PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Ziggy.

KACHINA KEN
01-19-2007, 11:17 AM
If any of you need a new BMW or a SAAB I would suggest you use ***boats own Ziggy, I wound up having to buy it locally because of my deal but he helped me with my dealer and saved me almost 5k on my new 335I over what others were quoting me, I couldn't have done it without ya bro, Thanks!:) I'll bring ya back some schnitzel from Munich:D

Ziggy
01-19-2007, 11:32 AM
If any of you need a new BMW or a SAAB I would suggest you use ***boats own Ziggy, I wound up having to buy it locally because of my deal but he helped me with my dealer and saved me almost 5k on my new 335I over what others were quoting me, I couldn't have done it without ya bro, Thanks!:) I'll bring ya back some schnitzel from Munich:D
Glad to help........Have fun on the trip over there and if you got the time go visit that oldest working brewery in the world, Weihenstefan.
Watchout Autobahn drivers, here comes another crazy American...LOL :D

Devil's Advocate
01-19-2007, 11:38 AM
What's up Kenny?;)

KACHINA KEN
01-19-2007, 11:55 AM
What's up Kenny?;)
Work, lots of it...... Shoot me an email ken@burningretina.com I want you guys to come to a dinner party at my home soon.

ChumpChange
01-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Went and looked at the new 550s this past weekend at Savage BMW. When I find the model that I want with the options I need, I'll give you a call Ziggy. What's your take on the engines? I'm starting to think a V8 is really necessary although that comment goes against everything I believe in.

Ziggy
01-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Went and looked at the new 550s this past weekend at Savage BMW. When I find the model that I want with the options I need, I'll give you a call Ziggy. What's your take on the engines? I'm starting to think a V8 is really necessary although that comment goes against everything I believe in.
The 530 has good umpf but the 550 roars.
Maybe think about next years model(08) because they are supposed to be putting the twin turbo motor in it.
Benefit to getting a 530 this year is the low lease rate, albeit we are running out of them.

BarryMac
01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Ziggy is good people, he's one of those guys that would do almost anything for anyone, glad that I can call him a friend...

Jrocket
01-19-2007, 12:56 PM
5k..Damm,Ziggy must be holding out on me?

No Name
01-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Ken, is it really you.:confused: I thought you may have fell off the face of the earth.:D
Congrats on the new ride.;)

Ziggy
01-19-2007, 02:06 PM
5k..Damm,Ziggy must be holding out on me?
LOL---he's going to Europe to pick it up which is offered at a lower price by BMW.
Thanks Barry...ditto

blown65
01-19-2007, 02:08 PM
I wish my CTS-V didnt tank so bad in value or Id trade it in. (sure glad I leased)
Kinda been eying the 350I

Devil's Advocate
01-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Work, lots of it...... Shoot me an email ken@burningretina.com I want you guys to come to a dinner party at my home soon.
Sent you and email Ken..:)

Chipster27
01-20-2007, 04:15 AM
LOL---he's going to Europe to pick it up which is offered at a lower price by BMW.
Thanks Barry...ditto
ED is a cool option, but I'd go nuts waiting the 2-3 weeks for the car to come back on the boat :(

GHT
01-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Dinner??? Name the time? (J/K)
Congrats on the new car! Got any Pics?
Later Kenny, talk to you later.