PDA

View Full Version : Yeah..Baby...FRIDAY!!!!

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 06:11 AM
GOOD MORNING!!!Well.....we finally made it. Awesome night last night. 2 week's in a row with the same FREE Brazilian Beer!!! Im feeling the effects again though... :cry: and then we have the BOAT SHOW tommorow!! WHOHOO...!!

Flashover
01-27-2006, 07:07 AM
What beer is it? Is it BRAHMA BEER. That is pretty dam good Brazilian beer. :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 07:11 AM
What beer is it? Is it BRAHMA BEER. That is pretty dam good Brazilian beer. :crossx:
Yup...that's the stuff. Thank's I have been trying to think of the name. 2 week's in a row they were promoting it at the bar. Hot little chick just kept bringing me a new cup... :crossx:

AltarGirl
01-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Hooray for Friday! Still have to work though :cry: It should be a quick day though luckily. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the boat show & putting names w/faces. :) :)
See you there!

havaduner
01-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Friday is great, but I need this month to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Hooray for Friday! Still have to work though :cry: It should be a quick day though luckily. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the boat show & putting names w/faces. :) :)
See you there!
Yeah...work sucks!!!!
So what's up tommorow....any meeting points, times???

Hardly Satisfied
01-27-2006, 07:18 AM
Good morning everyone,looks like it's going to be a nice weekend :rollside: :rollside:

AltarGirl
01-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah...work sucks!!!!
So what's up tommorow....any meeting points, times???
I've never been, so I'm not sure where anything there is, but I think there was some talk of meeting at the bar (is that near the DCB booth) at 12pm. I'm pretty sure that's what he said, but don't quote me on that. :rolleyes:

rivergoer
01-27-2006, 07:28 AM
good morning evryone..hell yeah its friday!!!! yeah it will be a nice wekend..surfing boatshow (hopefully) and colorsanding the boat and redoing some stuff on it :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Happy Friday folks!!! Seems like we were all just complaining about it being monday. How time flies..... :rollside:
I have to go to SD on sunday for my nephews christening meanwhile my husband and friends are going riding. :mad: :yuk: :cry:
I wonder where my chum, Amanda is.... :D

Tom Brown
01-27-2006, 07:36 AM
I have to go to SD on sunday for my nephews christening meanwhile my husband and friends are going riding. :mad: :yuk: :cry:
Can't you just say a couple of hail mary's from Glamis using a cell phone? I'm sure he'll understand.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-27-2006, 07:37 AM
Can't you just say a couple of hail mary's from Glamis using a cell phone? I'm sure he'll understand.
LOL, its not like he'll remember if I am there or not, right???? :rollside:

Tom Brown
01-27-2006, 07:40 AM
LOL, its not like he'll remember if I am there or not, right???? :rollside:
Yeah.
Can't you take him out for a christening toke when you get back from riding?

a catered life
01-27-2006, 07:44 AM
Yup...that's the stuff. Thank's I have been trying to think of the name. 2 week's in a row they were promoting it at the bar. Hot little chick just kept bringing me a new cup... :crossx:
pay attention people there are some key words here
bar, hot, chick, new, cup someone had a good night :p

rivergoer
01-27-2006, 07:52 AM
sex,sex,sex,sex,hummer,anal sex,4 chicks at once....now that is a good night :)

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 07:53 AM
pay attention people there are some key words here
bar, hot, chick, new, cup someone had a good night :p
Haha...yup...definatley a good night...but it sucks gettin home @ 2am wakin up @ 4:30 for work...almost feels like it's not worth it. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
01-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Good Morning to allllll my ***boat Chums!
Good morning Mrs BordsmnChum! Hope your day is Chumtastic!
:D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-27-2006, 07:58 AM
Good Morning to allllll my ***boat Chums!
Good morning Mrs BordsmnChum! Hope your day is Chumtastic!
:D :D :D
I chum you so much!! xoxoxoxo

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:00 AM
But since it's NT telling the story we all assume its 90% BS. Take everything out except the Bar and thats probably closer to the truth :D
Hey, I learned from the best. :D

a catered life
01-27-2006, 08:01 AM
Haha...yup...definatley a good night...but it sucks gettin home @ 2am wakin up @ 4:30 for work...almost feels like it's not worth it. :rollside:
ouch 2 then up at 4 i do remember those days :cry:

