PDA

View Full Version : The Bear Downs' Move...

Mrs. Bear Down
01-16-2007, 10:47 AM
I just wanted to take the time to THANK EVERYONEÂ… for their assistance on Saturday with the move. You guys are all some wonderful people and man I've never seen a house get moved in 20mins in my life!!! And thanks to everyone that tried but got held up, or confused on the times. Your generosity and kindness are all sooo appreciated. We have met some truly awesome people on these boards, and I can't wait to make many memories in the future with parties & boating!!:D
Thank guys!
We love you!
Monica & Memo
"The Bear Downs"

little rowe boat
01-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Congrats on the move. Is the Havasu home a permanent residence or vacation home and if so where in Riverside to you reside???

Mrs. Bear Down
01-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Congrats on the move. Is the Havasu home a permanent residence or vacation home and if so where in Riverside to you reside???
No just a vacation home... we live in Riverside off the 91 & La Sierra!!
Do you live out here??
:D

little rowe boat
01-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Do you live out here??
We live in Riverside, off of washington and Bradley, near the Riverside rancheros and we also have a vacation home in Havasu.
My sister lives up in the Lake hills area, off of La sierra.

Mrs. Bear Down
01-16-2007, 12:24 PM
WOW! What a small world!! We should set up a Taco Tuesdays at a local El Torito or something!!!

Mrs. Bear Down
01-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Didn't see anyone that helped respond... just want to make sure this post didn't get bumped off the page before people saw it.

phebus
01-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Your welcome!!! I'm sending you a PM.

Kilrtoy
01-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Well most flaked and made excuses
so that would leave 4 of us
I think DJFLAKEY is still enroute to your house, But Rhino's only go 35MPH and it is one helluva drive from PEDRO

Mrs.Killer
01-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Didn't see anyone that helped respond... just want to make sure this post didn't get bumped off the page before people saw it.
Your welcome, anything for some more carnitas and rice....:D

Hardly Satisfied
01-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Do you live out here??
Congrats, were about in havasu are, also we are not to far from each other

LHC30Victory
01-17-2007, 01:49 PM
It was a pleasure helping....wasnt that much to move even though you saved all the big heavy stuff. The Carnitas more than made up for it...See ya soon.
Ted and Mimi

djunkie
01-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Well most flaked and made excuses
so that would leave 4 of us
I think DJFLAKEY is still enroute to your house, But Rhino's only go 35MPH and it is one helluva drive from PEDRO
I would have gone if you would have offered me a room for the weekend. Or better yet you take the couch and I'll sleep with your wife. :crossx: :crossx:

Throttle
01-17-2007, 01:55 PM
I would have gone if you would have offered me a room for the weekend. Or better yet you take the couch and I'll sleep with your wife. :crossx: :crossx:
:jawdrop:

Roaddogg 4040
01-17-2007, 01:59 PM
I know that I missed the early show, but you are welcome. Wish that I could have done more, but the Rhino peeps beat me to it...:D
Steve

little rowe boat
01-17-2007, 03:49 PM
WOW! What a small world!! We should set up a Taco Tuesdays at a local El Torito or something!!!
Or at Olivias on Magnolia, near Van Buren.

LHC30Victory
01-17-2007, 03:55 PM
You're a dog! Oh, wait, I think it was me who convinced her to wear her pajamas to the move :rolleyes: Nevermind....:D

djunkie
01-17-2007, 03:56 PM
You're a dog! Oh, wait, I think it was me who convinced her to wear her pajamas to the move :rolleyes: Nevermind....:D
Well I have been called worse. :D