PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here finance machine tools?

superdave013
01-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Looking to get a CNC lathe soon. I would like to know how much for how much. Looking at both new and used. Prolly have to go used right now but who knows.

HM
01-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Looking to get a CNC lathe soon. I would like to know how much for how much. Looking at both new and used. Prolly have to go used right now but who knows.
I am sure GE Capital does that kind of financing and leasing. Just a standard note with a UCC filing on the machine.

dmontzsta
01-19-2007, 10:06 AM
We financed a printing press and a pixtro proofing machine about 4 years ago. The company we bought it from had the connections for financing. I would imagine the company you are looking to buy the lathe from, would be able to set it up.

ChumpChange
01-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Dave, most any company that sells should be able to finance. Just beware of the bs charges, etc. For anything that's a tax write off, look into a 100% lease (after your down, if required) with a one dollar buyout at the end. That way you will own the machine with no balloon payment at the end and the lease is 100% writeoff.
Rio
There are many different kinds of leasing. If it is a capital lease, where you have a balloon payment at the end, you get to write off the entire payment as rent expense since you do not have title to the machine.
With a dollar buyout lease, you have the equipment on YOUR books as an asset and get to write off the interest as well as depreciate the equipment.
Do I finance machine tools? Yes I do. 100% New and used. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact information and give you the run down.

superdave013
01-19-2007, 10:49 AM
cool cool, thanks for the responses. I'll give ya a call later today Chump Change.
I've leased before with the 1.00 buy out. It worked ok but now I pay property tax on that machine. The one I bought cash seemed to go under the radar. But buying cash is not a option this time.
Also looking at a few used ones that are not from a dealer. So......

wsuwrhr
01-19-2007, 11:16 PM
cool cool, thanks for the responses. I'll give ya a call later today Chump Change.
I've leased before with the 1.00 buy out. It worked ok but now I pay property tax on that machine. The one I bought cash seemed to go under the radar. But buying cash is not a option this time.
Also looking at a few used ones that are not from a dealer. So......
Bar feeder

Infomaniac
01-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Dude I get mail every week from companies wanting to finance machines for me.
Maybe I can buy a new one and sell ya my Daewoo? just finished running clutch stands for Doug herbert and David powers Whit Bazemore cars. Prototype stuff for Zebco right before that. I could use a bigger machine.

franky
01-20-2007, 01:25 PM
If you buy a HAAS, they would be happy to finance.

wsuwrhr
01-20-2007, 02:43 PM
If you buy a HAAS, they would be happy to finance.
I am a full fledged nutswinger for HAAS machining centers.
Brian

totenhosen
01-20-2007, 03:44 PM
I can finance those for you as well. The Bank I work for loves financing that type of equipment. We can even score the application for you up to $250k w/o you having to submit financials.