PDA

View Full Version : Agave inn or London bridge resort Feb.

Buddy
01-20-2007, 08:38 AM
My girlfreind and I are coming to Havasu for the first time Feb 20ish, Michele the realator said that Agave inn or the london bridge resort would be my best bet. For a boater from boaters which one is my best bet? :)

Keith E. Sayre
01-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Both are nice places right in the channel. the Agave is
only a couple years old and is alot smaller and nicer and is right on the water so you can sit out on your balcony and feel like you're in the action. But you can't park your boat overnight in front of it without risk of a stupid ticket. The London bridge resort is home to Kokomos if you're into that and they have slips that you can rent for the time that you're there. The Island Inn is also on the island and is
more reasonably priced but not right on the water and the
Nautical Inn of course.
Good luck.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Havasu1986
01-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Theres also the Kings View condo's. Go to www.VRBO.com or www.vacationrentals.com. They have a beach for your boat.

Keith E. Sayre
01-20-2007, 09:46 AM
FYI--re:Kingsview Condos in the channel. you can park your boat on the water during the day but you CANNOT park it in front of the Kingsview Condos during the night, you'll get a $350 ticket. Now the condos across the channel do own their beach and they can park there all night.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Buddy
01-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Thanks guys

phebus
01-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Of the two, without a doubt, Agave Inn.