PDA

View Full Version : What???????

grads2112
01-21-2007, 09:11 PM
How did Ultra get this setup is what I meant.

Singleton
01-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Was at the Ultra shop Friday, ***boat asked John if he would be interested to be the first boat manufacturer

djunkie
01-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Who did John West have to blow to get this set up?
Your such a phucking moron!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-21-2007, 11:12 PM
NO SHIT.....

shippingguy
01-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Again, your are a prick and seems that I may not be the only one that thinks so. Please if you are in Havasu this summer look for the boat in my sig and come over so I can tell you what a POS you are in person. Grow up bro!!

BarryMac
01-22-2007, 07:37 AM
You're an Idiot, why don't you just shut your cake hole, it seems that you never have anything useful to add to a thread...

Devilman
01-22-2007, 07:41 AM
And now you want to get your own section too or just mainly interested in the "application" process. LOL

ULTRA26 # 1
01-22-2007, 08:06 AM
You have no class whatsoever. Grow up!!

sigepmock
01-22-2007, 08:53 AM
I agree .....and not just because of this post but every post I read by this Grads guy is just idioc. He represents the worst of the ***boat crowd.....loud.....obnoxious.....un-educated....and with a fast boat......glad he doesn't boat in my neck of the woods:mad:
Chris

DAVEO
01-22-2007, 08:56 AM
I agree .....and not just because of this post but every post I read by this Grads guy is just idiot. He represents the worst of the ***boat crowd.....loud.....obnoxious.....un-educated....and with a fast boat......glad he doesn't boat in my neck of the woods:mad:
Chris
I guess he boats at folsom so I know where I will not boat. If this guy is like this in here I could just imagine what an azz he is on the water.

grads2112
01-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Calm down Ultra fans, I apoligize for what I wrote in the first thread and so I have reworded it. I wrote that last night after having a few cold ones watching the games ( and being egged on by UltraJohn). I really don't mean any disrespect to you guys. It's kind of just like a competition thing, kind of like people that really like Chevy talk trash about people with Fords. We have an Ultra/ Eliminator thing going on up here in No.CA Sometimes it gets the best of me and post stupid sh*t like lastnight. Sorry.

dumbandyoung
01-22-2007, 06:57 PM
:boxingguy

Dan Lorenze
01-23-2007, 06:15 AM
I really don't mean any disrespect to you guys. It's kind of just like a competition thing
No,not really. You just like to stir shit up.

***boat
01-23-2007, 10:02 AM
OK, normally I would delete a thread like this (and possibly ban the poster) right away because it is in violation of the terms of service for this section of the site, but I will take a moment to address this because this is a new section of the site and everyone is not use to this yet.
1. You don't have to "blow" anyone. All you need to do is call Darrin at Hot Boat Mag and he will explain it to you.
2. This section is still a bit experimental and we will be adding more manufacturers as soon as we determine that this is a feasible concept. On that note I really like the idea of the manufacturer's section. I think it will bring a lot to the site. I plan on watching it closely and people posting negative stuff in this section will be banned and possibly have their IP's blocked from the entire site. Don't mess this up for everyone else. There is a lot of forum available outside of the manufacturers section, keep it on topic and positive in here.
3. Ultra was a good choice for a test boat dealer in the manufactures section. Many of the people on Hot Boat own or have owned Ultras. The brand has been around for a long time and Hot Boat has a good relationship with Ultra making it easier for us to handle any problems should they crop up during this testing phase.