PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about a refinance

jbone
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey guys,
I'm thinking about refinancing either my second or rolling everything into one loan. I'd like to pull out some money and keep the fees to as close to zero as possible.
Anyone have a good loan person to talk to? I'm in the Chula Vista area of San Diego.
J

FASTERDAMITT
01-10-2007, 09:12 PM
I have my own store. Direct or Broker lending. Send me your details.
Tom@mortgagesolutioncenter.net
Thanks,
Tom

Throttle
01-10-2007, 09:40 PM
yeah, I would like to just get some money from the tree... can I borrow a ladder, the tree is a bit out of reach...

Hardly Satisfied
01-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey guys,
I'm thinking about refinancing either my second or rolling everything into one loan. I'd like to pull out some money and keep the fees to as close to zero as possible.
Anyone have a good loan person to talk to? I'm in the Chula Vista area of San Diego.
J
Get with Toby, he can take care of you he's down iin the san diego area. He is TOBTEK on the boards 1-760-638-3810

TOBTEK
01-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Jbone........ im really close to you (up in Poway) Would like to talk with you and help if possible. My # is 760-638-3810 Thanks, Toby

Caljamr
01-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Anybody for us Vegas people. I'm already at 5.5% fixed, so it's hard to find a good deal.

Cole Trickle
01-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Anybody for us Vegas people. I'm already at 5.5% fixed, so it's hard to find a good deal.
Keep it as is:)
Maybe do a short term HELOC for improvements.

Wmc
01-11-2007, 09:47 AM
I lend in Vegas. I would keep the 1st and do a 2nd if you need some cash. Call me if you need some pricing. We have great rates on fixed 2nds. Wendi 951-990-0328, Provident Bank Mortgage. We lend in AZ, CA & NV.

abraman1326
01-11-2007, 09:51 AM
I believe jertboatguru on the boards lends in Vegas as well. Drop him a PM, or PM me for his #.

deltarat
01-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Call my wife she can help you as well. I will PM her # to you.

BoatFloating
01-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Blood is in the water here comes the sharks....:D

Jetaholic
01-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Refinance...kinda funny that word "finance"...you remove just one letter and it becomes....
FIANCE
Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!! :D :D :D

Screaming Pete
01-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Home loan reps that i know on the boards are:
Brady Bunch
Grape Ape
Tobtek
tamaliewagon
all in the san diego and the first does both ca and nv las vegas area. nothing like helping a brother make his boat pmt.
pete

code8
01-11-2007, 11:18 AM
funny that your gonna refi. I was thinking about it too. I'm going to try out a my neighbor up the street. I'll let you know. Hopefully, it wont be like our old neighbor and the GREAT deal she gave me:eek: The only thing is I have a pre pay penalty (3 years) and I'm on my 2nd year right now.
From what I was reading Jan. and Feb is good time to refi. The rates are low enough to take that chance. The rates are going to raise sometime soon. Just like everyhthing else, once it goes down, it has to go back up sometime. Gotta catch the ride at the bottom.
I'll call you later and let you know. Sorry for not picking up the compression tester. I've been busy at work and school started again for the girls.
Oh-yeah nice CHARGER banners all around your car! They might go all the way!!!!!!!:D

Caljamr
01-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Thanks to everyone for the replies.

ViB
01-11-2007, 12:08 PM
One more for the list. I would suggest calling a few to find the best deal!
chris brown
CB Investments, Inc.
2400 W. Coast Hwy.; Ste. N
Newport Beach, CA 92663
PHONE#949-631-7480
FAX#949-631-5614
e-mail: chris@cbinvestments.com
it may help to mention the referral to Chris from Stuart

OutCole'd
01-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Blood is in the water here comes the sharks....:D
Aint that the truth around here. :D

HM
01-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Good luck....there are only about 500 mortgage people on the boards - including me. But don't call me. I won't promise you the lowest rate and the lowest costs. I will tell you stuff you don't want to hear. I will tell you that everything you think about mortgages is actually wrong. You will cry, you will laugh, you will have serious contemplation about your financial goals. I will give you homework and refuse to work with you if you don't do it. I will shake the foundation of everything you thought to be true. I will change your definition of what you consider to be your most valuable assets. So, don't call me. :D

DCBDaytona
01-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Aint that the truth around here. :D
:eek: The future looks bright for some of us.
HELOC this, HELOC that...Second Mortgage this, Second Mortgage that.:D Come on, you TOO can have an F-29.:)

ViB
01-11-2007, 12:35 PM
HELOC this, HELOC that...Second Mortgage this, Second Mortgage that.:D Come on, you TOO can have an F-29.
One of the best quotes I've seen for a while LMAO!!

TOBTEK
01-11-2007, 01:55 PM
HELOC this, HELOC that...Second Mortgage this, Second Mortgage that.:D Come on, you TOO can have an F-29.:)
you should HOPE SO, need those big dollar boats to keep rolling out so pops has something to work on. IF I heard correctly that is:)

DCBDaytona
01-11-2007, 02:05 PM
you should HOPE SO, need those big dollar boats to keep rolling out so pops has something to work on. IF I heard correctly that is:)
Atleast somebody understood.;)

abraman1326
01-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Ok, how do I save this in my sig line?
BRA

Caljamr
01-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Good luck....there are only about 500 mortgage people on the boards - including me. But don't call me. I won't promise you the lowest rate and the lowest costs. I will tell you stuff you don't want to hear. I will tell you that everything you think about mortgages is actually wrong. You will cry, you will laugh, you will have serious contemplation about your financial goals. I will give you homework and refuse to work with you if you don't do it. I will shake the foundation of everything you thought to be true. I will change your definition of what you consider to be your most valuable assets. So, don't call me. :D
This is the exact reason why every couple of years i get a hair up my butt and my mind runs wild with what i could buy with all my equity. Even went as far as had the numbers run and had the paper work in front of me to be signed. Then i had a moment of clarity and walked away. Thanks for the smack on the face. I'll just stay content with what i have and not touch my equity. But it's always nice to dream. :)

Devil's Advocate
01-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I need to refi this year too on my 80/20 interest only loans....http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

BoatFloating
01-11-2007, 02:42 PM
And don't forget to sell your soul to the devil....:devil:

TOBTEK
01-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Atleast somebody understood.;)
SO the rumors are correct? pops is the new owner? Very cool if So :)

rdcjuanb
01-11-2007, 02:49 PM
With all the mortgage people on this thread. What should I look out for. I have always used the same company since I bought my first house and all my refi's etc. I have no idea where I should be or if I need to be talking to others, I am looking to combine my first and second into one.

FASTERDAMITT
01-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Get three quotes, make sure they know you will shop them and inform them you know what bait & switch means!:)

Bre
01-13-2007, 03:46 PM
I can help you too if you haven't already been helped. Go with someone you know and someone that can explain the way everything works to you. Tamalewagon and Tobtek live in San Diego if you want someone local.

HCS
01-13-2007, 03:49 PM
I can help you too if you haven't already been helped. Go with someone you know and someone that can explain the way everything works to you. Tamalewagon and Tobtek live in San Diego if you want someone local.
What's the rate on 30 year fixed seconds?