PDA

View Full Version : How many assistants do you have???

NOTALENT
01-17-2007, 03:43 PM
I have spoke with Nolan and I believe Steve so far...:idea: I was expecting some hot chicks voice...:mad:

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 06:58 PM
I keep her..... Well never mind..... Nolan is actually in sales and doing great.... Steve is my asst and looking to go into sales in about 6 months....

NOTALENT
01-17-2007, 07:09 PM
I keep her..... Well never mind..... Nolan is actually in sales and doing great.... Steve is my asst and looking to go into sales in about 6 months....
Haha..Nice...mad props to you and Nolan...He impressed my parents and they are just waiting for him to pick it up from what I understand. Moms called me stoked and my pops was more impressed....thats hard to do.
Thanks again:)

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Nolan was trained by.... Well me and I am confident that I could hand over any one of my clients to have him help and it would be done the same as if I was doing it..... Thanks for the heads up....

NOTALENT
01-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Nolan was trained by.... Well me and I am confident that I could hand over any one of my clients to have him help and it would be done the same as if I was doing it..... Thanks for the heads up....
No prob. Just make sure he is able to get the Trailblazer from the other dealer. :D

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 09:03 PM
No prob. Just make sure he is able to get the Trailblazer from the other dealer. :D
Working working working.........

riverbound
01-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Jay,
Glad to hear you finally got what you wanted, I will have to stop by and see you soon.
Dont be mad, I bought a Dodge :jawdrop: