PDA

View Full Version : UFC Fans?

LLGirl
01-27-2006, 07:18 AM
Mr llgirl here. Have seen a few ufc threads over the last few months so I figured some of you may be fans. Huge news for So Cal. UFC will be having it's first fight in California at the Pond in Anaheim. Tickets go on sale saturday feb 4th. This event will sell out fast. Just a heads up in case anyone wants to go. It won't be advertised until super bowl weekend. Tito/Forest will be the main event with Arlovski/Sylvia a possible co main.
There will also be an autograph signing session at the pond next saturday from 11-1pm.

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 07:22 AM
Really??? Oh Hell Yeah!!!! Im fockin all over it!!! I have been hearing about Tito and Forest. I even talked to tito last week while at Hurricanes on HB Main st. His attitude has changed so much since UFC kicked him off...part of the new contract was he must change. Actually seemed like a nice guy to talk to again.

Flashover
01-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Why did they kick him off. I never knew that..

LLGirl
01-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Tito is all about promoting Tito. He will be the same trash talking Tito come fight time. That's what the fans like. Love him or hate him, people WILL pay to see him. That's what has made his career.
flashover, he had some really bad contract negotiations, he thought he was worth WAYYYY more than he was so they couldn't come to an agreement. Now he signed a modest three fight deal. First fight with Forrest, second with Ken Shamrock, third with the winner of Chuck/Randy.

hboldno7
01-27-2006, 08:41 AM
What is the date of the fights at the Pond?

core attitude
01-27-2006, 09:09 AM
What is the date of the fights at the Pond?
Saturday, April 15, 2006.

LaveyOne
01-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Have you all heard about the upcoming fight in Vegas ???
MATT HUGHES vs. ROYCE GRACIE !!!
Holy sh*t ! :jawdrop: :crossx: :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Poor Gracie....He is going to look like Lars from The Goonies when Hughes is done with him... :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Mr llgirl here. Have seen a few ufc threads over the last few months so I figured some of you may be fans. Huge news for So Cal. UFC will be having it's first fight in California at the Pond in Anaheim. Tickets go on sale saturday feb 4th. This event will sell out fast. Just a heads up in case anyone wants to go. It won't be advertised until super bowl weekend. Tito/Forest will be the main event with Arlovski/Sylvia a possible co main.
There will also be an autograph signing session at the pond next saturday from 11-1pm.
Hello Mr.LLGirl,
Will you be fighting in this one???
When is the fight??

LLGirl
01-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Hello Mr.LLGirl,
Will you be fighting in this one???
When is the fight??
Hi, this is the real LLGirl! I think it's time my hubby gets a screen name of his own! :p
No, he won't be fighting in UFC. Although we are off to Vegas next Friday for UFC 57!! Can't wait! Come on Chuck!! :rollside:

moneypit
01-27-2006, 01:13 PM
I go to all the fights. I treat alot of the fighters. I will be in Vegas next weekend for the fight.
The fight at the Pond should be a good card. Dont forget to order tixs immediately!!

intense
01-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi, this is the real LLGirl! I think it's time my hubby gets a screen name of his own! :p
No, he won't be fighting in UFC. Although we are off to Vegas next Friday for UFC 57!! Can't wait! Come on Chuck!! :rollside:
Sat down with Chuck the other day, man is he ready for this fight!

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 01:35 PM
I go to all the fights. I treat alot of the fighters. I will be in Vegas next weekend for the fight.
The fight at the Pond should be a good card. Dont forget to order tixs immediately!!
what kind of deal can you get me...... :idea: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2006, 01:53 PM
LOL! Thanks for the information. And yes time for him to get his own screen name. Enough of this hiding behind you. :) I am really looking forward to meeting you both soon at LL.
Dia

LLGirl
01-27-2006, 03:00 PM
LOL! Thanks for the information. And yes time for him to get his own screen name. Enough of this hiding behind you. :) I am really looking forward to meeting you both soon at LL.
Dia
Yes, you'll have to come out to Lost Lake this spring/summer! We met your husband last summer, nice guy!

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes, you'll have to come out to Lost Lake this spring/summer! We met your husband last summer, nice guy!
Are you sure that was my husband???? LOL :) :) J/K
I am looking forward to it. :)

moneypit
01-27-2006, 10:08 PM
what kind of deal can you get me...... :idea: :D
I wish I could.. all i get is my pass.. sorry

hboldno7
02-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Presale for this event started this morning at 10. The promotion code for presale purchase on ticketmaster.com is ufc59

little rowe boat
02-02-2006, 02:40 PM
When do these tickets go on sale????

GrapeApe
02-02-2006, 04:45 PM
TIXS go on sale Saturday.... We have a Big Group that will be there.. As always.. 10 friends flying in tomorrow morning for this fight..
*** Grape Ape ***

Garrddogg
02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
ufc presale till 10:00 tonight password is UFC59

LLGirl
02-02-2006, 05:27 PM
mr llgirl here. tickets are selling faster than any other ufc. If you're serious about going to this one, buy your tickets this weekend. Scalpers are now in this game, and purchase a LOT of tickets. Between that and the so cal location, it will sell out fast.

WUTWZAT
02-02-2006, 06:43 PM
mr llgirl here. tickets are selling faster than any other ufc. If you're serious about going to this one, buy your tickets this weekend. Scalpers are now in this game, and purchase a LOT of tickets. Between that and the so cal location, it will sell out fast.
Whos is selling the tickets and do you have a number or website where we can get them.
Thanks
Jason

LLGirl
02-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Ticketmaster selling them. Use ufc59 as password tonight. Saturday at 11am you can get them at ticketmaster or at the pond ticket office. My guess is that by next week it may be tough to get groups of tickets together in the good seats.
Rumor is that the lightweights may make their return that weekend also. Hope its true! We're off to vegas. Enjoy the fights everyone.

LLGirl
02-02-2006, 09:46 PM
oh yeah, don't use a space between ufc and 59, just ufc59 for the password. Just checked again. All the floor and remaining $400 seats are gone. And this is just the presale. Damn scalpers are eating this up.

dmontzsta
02-02-2006, 10:01 PM
UFC = ownage.