PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring!!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Please go to WWW.ANAHEIMCHEVROLET.COM and apply..... I am paying what I feel to be way over the norm for experianced sales people and what other dealers are paying for experianced sales people I will pay the same and train you......
Also I need office people......

NOTALENT
01-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Please go to WWW.ANAHEIMCHEVROLET.COM and apply..... I am paying what I feel to be way over the norm for experianced sales people and what other dealers are paying for experianced sales people I will pay the same and train you......
Also I need office people......
What kind of office people?? Whats the norm for a sales person??

Kachina26
01-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Ya know, if I was gonna be a salesman, I would almost pay to be trained by Jay.

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 07:24 PM
What kind of office people?? Whats the norm for a sales person??
What kind of office people??
Dealer Trader and office manager.... both need to have some General Motors office experiance....
Whats the norm for a sales person?? $3-$5k is normall I want guys that want to make $10k per month with 50 hrs of intense work while your here....

hoolign
01-18-2007, 12:44 AM
What kind of office people??
Dealer Trader and office manager.... both need to have some General Motors office experiance....
Whats the norm for a sales person?? $3-$5k is normall I want guys that want to make $10k per month with 50 hrs of intense work while your here....
that's about what my kid is pulling..and he's only 19..I thought you guys made alot more than that! :eek:

shockwaveharry
01-18-2007, 01:03 AM
that's about what my kid is pulling..and he's only 19..I thought you guys made alot more than that! :eek:
That's just the hourly pay... There should be some kind of commission on top of that!;) ;)
Haven't you ever seen "King of Cars"?

NOTALENT
01-18-2007, 06:45 AM
WTF does he do....??? :eek: Im in the wrong business!!!:D

hoolign
01-18-2007, 08:09 AM
WTF does he do....??? :eek: Im in the wrong business!!!:D
Works on drilling rigs. :idea: and is buying his first Dmax :D

NOTALENT
01-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Works on drilling rigs. :idea: and is buying his first Dmax :D
Nice...hook it up!!!!:D I want a Dmax and a new boat!!!:(

riverroyal
01-18-2007, 06:07 PM
by my house,Ken grody, picking up my truck after it broke again.I was swarmed by salesguys.IT was a joke,im not racist but every guy there was from another country.I was the only person in the lot,there must have been 20 scumbag salesmen.Ive bought 2 trucks from that dealership,I wont buy another from them.Next one will directly from Jay,and possibly a chevy!:D

socalmofo
01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
by my house,Ken grody, picking up my truck after it broke again.I was swarmed by salesguys.IT was a joke,im not racist but every guy there was from another country.I was the only person in the lot,there must have been 20 scumbag salesmen.Ive bought 2 trucks from that dealership,I wont buy another from them.Next one will directly from Jay,and possibly a chevy!:D
I agree..... Any Whitey's sell cars anymore?

riverroyal
01-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I agree..... Any Whitey's sell cars anymore?
I have a hard time buying a 45k truck off someone that speaks bad english.Maybe Im a bit strange about that,but thats just me

socalmofo
01-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Couldn't agree more....

TCHB
01-18-2007, 07:46 PM
I agree.
It seems like the sales people are all fresh in this country and know nothing about the cars.
They just sit there and jump on every person that gets near the lot!!!!!!!!
Internet

PHOTOGLOU
01-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Sounds good to me:D

riverbound
01-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I agree.
It seems like the sales people are all fresh in this country and know nothing about the cars.
Tell me about it, I went to a local Dodge dealer to kick some tires before buying my truck. and the salesman tried telling me it had a 24 cylinder motor in it :rolleyes: I tried correcting him and saying "you mean 24 valve?" his response was "nope, 24 cylinders"..then told me it got 34 MPG. :eek:

topless
01-21-2007, 08:31 AM
I WONDER IF Boozer still needs a job.:idea:

phxsleek
01-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Jay,
Do you also do the hiring for the service department? Thanks.

PHOTOGLOU
01-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Jay,
Do you also do the hiring for the service department? Thanks.
No but we are getting very busy and are looking for people..... What line do you work???

PHOTOGLOU
02-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Now that the first month is over..... I really need to hire a few experianced sales people..... Last month my top guy made $6700 in three weeks.... My bottom guy made $3500 so the money is there... I only want the best of the best or people that want to be trained to be the best of the best.... Customer service is very important to me.... If you have bought a car from someone else and feel like they were great please call them and let them know I am hiring or call me and let me know who they are.... I am looking to have 10 - 15 sales people that can sell 15 - 20+ cars a month NOT 25 - 35 sales people that sell 10 a month.... This way we can sell for less and still have some of the best paid sales people in OC....

Malachi 13
02-13-2007, 03:50 AM
I would love a chance to be trained and get into this type of business, if you still happen to have slots available in about 6 months I will stop on by

PHOTOGLOU
02-13-2007, 10:00 AM
I would love a chance to be trained and get into this type of business, if you still happen to have slots available in about 6 months I will stop on by
I will always make room for good people.....

Hardly Satisfied
02-13-2007, 12:19 PM
I have a hard time buying a 45k truck off someone that speaks bad english.Maybe Im a bit strange about that,but thats just me
Steve I agree with you,it sucks

76ANTHONY
03-01-2007, 07:54 PM
jay when you need a service advisor, let me know, 10 years of experience and 8 with gm. i think it would be well worth the drive to work for someone like you, with the drive you have to get it done.

PHOTOGLOU
03-29-2007, 06:38 PM
ttt

Some Kind Of Monster
04-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I wish you were closer. You sound like a great guy to work for and I don't mind busting my ass for someone like that. Good luck!

PHOTOGLOU
04-26-2007, 05:18 PM
I wish you were closer. You sound like a great guy to work for and I don't mind busting my ass for someone like that. Good luck!
Thanks

Blown 33 Daytona
05-28-2007, 05:56 PM
I was thinking about applying and was wondering if you would work around my school schedule i'm going to be attending cal poly pamona in the fall for mechanical engineering.