PDA

View Full Version : camping in havasu

mrs.rvrluvr
01-21-2007, 10:38 AM
does anyone know any campgrounds in havasu that do long term summer space rent. We are on the Islander waiting list and checked on the beachcomber, sand point, and crazyhorse. Are there any places in town? Seems I recall one off the main road in to town from the 40 but can't think of the name. We would like to find something we could get into this summer.:)

dumbandyoung
01-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Moabi

Todd969
01-21-2007, 03:36 PM
There's Havasu Falls on the 95, but it has no direct lake access. Very nice camp ground though.

mrs.rvrluvr
01-21-2007, 05:42 PM
although direct lake access would be nice its not a priority. We just need a place to stay. Park Moabi is to far away We store our boat at Campbell.

shadow
01-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Could you not get into Crazy Horse or not want to?
Return summer people call in Nov 1st to confirm they will be back the next summer or do moves around to different spaces.Then new people wanting a space can call in on i belive March 1st to reserve spaces for the summer.

Havasu Luvr
01-21-2007, 07:42 PM
There is also Havasu RV Resort on the east side of the 95, next to Lowes. It's a privately owned RV Resort but peeps do rent out their sites on a daily/monthly bases but there are restictions on the type/age of your RV. Beautiful facility/clubhouse, well kept park. If you're thinking about maybe an investment then I am considering selling my space. It's in the "Greenbelt" area which means 5th wheels/Class A ONLY.

OutCole'd
01-21-2007, 07:47 PM
OUTCOLED (BILL) might rent ya his front yard:D
Sure.... Plenty of room at my Islander estate.:D

mrs.rvrluvr
01-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Could you not get into Crazy Horse or not want to?
Return summer people call in Nov 1st to confirm they will be back the next summer or do moves around to different spaces.Then new people wanting a space can call in on i belive March 1st to reserve spaces for the summer.
called them and just need to wait for march. We usually do the hotel thing but prices went up about $50 per night :eek: .We cant afford to buy a house so we need to look into other options.

mrs.rvrluvr
01-22-2007, 02:53 AM
There is also Havasu RV Resort on the east side of the 95, next to Lowes. It's a privately owned RV Resort but peeps do rent out their sites on a daily/monthly bases but there are restictions on the type/age of your RV. Beautiful facility/clubhouse, well kept park. If you're thinking about maybe an investment then I am considering selling my space. It's in the "Greenbelt" area which means 5th wheels/Class A ONLY.
how much? We have a 2005 sierra sport 5th wheel toy hauler. Is that fancy enough:D . Do they frown on kids? I would be interested.

Procraftkev
01-22-2007, 05:40 AM
There is also Havasu RV Resort on the east side of the 95, next to Lowes. It's a privately owned RV Resort but peeps do rent out their sites on a daily/monthly bases but there are restictions on the type/age of your RV. Beautiful facility/clubhouse, well kept park. If you're thinking about maybe an investment then I am considering selling my space. It's in the "Greenbelt" area which means 5th wheels/Class A ONLY.Sell??? What are you gonna do get a big house on the hill!!!:idea:

Havasu Luvr
01-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Sell??? What are you gonna do get a big house on the hill!!!:idea:
Maybe, I still have not decided yet. I just know it's time for a change.
Mrs. Rvrluvr, check your pm's

sigepmock
01-22-2007, 07:44 AM
Maybe, I still have not decided yet. I just know it's time for a change.
Mrs. Rvrluvr, check your pm's
Say it's not so!!!!! It just won't be the same with out you Dave :D And we just got some more friends to rent for the summer.
Can you just see the place with all the kids running around now? :) We're finally taking over:devil:
The park is great. We have a place, my sister and brother in law ae next door to us, and some friends of ours are renting next door to them. Should be a great summer out there with a very kid friendly theme.
PM me if you have any questions about the park. It's a little off the beaten path but it's great not having to worry about tweakers stealing your stuff when you're not around.
Chris

Ziggy
01-22-2007, 09:05 AM
I know someone who rented a space for their trailer all summer at a spot directly accross the 95 from the Sherriff's office. Smaller but clean park.

427V-Drive
02-25-2007, 06:17 PM
We stay at Blackmeadow landing Calif. side, with our 32' 5th wheel parked right on the beach, our 24' Campbell about a few yards away. It's quiet and only 20 min south to London Bridge. We also store our Campbell at Campbell.

shaffewm
02-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Havasu Landing....

moneypit
02-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Havasu Landing.
Another option is renting a house for the summer. I ended up renting a house for a Summer and split the costs between a few friends.