PDA

View Full Version : Remember the UCLA student

Jbb
01-18-2007, 03:00 PM
that got tazed...?
Gee....what a surprise (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-011707taser,0,6813210.story?coll=la-home-headlines)

YeLLowBoaT
01-18-2007, 03:10 PM
This shit cracks me up
Paul Hoffman, an attorney for the UCLA senior, said the ultimate goal of the lawsuit is to force fundamental changes in campus police culture.
I'm going to call bullshit and say its for money.
The suit noted that Tabatabainejad suffered from bipolar disorder but the officers' lack of training meant they treated him with "brutality instead of sensitivity," Hoffman said.
The suit alleges there was no further discussion before the officer, identified as Alexis Bicomong, grabbed Tabatabainejad's arm. Concerned about his reaction because of his bipolar disorder, Tabatabainejad went limp.
And they are supose to know this by looking at some one how?
Tabatabainejad, who is of Iranian descent, was concerned that he was being singled out because of his ethnicity, so he told the guard to make the same request of any other student, the suit alleges. The guard refused.
Would any one in thier right mind listen to a punk kid that just challenge thier authorty publicly?
I like this one...:D
When Tabatabainejad said that he suffered from bipolar disorder, Duren allegedly responded that he "didn't know what bipolar has to do with standing up."

SmokinLowriderSS
01-18-2007, 03:58 PM
He now needs to be introduced to REAL brutality, closed room, 10 minuites, with an ASP.
GAWD I hate the lawsuit culture!! :devil: :devil:

spectratoad
01-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Paul Hoffman, an attorney for the UCLA senior, said the ultimate goal of the lawsuit is to force fundamental changes in campus police culture.
And I am sure that no other part of the lawsuit says or seeks any sort of money. They just want some rules changed right????:rolleyes: