much the end of the story.
To stop the mistake is the best that can be hoped for imo, and that needs to come from the federal level, not state by state. The federal government allowed the problem to develop over decades and the federal government needs to stop the continuation of it. You will never be able to send the people home that are already here. There is simply no logistical or viable way to do so.
But if the government (federal) doesn't stop it this is where we're headed. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135182)

BEER&WATER
01-08-2007, 06:05 PM
move out of cali now
why you still can

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Just the unpaid bill in California for those a-hole to have their children topped 400 milion last year... That is 400 million we as taxpayers paid for little Pedro to become an American. They come here , drop their child, and leave the bill for us to pay. Well.... those Meskins were soooo smart to nationalize their oil industry, we should start taking their oil for our reserve and just hand them the bills their citizens leave behind for payment. Their government prints maps and now provides them with GPS's to invade our country... let us just send them the bill.:mad:

Rexone
01-08-2007, 07:24 PM
move out of cali now
why you still can
It goes way beyond Cali now. Even northern states are seeing illegal immigrants swarm in primarily because there are already so many in cali. They are fueled by jobs and will go wherever there is work. The border states are getting full so they're going further now. It's a federal government problem and needs to be controlled by the feds.

bubbletop409
01-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Screw a first class bus ride, how about in the back of a cattle truck, or jammed like saradines in a container. Pack em in so tight, they have to stand all the way back to that adobe dung pile they ran away from.

BEER&WATER
01-08-2007, 07:58 PM
It goes way beyond Cali now. Even northern states are seeing illegal immigrants swarm in primarily because there are already so many in cali. They are fueled by jobs and will go wherever there is work. The border states are getting full so they're going further now. It's a federal government problem and needs to be controlled by the feds.
we arnt giving them the goodies here in az that cali is !!!

No Name
01-08-2007, 08:01 PM
This along with giving them access to S.S. funds will be the doom of this great nation.:( NSF
I honestly believe they have already done that.:(

Flyinbowtie
01-08-2007, 08:04 PM
The Governor is in no way a conservative, and has never pretended to be.
He wants to pay for this by laying the bill on doctors, hospitals, businesses, and every other potential source of income. In otherwords, on us. Because our health care and overall cost of living will rise significantly as the entities he forces to pay the freight pass along the bill to us.
It is a federal problem, and the truth of the matter is we are spinning our wheels until we gather the political will to force our federal representatives to effectively control the border, (Fences built and manned in the spirit of Folsom Prison will work.)
Then go after the people who hire them.
Eliminate the route.(open border)
Eliminate the bait. ( Good under-the-table jobs)
Eliminate the bennies (Free schooling, free medical care, welfare, subsidized housing, etc. etc.)
There is an entire industry out there being developed just to cater to these people. Doesn't the public see that?
Attacking the problem at both ends is the only way this is going to work.
Frankly, I don't think the people in this country have the political will to force the issue. We continue to elect people who haven't the courage to do what is right for the nation, even when the nation hasn't the foresight to see it.
We have become a nation populated by large numbers of people who want their lawns mowed cheap, houses built cheap, etc. We don't mind contributing to the problem by hiring people standing in front of Home Depot, as long as we can save a buck or two. Anybody that tells me these people are only taking jobs Americans won't do hasn't listened to truckers on the CB radio lately. Traveling highway 99 and I-5 down to SoCal and back home for Christmas I never once heard a Truck Driver speaking English on the radio.
The majority of us don't show up for elections, we'd rather stay home and watch some mind-numbing sitcom on TV. We don't give a damn about what happens beyond the curb in front of our homes, as long as we can find a way to continue to live the lifestyle we want, even if it does require wearing blinders.
I don't think a damn thing will be done until we get hit, hard, by a terrorist attack team that enters from the south. Right now you could drive a convoy of semis across the desert into this country and nobody would do a damn thing about it.
But people won't believe that until it happens. It is sorta like a water shortage; nobody believes there is a water shortage until nothing comes out of THEIR faucet, then, by god, there is a problem, and somebody needs to fix it.

jammin
01-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Understand!!! THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!! No rights to nothing except a a$$ kicking and a quick trip home PERIOD.... The only one's stopping this are the librals, they need their a$$ kicked too... Or they can pay my share. One or the other. It's them or us, who are YOU gonna choose?

Rexone
01-08-2007, 08:21 PM
He wants to pay for this by laying the bill on doctors, hospitals, businesses, and every other potential source of income. In otherwords, on us. Because our health care and overall cost of living will rise significantly as the entities he forces to pay the freight pass along the bill to us.
It is a federal problem, and the truth of the matter is we are spinning our wheels until we gather the political will to force our federal representatives to effectively control the border, (Fences built and manned in the spirit of Folsom Prison will work.)
Eliminate the bennies (Free schooling, free medical care, welfare, subsidized housing, etc. etc.)
There is an entire industry out there being developed just to cater to these people. Doesn't the public see that?
Frankly, I don't think the people in this country have the political will to force the issue. We continue to elect people who haven't the courage to do what is right for the nation, even when the nation hasn't the foresight to see it.
We have become a nation populated by large numbers of people who want their lawns mowed cheap, houses built cheap, etc. We don't mind contributing to the problem by hiring people standing in front of Home Depot, as long as we can save a buck or two. Anybody that tells me these people are only taking jobs Americans won't do hasn't listened to truckers on the CB radio lately. Traveling highway 99 and I-5 down to SoCal and back home for Christmas I never once heard a Truck Driver speaking English on the radio.
The majority of us don't show up for elections, we'd rather stay home and watch some mind-numbing sitcom on TV. We don't give a damn about what happens beyond the curb in front of our homes, as long as we can find a way to continue to live the lifestyle we want, even if it does require wearing blinders.
I don't think a damn thing will be done until we get hit, hard, by a terrorist attack team that enters from the south. Right now you could drive a convoy of semis across the desert into this country and nobody would do a damn thing about it.
But people won't believe that until it happens. It is sorta like a water shortage; nobody believes there is a water shortage until nothing comes out of THEIR faucet, then, by god, there is a problem, and somebody needs to fix it.
Well stated. I agree 100%.

totenhosen
01-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Very true. I've seen it rear its ugly head when I visited in-laws in Minnesota.

Misogynist
01-08-2007, 09:44 PM
I have a cousin that lives in DC.... THEY ARE STANDING ON THE STREETS IN OUR NATION'S CAPITAL!... They have got to go! Send the bill for all the unpaid services to the Mexican Government. Put up trade and import barriers until they comply. We need to get tough with these sleazy Mexican politicians. Instead of fixing their own poverty issues... they export them to us. grrrrrrrrrr............ :mad: We should be sending in M1A1 tanks into Mexico city... not Iraq. The Mexican government is our enemy. They are on our doorstep and their intent is to overthrow our government and subvert our welfare system. They will strip away the wealth of this country while our politicians place a welcome mat at their feet. :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-08-2007, 09:55 PM
I agree with Mandy. The whole thing makes me want to vomit, however. I need to find my family a sponsor so we can move to Australia. :mad: This country is going to hell in a handbasket.

BarryMac
01-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Post of the decade...

YeLLowBoaT
01-09-2007, 07:37 AM
Some of his proposels I agree with( all but the threating ppl reguardless of rather they are citz or not)
I think we should provide medical to all childern under the age of 18 as long as they are a citz. I also think dental( not braces) should be provided as well.
A child does not have a choice if they are born into a family that has hleath care or not.
The only prob is who is going to pay for it.
I don't think we should provide any medical to those that are not citzens unless they pay for it.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-09-2007, 07:52 AM
To paraphrase Ross Perot:
That giant sucking sound is businesses leaving California.

Baja Big Dog
01-09-2007, 08:15 AM
OK folks...quit yor bitchin..I have the answer, in a previous thread we all agreed that it is impossible to get a good Mexican meal in Havasu......lets move um all to Havasu and start Mexican resturants....................
Holy shit, I shoud be in politics!!!!:idea:

ParkerRat
01-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Well Said, The average Joe like you and me needs to start taking a stand on this. If you’re not going to do anything about it, don’t bitch about it! I have stopped hiring illegal’s and would do anything I could if I thought there was something I could do. I am paying a lot more attention now to who I vote for. Unfortunately there aren’t enough people to vote for that will take a stand on this. There never will be until people like us make enough noise to make it popular for the politicians to be Pro-Immigration enforcement. Just my 2 cents.