PDA

View Full Version : Jordy...Out of control....

Jbb
01-11-2007, 05:37 AM
lol.... (http://www.break.com/index/tigger_knocks_out_kid.html)

Jordy
01-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Hey, The JBB, please make note that my avatar is not Tigger, but rather Hobbes as in Calvin and Hobbes. I believe that Knucklehead was rockin' the Tigger avatar for a while. ;)
Oh, and RD SUX!!! :D

Jbb
01-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Hobbes, not Tigger...noted....my bad......sorry!
rd sux!

Ziggy
01-11-2007, 08:51 AM
You got to know that kid did something for Tigger to react in that way....his movement looks like a reaction to being stung or pinched.
Maybe it was Jordy in disguise :D

AZKC
01-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Hey, The JBB, please make note that my avatar is not Tigger, but rather Hobbes as in Calvin and Hobbes. I believe that Knucklehead was rockin' the Tigger avatar for a while. ;)
Oh, and RD SUX!!! :D
Man how many times do you have to tell people this:confused: its as bad as everybody thinking Hansen's a chick:D

Jbb
01-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Man how many times do you have to tell people this:confused: its as bad as everybody thinking Hansen's a chick:D
Hansons not a chick...?

lucky
01-11-2007, 09:42 AM
punched the Tigger out :D that ought to go for the heated racist thread of the day :)

Moneypitt
01-11-2007, 09:43 AM
It looks like it was accidental. The person in the costume has limited vision, especially to the side, and the clip shows it was a sweeping motion to the side, reactionary to something the kid did. Looks to be another "deep pockets" fishing expedition........MP

HM
01-11-2007, 10:38 AM
You got to know that kid did something for Tigger to react in that way....his movement looks like a reaction to being stung or pinched.
Maybe it was Jordy in disguise :D
The kid is full of shit. And, I agree, it does not look like a punch...it looks like Tigger is turning to push the kid away and catches him in the face...not an attempt to punch him. The dad says that he "clocked" him. The kids face barely even moves and he is wearing glasses that stayed on his face. You can see Tigger arch and turn to something being done to him. You can see the kid's arm move the moment before the Tigger reacts.
Why would Tigger purposely punch a kid while being video taped? C'mon! What makes more sense...Tigger just randomly punching a kid on video tape and lose his job...OR.. a teenage little punk thinking it would be funny to do some shit to Tigger?
Of course Disney is appologizing - they want to avoid a lawsuit, even if the kid is at fault. I am sure the cast gets trained to not react to that kind of stuff.
Put the kid on a polygraph.