PDA

View Full Version : What was the last....

andy01
01-21-2007, 01:28 AM
What was the last 19' Shadow you guys put together? Any pics....

shippingguy
01-21-2007, 08:28 AM
I think the last one they did was the one that was blue. yellow and green. The build was followed when Hot Boat did a shop tour of Ultra. I think they are spraying one this week that is going to be a full blown race setup. I think they are doing a all carbon fiber, kevlar layup. I think. That is the word I have heard around there. By the way Andy your boat looks very nice!

andy01
01-21-2007, 09:10 AM
I think the last one they did was the one that was blue. yellow and green. The build was followed when Hot Boat did a shop tour of Ultra. I think they are spraying one this week that is going to be a full blown race setup. I think they are doing a all carbon fiber, kevlar layup. I think. That is the word I have heard around there. By the way Andy your boat looks very nice!
I know the boat, it's probably the fastest yet. Will be interesting to see this latest one, hopefully John will post pictures of it. I like the 19's.
Thanks for the comments on my F, it turned out pretty nice.
Andy

ULTRA28
01-21-2007, 12:29 PM
What was the last 19' Shadow you guys put together? Any pics....
Cyclones was the last one built. We are spraying a new 19 Shadow Drag TPR edition today. It will be the fastest Shadow to date. All Carbon Fiber/ Corecell/ resin infused. The hull will be on display at the LA show in the lobby.

andy01
01-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Cyclones was the last one built. We are spraying a new 19 Shadow Drag TPR edition today. It will be the fastest Shadow to date. All Carbon Fiber/ Corecell/ resin infused. The hull will be on display at the LA show in the lobby.
Right on, I look forward to seeing it.

boatnam2
01-21-2007, 08:22 PM
im acutally thinking about a 23 deckboat,what kinda deal you going to hook me up on ultra28?496 nothing fancy....

Johnwithjm
01-21-2007, 08:30 PM
im acutally thinking about a 23 deckboat,what kinda deal you going to hook me up on ultra28?496 nothing fancy....
Come in and see me or JW and we will work you a good deal on a 23 deck.

boatnam2
01-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Come in and see me or JW and we will work you a good deal on a 23 deck.
ok john,after the boat show im going to get my rig all cleaned up and try and sell it.then i will be ready to talk.i will cruise over and check look one over.thanks

RiverDave
01-22-2007, 02:19 PM
I was down at Ultra over the weekend and checked out the 19' Shadow getting taped for the boatshow! That's going to be an insanely light weight boat!!
RD

cyclone
01-22-2007, 05:14 PM
I was down at Ultra over the weekend and checked out the 19' Shadow getting taped for the boatshow! That's going to be an insanely light weight boat!!
RD
I have a feeling Ultra is about to turn the dragboat world on its ear with that boat. Under three hundred pounds and you'll be able to walk all over the bow? that'll make my hull seem like a cadillac. Mike M is gonna be stoked. congrats guys, can't wait to see it at the track!