Do F150's Float?
01-27-2006, 08:02 AM
I chum you so much!! xoxoxoxo
I chum you more than this chum bucket!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/Myspace%20Crap/slick_master_chum_bucket_2.jpg
OMG...i almost chummed myself last night!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-27-2006, 08:14 AM
I chum you more than this chum bucket!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/Myspace%20Crap/slick_master_chum_bucket_2.jpg
OMG...i almost chummed myself last night!!!
I cannot think of anything chum clever to say. I just keep laughin about last night. I tried to explain to a coworker and she sooooo did not get it. I guess you had to be there.
Oh, and its Mrs. Chumsmnj, not Bordsmnchum. hahahahah
Does Chum Float??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:21 AM
ouch 2 then up at 4 i do remember those days :cry:
haha..it feels like these types of nighs should be in the past for me... :220v: Not to mention we started at taco surf from 5-8 went home for a one hour power nap. Now I have 2 rockstars infront of me... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
01-27-2006, 08:22 AM
I cannot think of anything chum clever to say. I just keep laughin about last night. I tried to explain to a coworker and she sooooo did not get it. I guess you had to be there.
Oh, and its Mrs. Chumsmnj, not Bordsmnchum. hahahahah
Does Chum Float??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
Sorry Mrs Chumsmnj! I forgot.... I had such a chummy ache last night... we TOTALLY burned like, 80 calories (at least...) Too bad RB wasn't there...he could have been Chum Bound :D
And i didn't even bother to try to explain to anyone... i knew they'd just look at me like i was crazy... lol
Where's Squeezin Chumtra??? :rollside:

Cole Trickle
01-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Mornin all :)
Today should be a good day I leave at Noon for Vegas :crossx: :220v:

Do F150's Float?
01-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Today should be a good day I leave at Non for Vegas :crossx: :220v:
CHUM TRICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good morning ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Sorry Mrs Chumsmnj! I forgot.... I had such a chummy ache last night... we TOTALLY burned like, 80 calories (at least...) Too bad RB wasn't there...he could have been Chum Bound :D
And i didn't even bother to try to explain to anyone... i knew they'd just look at me like i was crazy... lol
Where's Squeezin Chumtra??? :rollside:
There are 3 coworkers in my office right now discussing insurance and I not paying attention to them and reading this and I keep busting up laughing and they just turn and look at me like "What the chum is wrong with you?"
I cannot stop laughing. I wish RB was there last night. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-27-2006, 08:26 AM
CHUM TRICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good morning ;)
OMG!!!!!!! You just made me snort from laughing so hard with that one! :p

Do F150's Float?
01-27-2006, 08:27 AM
OMG!!!!!!! You just made me snort from laughing so hard with that one! :p
I choked on my Chumster a little!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Big Ball Chummer!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh dear... :220v:

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Today should be a good day I leave at Non for Vegas :crossx: :220v:
how do you leave at NON???? :crossx: :D Damn...I watched Days of thunder a couple night ago....forgot how sick that movie is!!! :D

Cole Trickle
01-27-2006, 08:33 AM
how do you leave at NON???? :crossx: :D Damn...I watched Days of thunder a couple night ago....forgot how sick that movie is!!! :D
Dam!!!
It's to Chumin early to spell check!! :cool:
Brandon,
Is your Boat at Magic/Sleek in Corona?

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Dam!!!
It's to Chumin early to spell check!! :cool:
Brandon,
Is your Boat at Magic/Sleek in Corona?
Yup...how did you know.... :idea: :D

Silver
01-27-2006, 08:37 AM
Wait til your doing it as you get older................ :cool:
WOW.....I am so wise! Off to Vegas to do a little of both!

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Wait til your doing it as you get older................ :cool:
WOW.....I am so wise! Off to Vegas to do a little of both!
I will be a ROCKIN and ROLLIN when im a granpda!! haha...in the middle of the mosh pits with my cane!!! :D
Win me some money...and lets set something up next week. :crossx:
Have fun.

Cole Trickle
01-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Yup...how did you know.... :idea: :D
They had it parked out back by the dumpster and were using it for overflow;)
Any bites?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2491sleek.jpg

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:10 AM
They had it parked out back by the dumpster and were using it for overflow;)
Any bites?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2491sleek.jpg
Haha..figures.... :crossx: I had one guy who was serious..wanted to buy..but I didnt want to drop the price just yet. Sean said he would handle it so...im giving them a shot.
You buying a new boat...or just slanging rhinos???

Cole Trickle
01-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Haha..figures.... :crossx: I had one guy who was serious..wanted to buy..but I didnt want to drop the price just yet. Sean said he would handle it so...im giving them a shot.
You buying a new boat...or just slanging rhinos???
I just bought a 2005 28' Enforcer before last season.I don't think I need a new one until I hit 80 hours.
I was there picking up my Rhino.

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:30 AM
I just bought a 2005 28' Enforcer before last season.I don't think I need a new one until I hit 80 hours.
I was there picking up my Rhino.
Haha...well I have seen the way you drive....did you want me to break it in for you....????? :crossx: :D j/k
Nice...Rhino looks good.

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:31 AM
You should have taken the first serious offer.....You will end up selling it for less than what he offered.......RB learned that mistake :( I ended up selling it to the same guy for a grand less than the original offer :(
I almost did....but sean convinced me he would get me what im looking for. They just looked it over did the inspection and cleaned her up...said its all good. Now comes the fun part...and if it doesnt sell....I still have my boat...not a bad side to it... :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Half the day's over and im Hyper off the 2 Rockstars!!!!! :crossx: