SummitKarl
01-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Eek.........guana..........nads:d

Mandelon
01-16-2007, 06:35 PM
My memories of her are much different.

topless
01-16-2007, 06:36 PM
He is very friendly even though his name is Godzilla. I do put him on a leash and take him for walks. It helps keep the cats away.

Her454
01-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Eek.........guana..........nads:d
OH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! :jawdrop: I didnt sleep a wink in that house with that damn thing in the next room. And Im still traumatized from being forced to watch it eat its 4 mouse dinner in about 4 minutes.:jawdrop:

SummitKarl
01-16-2007, 06:48 PM
OH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! :jawdrop: I didnt sleep a wink in that house with that damn thing in the next room. And Im still traumatized from being forced to watch it eat its 4 mouse dinner in about 4 minutes.:jawdrop:
lucky for topless it did not force a relaps of Brits class pet :D

Her454
01-16-2007, 06:48 PM
BTW, she is trying to master the art of holding on to that beast while not letting it scratch the shit out her at the same time..... and its pretty strong too....I was scared to death it was going to get loose from her and I was going to straight up have a heart attack since I damn sure cant run very fast in this cast. :(

topless
01-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Don't lie, it was the turtle. LOL

Her454
01-16-2007, 06:51 PM
ROTFLMAO.... I think I mentioned that to her while I was there. :jawdrop:

Her454
01-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Don't lie, it was the turtle. LOL
No, it was the damn lizard. BUT that long necked freaky ass looking turtle gave me the creeps too.
I felt like I was sleeping in a reptile zoo.

SummitKarl
01-16-2007, 06:55 PM
BTW, she is trying to master the art of holding on to that beast while not letting it scratch the shit out her at the same time..... and its pretty strong too....I was scared to death it was going to get loose from her and I was going to straight up have a heart attack since I damn sure cant run very fast in this cast. :(
hey......you would be scratching too.. if someone was force-ably taking pictures of your privates:D

topless
01-16-2007, 06:56 PM
ROTFLMAO.... I think I mentioned that to her while I was there. :jawdrop:Yes you did..........you lizard murderer!!!!!

topless
01-16-2007, 06:57 PM
hey......you would be scratching too.. if someone was force-ably taking pictures of your privates:D
Get over it. It's a damn LIZARD!!! They don't do anything in private.

Jordy
01-16-2007, 06:59 PM
My my, what a cozy little thread this is... :notam:

topless
01-16-2007, 07:00 PM
No, it was the damn lizard. BUT that long necked freaky ass looking turtle gave me the creeps too.
I felt like I was sleeping in a reptile zoo.
Why do you think I ahave an arsenal?

Tom Brown
01-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I take it that's a female.

Shark Attack 065
01-16-2007, 07:13 PM
And I thought it was gonna be the inner tube pic ?

DILLIGAF
01-16-2007, 07:44 PM
ROTFLOL....
Good job Alison :)

Biglue
01-16-2007, 07:49 PM
How many pets do yo have Alison?
Traci, I'd be right there with you......I hate lizards too. :jawdrop: :mad:

Ziggy
01-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Those fuggers are all over the place in Cancun. We'd be walking at night accross the lawn and these mini "dinasoars" would run around and freak you out cuz you didn't see them. They seemed to be much more afraid of us than we of them.

topless
01-17-2007, 06:18 AM
This one is an Argos Monitor. They hiss at you and do have sharp teeth and claws. Personally, I hate the thing but put up with it since it is my son's. He and Derrick traded the Boa's for thins thing. The snakes were much more docile but more expensive to keep not to mention messier.
To answer the question of how many pets I have, 1 dog, 1 cat, one lizard and 2 turtles.:D

TAF
01-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Lucky and Topless mentioned in the same sentence.:D I saw in the pic somebody missed their post X-mas finger nail appy.:devil:

topless
01-17-2007, 06:38 AM
Lucky and Topless mentioned in the same sentence.:D I saw in the pic somebody missed their post X-mas finger nail appy.:devil:
LOL, I knew that when I posted the pic. but at least I shaved my legs.

