PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 of "24" !!!

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 02:48 PM
OK, how many of you freaks watched that last night... What a start!
I couldn't figure out how they were going to get him back, but they did...
I hope that last nights episode sets in stone that Jack can be trusted by the President for once and for all, and that he will given carte blanche from now on.
I just don't know how they are going to bring him back into the fold... Two hours in and he is already going against the Presidents orders, shooting up and torturing terrorists, foiling subway bombs and aligning with known terrorists. And that is just the first episode!
Watching the second part again tonight... who else is hooked already?

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 02:52 PM
I watched it for the first time last night:D
Pretty sure we are hooked........JB needs a huge raise!!

Dawn Patrol
01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
I have been hooked from the beginning on this show. Its the only show that I have to come down from just to go to bed.:) Cant wait for tonight.

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 03:15 PM
I watched it for the first time last night:D
Pretty sure we are hooked........JB needs a huge raise!!
In my opinion (which seems to get me in a lot of trouble around here lately... ;) ) It is the best show that has ever been on TV...

Phat Matt
01-15-2007, 03:16 PM
We watched it last night in Glamis. I had a hard time concentrating with the hangover. :eek:
Maybe I'll watch it again on tivo before tonights show.

Phat Matt
01-15-2007, 03:16 PM
In my opinion (which seems to get me in a lot of trouble around here lately... ;) ) It is the best show that has ever been on TV...
I have to agree with you there.

spectras only
01-15-2007, 03:17 PM
It sure set the tone for "watch out america" ,don't ride the subway :idea: :D

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 03:24 PM
I have to agree with you there.
Nut swinger;):D

HBjet
01-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Watched it last night too, and will be watching tonights as well. I was wondering how they were going to bring him back. They sure didn't take long. I just wonder what the President had to give up in order to get Jack. I noticed a programmer from season one back too. Milo.
I have to laugh though, Jack is a cannibal now but he can't torture people...:idea: haha!
This should be another great season.
A little trivia too - What character was on 24 that is now on Heros?
HBjet

HBjet
01-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Froggy, btw, it's Day 6, not 5
HBjet:D

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Watched it last night too, and will be watching tonights as well. I was wondering how they were going to bring him back. They sure didn't take long. I just wonder what the President had to give up in order to get Jack. I noticed a programmer from season one back too. Milo.
I have to laugh though, Jack is a cannibal now but he can't torture people...:idea: haha!
This should be another great season.
A little trivia too - What character was on 24 that is now on Heros?
HBjet
I think that whatever price was paid to get Jack back will be coming up in future episodes... they can't let that lie.

photo chick
01-15-2007, 03:34 PM
We love it and have been addicted for a while.. We always watch the previous season on DVD over the Christmas holiday then can't wait for the beginning in January.. Cloe' cracks me up!!!!

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Froggy, btw, it's Day 6, not 5
HBjet:D
You sure? I thought last year was day 4...
Season one was the botched presidential assasination where his family is kidnapped by Victor Drazen
Second season was the crooked boyfriend with the totally hot but messed up sister act,
Season 3 was the virus one where Chase loses a hand and Jack smoked Ryan Chappelle (one of the all-time greatest plot twists)
Season 4 was where Jack worked for Heller after being fired by CTU and had the Marwan thing with the football and Jack had to fake his death which leads us to..
Oh yeah... Season 5 was when Palmer got smoked and Jack ended up saving everyone, getting the President impeached and got captured by the commies.
Wow... five seasons already. Which one was the Mexican heroin one again?

FryJet
01-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I started watching the first season and got hooked. I couldnt watch a few and got lost so I hav'nt watched it since. I guess I need a DVR.
Now me and my chick are hooked on Prison Break, thats show kicks ass in my opinion. It starts back up next Monday, cant wait.
F.J.

Tremor Therapy
01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
The playoffs come and go...but I was ready for the season to begin! I was hoping for a little more plot development with regard to the whole China thing...you know, maybe Jack getting out of irons and smokin' half the crew, but alas, I guess we will find out about some of that in the upcoming episodes!
1 thing though, the trailer for tonites epsiode had Jack saying something about not wanting to do this anymore....I hope that he doesn't go soft, because that is one of the big reasons I watch it!
Damn, do you think Bauer could take Chuck Norris in a winner take all cage match? :D

HBjet
01-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Season 1 - Assignation attempt on Senator Palmer / Jack's family kidnapped
Season 2 - Nuclear bomb is smuggled in and set off / Nina is brought back / Mason dies / Crazy sister
Season 3 - Jack and Chase are partners / Salizar brothers prepare to sell a deadly virus / Jack goes undercover again and runs into Nina / virus is released into the hotel / Tony gets arrested for saving Michelle.
Season 4 - Jack works for Heller and Heller is kidnapped / Jack goes to Tony for help and Tony gets put back in play / Nuclear Reactor melt down / Air Force One is shot down
Season 5 - Tony & Michelle are killed / Palmer killed / Jack comes out of hiding / Saves everyone again / Gets kidnapped again trying to talk to Kim
Now we are one season 6. It is hard to remember what season is what because so much happens in each one.
HBjet

Goldilocks
01-15-2007, 05:04 PM
I am so stoked that it is back on. I think Jack snapped out of it when the terrorist who was about to kill him told him his death would be for nothing. It's kind of like calling Marty McFly chicken :)
Can't wait for tonight. Looks like someone major might be killed off. If so, I wonder who is next??
And yes, it is, by far, the best show that has ever been on TV :)

Debbolas
01-15-2007, 05:09 PM
We tivo'd it last night so we could watch without commercials:D
Triva Question......Is it the boy that can fly with his brother (he takes on other peoples powers)? My daughter went to see Rocky 237 just to see that actor, he was on Gilmore Girls (If I'm thinking of the right actor)
:D

JetBoatRich
01-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Nothing like killing a guy by biting him in the neck:lightsabe

HBjet
01-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Triva Question......Is it the boy that can fly with his brother (he takes on other peoples powers)? My daughter went to see Rocky 237 just to see that actor, he was on Gilmore Girls (If I'm thinking of the right actor)
:D
Nope, Not Peter Petrelli
HBjet

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Gonna go watch last nights again without commercials... I love Tivo!
See you all tomorrow...

Phat Matt
01-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I am so stoked that it is back on. I think Jack snapped out of it when the terrorist who was about to kill him told him his death would be for nothing. It's kind of like calling Marty McFly chicken :)
Can't wait for tonight. Looks like someone major might be killed off. If so, I wonder who is next??
And yes, it is, by far, the best show that has ever been on TV :)
Nut swinger. :D

Not So Fast
01-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Gonna go watch last nights again without commercials... I love Tivo!
See you all tomorrow...
You know what Wes (If I can call you Wes?) since youare ex-seal you will know who Jack's actions and methods reminds me of, Richard Marcinko, what do ya think. NSF

Huckleberry
01-15-2007, 05:58 PM
I watched 24 for the first time last night and I'm hooked big time! I set the Tivo to record every episode in case I miss one!

Phat Matt
01-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooom
4 visitors to go. :eek:

voodoomedman
01-15-2007, 10:02 PM
I can't wait til next week. That's why I hate the show. Leaving me on pins and needles every week. He freakin shot Curtis and was done. Had his moment of weakness until the nuke went off. Now it's party time. And it looks like the dude is involved that was running the show behind the President Logan conspiracy.

HBjet
01-15-2007, 10:05 PM
I can't wait til next week. That's why I hate the show. Leaving me on pins and needles every week. He freakin shot Curtis and was done. Had his moment of weakness until the nuke went off. Now it's party time. And it looks like the dude is involved that was running the show behind the President Logan conspiracy.
That's right... I love it when Jack comes back all pissed off. This is really going to get good. Man, Curtis dead, and a nuke going off in less then 10 minutes... heck, he was in China 24 hours ago.... lol... I would hate to work with Jack, your day just goes to crap before you know it...
This is the greatest show!
HBjet

voodoomedman
01-15-2007, 10:10 PM
That's right... I love it when Jack comes back all pissed off. This is really going to get good. Man, Curtis dead, and a nuke going off in less then 10 minutes... heck, he was in China 24 hours ago.... lol... I would hate to work with Jack, your day just goes to crap before you know it...
This is the greatest show!
HBjet
When they are done with this show then they can make it last another 5 years by having Jack Bauer retire and then take 5 years to build a deckboat all the while saying how all other boats suck. Of course instead of kicking a$$ Jack will get his a$$ kicked all over ***boat.com. :D
J/K guys! Lighten up!

HBjet
01-15-2007, 10:12 PM
When they are done with this show then they can make it last another 5 years by having Jack Bauer retire and then take 5 years to build a deckboat all the while saying how all other boats suck. Of course instead of kicking a$$ Jack will get his a$$ kicked all over ***boat.com. :D
J/K guys! Lighten up!
That's just funny right there.... :) :) :)

bubbletop409
01-15-2007, 11:03 PM
I saw some facts about Jack on another forum that are worth sharing:
1 Jack can strangle someone with a cordless phone.
2 If everyone listened to Jack, the show would be called 12.
3 Want to stop illegal immigration? Put a cardboard cutout of Jack every 100
yards along the southern border.
One of my favorite shows of all time, Jacks the man. Does anyone happen to know when The Shields new season starts? Another one I'm hooked on.

Magic34
01-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Best show on TV by far.

HCS
01-15-2007, 11:16 PM
What?? Is it on Speed Vision?
Or maybe Barret Jackson? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/confused.gif

Tremor Therapy
01-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Damn! And to think that Jack kills with extreme prejudice already, what do you think he's gonna do to that terrorist when he gets his hands on him? :sqeyes: Too bad I'm gonna have to wait half the year to find out! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I think I'm gonna go home and watch both episodes less commercials...otta take about 2 1/2 hours, but that's the best 2 1/2 hours of tv I've ever watched! :D

voodoomedman
01-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Damn! And to think that Jack kills with extreme prejudice already, what do you think he's gonna do to that terrorist when he gets his hands on him? :sqeyes: Too bad I'm gonna have to wait half the year to find out! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I think I'm gonna go home and watch both episodes less commercials...otta take about 2 1/2 hours, but that's the best 2 1/2 hours of tv I've ever watched! :D
Yep. Every week should be two hours. I'll be waiting all week for the show and then it will end quickly on a cliffhanger and then make me wait another week. grrrrrrrrrrr.

AZKC
01-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Bower could kick Chucks ass:devil: he's so pissed right now:eek: