PDA

View Full Version : PAGING MyMan'sSportinWood!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi sweetie.......
I had a quistion for ya...... Are you going to sell any of the puppies????? My man only let me look for a second so I wouldn't get hooked!!!!LMAO!!!!
I've been looking around a bit for a Choclate one...... :p :p
Let me know??? The puppie will have a great home if you do and LOTS of LOVE!!!!!!! :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Since you have 2 boys and a pool, you are definantly approved! I'm selling all of the puppies. 2 is plenty for me. :p I have 5 chocs and 4 blacks. Just got back from getting their dewclaws done. Mama was not too happy.

PlyaPlya22
12-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi sweetie.......
:D :D
RIGHT HERE BABY!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Since you have 2 boys and a pool, you are definantly approved! I'm selling all of the puppies. 2 is plenty for me. :p I have 5 chocs and 4 blacks. Just got back from getting their dewclaws done. Mama was not too happy.
I bet she wasn't !!!LOL I would LOVE a CHOC one!!!!!! I need to work on Daddy a lil....but he's just about there!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!! My boys will be sooooooooooooooo excited:D and it will be so much fun for them in the pool and at the lake/river when the puppie gets old enough!!!!!
Just let me know when they get big enough :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
RIGHT HERE BABY!!!
LMAO!!!! You are such a DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Are you going to taco night???? I haven't checked yet????

Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 01:59 PM
RIGHT HERE BABY!!!
Thats some funny sh!t right there. <Wiping monitor screen.> :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 01:59 PM
You know, it's funny that everyone wants the chocolates. I feel the blacks and yellows are more mellow, but everyone wants the mulattos LOL They will be 6 weeks the 1st weekend of the boat show, Jan 28.

Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi sweetie.......
I had a quistion for ya...... Are you going to sell any of the puppies????? My man only let me look for a second so I wouldn't get hooked!!!!LMAO!!!!
Let me know??? The puppie will have a great home if you do and LOTS of LOVE!!!!!!! :D :D
The black ones are better dogs IMO. We have had all 3 colors and I like the black LABS the best. Ahh Sh!t I'm still laughing about Plya and where he's gonna go with this! :)

cxr133
12-19-2005, 02:03 PM
sorry...
i didnt see pictures but it sound like you are talking about labradors..
if so.. shoot me a price for a chocolate male ( the huskiest one)
right now we have an 8-9 year old white thats getting up in age and my wife wants a chocolate

76ANTHONY
12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
I bet she wasn't !!!LOL I would LOVE a CHOC one!!!!!! I need to work on Daddy a lil....but he's just about there!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!! My boys will be sooooooooooooooo excited:D and it will be so much fun for them in the pool and at the lake/river when the puppie gets old enough!!!!!
Just let me know when they get big enough :p
KEEP WORKIN ON HIM MRS. HE'LL CRACK..... :D :D :boxingguy

Mrs. casean
12-19-2005, 02:11 PM
My dad has a female chocolate lab and she is the sweetest dog! I think Lab's are just the greatest dogs! Still working on the hubby to get a lab someday :D Those are some cute puppies!

topless
12-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Ahh Sh!t I'm still laughing about Plya and where he's gonna go with this! :)Me too especially since she said her BOYS would be soooooooooo excited. HMMMMMMMMMMM :cry:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 02:19 PM
My dad has a female chocolate lab and she is the sweetest dog! I think Lab's are just the greatest dogs! Still working on the hubby to get a lab someday :D Those are some cute puppies!
Maybe next year, Linds.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 02:36 PM
sorry...
i didnt see pictures but it sound like you are talking about labradors..
if so.. shoot me a price for a chocolate male ( the huskiest one)
right now we have an 8-9 year old white thats getting up in age and my wife wants a chocolate
The pics are on the SD get together thread part duex. Did I spell that right??? LOL

Mrs. casean
12-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Maybe next year, Linds.
Maybe :)

HOOTER SLED-
12-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Mrs. here. I must retract my thread and previous posts. As I am obviously delirious and do not know what I am talking about. We definetely DON'T need a puppy. Thanks anyways. :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
12-19-2005, 04:57 PM
I was playin' we would love a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p `I love my wife and anything she wants is fine with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-19-2005, 05:01 PM
nope

nodigg
12-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Angie...Dad just needs some more dogs to kick. Don't do it :(
Uh-oh, did you finally sleep it off? :crossx:

Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Angie...Dad just needs some more dogs to kick. Don't do it :(
They seem to whine alot and the warrenty sucks. You should take two. :)

nodigg
12-19-2005, 05:24 PM
They seem to whine alot and the warrenty sucks. You should take two. :)
YOU, are FAST!

Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 05:27 PM
YOU, are FAST!
Not that fast, I'm only naturaly aspirated! :cry:

nodigg
12-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Not that fast, I'm only naturaly aspirated! :cry:
Better than naturally rattled!

HOOTER SLED-
12-19-2005, 08:55 PM
KEEP WORKIN ON HIM MRS. HE'LL CRACK..... :D :D :boxingguy
MRS. HERE............ I'm TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon he's going to get no monkey any more!!!!!! I'm going to have to not speak to him either.............(he might like that though???) LOL