PDA

View Full Version : It's Official.......

Brady Bunch
01-12-2007, 11:32 AM
He’s Back – Couture Returns to Face Sylvia at UFC 68!
Randy has not fought since his loss and subsequent retirement last February to Chuck Liddell.

NOTALENT
01-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Yup...I saw it this morning....going to be a interesting fight. I think they should have just gave Crocop the shot, but I guess they will make more money this way. I think he has a good chance seeing how Sylvias last two fight against Monson and Arlovski were nothing special. He seems to be fighting way to cautiously

Bense468
01-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah but crocop and randy would be cool, and thats what they may be lining up. I personally would like to see cro-crop drop weight and run light heavy. title fight with chuck.

NOTALENT
01-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah but crocop and randy would be cool, and thats what they may be lining up. I personally would like to see cro-crop drop weight and run light heavy. title fight with chuck.
Im waiting to have Wanderlei come over to fight chuck. That will be a great fight...but he cant use his stomps in the UFC:D

Bense468
01-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Im waiting to have Wanderlei come over to fight chuck. That will be a great fight...but he cant use his stomps in the UFC:D
We all have been waiting for that. Interesting to see how the knees would do. I am a chuck fan though from day one.

Brady Bunch
01-12-2007, 12:16 PM
I heard Chuck on the Ferrall show the other night. He all but confirmed his next fight will be against Rampage.... This will be a great fight. Chuck is getting paid serious money these days and he said he needs 3-4 more sucessful title defenses and he can retire very wealthy.

NOTALENT
01-12-2007, 12:23 PM
I heard Chuck on the Ferrall show the other night. He all but confirmed his next fight will be against Rampage.... This will be a great fight. Chuck is getting paid serious money these days and he said he needs 3-4 more sucessful title defenses and he can retire very wealthy.
With all his endorsements from Xcience he doesnt have enough money yet??? :D It will good fight. I hope Randleman got his edge back. You know chuck has something to prove in this fight.:)

GrapeApe
01-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Yup...I saw it this morning....going to be a interesting fight. I think they should have just gave Crocop the shot, but I guess they will make more money this way. I think he has a good chance seeing how Sylvias last two fight against Monson and Arlovski were nothing special. He seems to be fighting way to cautiously
99% of the New UFC fans have never seen or heard of CroCop. They need to build up his image before he is Champ. It will make everyone a ton more money. I think this will ultimately lead to a Liddell Vs. CroCop bout that will Unite Both Weight Belts.. More then likely, Liddell will move up to Heavyweight if he keeps mopping up the Lightheavy's..
*** GrapeApe ***