Tom Brown
01-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Hey Rob, do you remember that time you were asking if a gecko infestation could be handled with crab shampoo?
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/tafgecko.jpg

lucky
01-17-2007, 07:23 AM
Rob she called me - Now that i have seen her lizard - i have no worries - mines bigger and meanier ;) :D I must say - Rob mines bigger than yours - and i don't wear mine on my sleave :)

TAF
01-17-2007, 07:59 AM
LOL, I knew that when I posted the pic. but at least I shaved my legs.
At least Lucky won't have to open a week long thread about that issue!:eek:

TAF
01-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Hey Rob, do you remember that time you were asking if a gecko infestation could be handled with crab shampoo?
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/tafgecko.jpg
Wow I didn't know Tony was only trying to knock the gecko off my shoulder. You know how those things scare him? I always thought he was mad at me for leaning on HIS boat.:D
oh, bye the way, yer right the shampoo ya loaned me didn't do the trick, it was expired.
I just noticed the gecko was sticking its tongue out at Tony.

TAF
01-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Rob she called me - Now that i have seen her lizard - i have no worries - mines bigger and meanier ;) :D I must say - Rob mines bigger than yours - and i don't wear mine on my sleave :)
Now that you've seen hers are you going to show her yours:sqeyes: ? Or do we have OTHER issues?

photo chick
01-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Wow I see what the shampoo did....:eek: the gecko had no where to hide anymore!:D
Wow I didn't know Tony was only trying to knock the gecko off my shoulder. You know how those things scare him? I always thought he was mad at me for leaning on HIS boat.:D
oh, bye the way, yer right the shampoo ya loaned me didn't do the trick, it was expired.
I just noticed the gecko was sticking its tongue out at Tony.

Tom Brown
01-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Wow I see what the shampoo did....:eek: the gecko had no where to hide anymore!:D
Yeah, I use that stuff on my balls.
I must have given you the wrong bottle, TAF. :D

Jordy
01-17-2007, 08:43 AM
You know how those things scare him?
Shit, you ought to see him when a skunk wanders into camp:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23139fraidycat-med.jpg
:D :D :D

photo chick
01-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I use that stuff on my balls.
I must have given you the wrong bottle, TAF. :D
Way tooo much info Tom!!!:) Are you saying his head looks like your stuff?

Tom Brown
01-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Are you saying his head looks like your stuff?
I wouldn't say that. I might meet him one day. :D

photo chick
01-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Sorry Topless we invaded your thread....here's a pic to get it back on track:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22205&stc=1&d=1169054278

lucky
01-17-2007, 09:33 AM
That is one ugly ass lizzard .

photo chick
01-17-2007, 09:39 AM
That is one ugly ass lizzard .
I thought he was cute...he even stuck his tough out when I took his picture....kinda like Tony always does:D

TAF
01-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Shit, you ought to see him when a skunk wanders into camp:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23139fraidycat-med.jpg
:D :D :D
Was that a skunk or a funk?:idea: ;)

Jordy
01-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Was that a skunk or a funk?:idea: ;)
Skunk:
http://www.dynda.net/galleries/berry/images/PICT0937.jpg

Her454
01-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Skunk:
http://www.dynda.net/galleries/berry/images/PICT0937.jpg
there were qiute afew skunsk and rats in camp taht nite.:eek: :D

DILLIGAF
01-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Hey T...a friend of mine saw your pic with me from Twins and were all excited asking me "Who is that woman? She does it for me!"
I had to let him know you are a "heartbreaker" and married :)

Jordy
01-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Hook't on Fonix werk't fer me!!!! :notam:
p.s. I'm pretty sure you really don't want to go down the road it seems you might be heading. :idea:

Oldsquirt
01-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Looks like Jell-O shots and typing dont mix!
Oh, and T, "Don't move, it's right behind you" :)

Her454
01-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Hook't on Fonix werk't fer me!!!! :notam:
p.s. I'm pretty sure you really don't want to go down the road it seems you might be heading. :idea:
:confused: :confused: got my cats off today and had some pain meds so i dont even know what your talking about. :confused:
Looks like Jell-O shots and typing dont mix!
Oh, and T, "Don't move, it's right behind you" :)
nope more like vicodin lol and thats not funny:D

Jordy
01-17-2007, 08:58 PM
:confused: :confused: got my cats off today and had some pain meds so i dont even know what your talking about. :confused:
I'm sorry you must have reached a number that has been disconnected and probably didn't give a shit in the first place. Thanks for playing and good luck with all that.